How do the kikes do it?

I don't understand it, Sup Forums. It's almost 5am in Australia and I feel like I am going mad, I've been researching jewish interest groups all night and I don't know whether to be impressed or disturbed. Look at this shit:

>the ADC:
> antidef.org.au/about-us/
> Zionist federation of Australia
> zfa.com.au/
>the executive council of Australian jewry:
>ecaj.org.au/policy-platform/
>Here’s a 250 page report that they produced on anti-semitiism, they include us, by the way:
> ecaj.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/ECAJ-Antisemitism-Report-2017.pdf

And of course, they support, and lobby for, multiculturalism. How do you destroy such a well-connected machine when white advocacy is so disconnected and fractured?

You need a charismatic leader who can appeal to a lot of people who isn't a retard and makes good points.
The Volkisch movement in Germany in the late 1910s and early 1920s was largely disorganized and splintered.

they need to pay for what they've done

try 2am in real australia.

Pay your share of taxes cunts

Ashkenazi's (heh, nazis) have the highest IQ and they have a strong in-group preference. They use this to bolster their own (Israel) and keep everyone else down (the goyim). There is a reason they have historically been kicked out of most of the countries they have inhabited. America is long overdue for lynching our kikes, but they have already won, just look at the average normie and how braindead they are. Only an extinction level event can save us now.

>There is a reason they have historically been kicked out of most of the countries they have inhabited. America is long overdue for lynching our kikes, but they have already won

This makes me think, if nationalism ever returns to the West, the anger and the hatred will result in genocide that will span across multiple Western countries.

But that's a big IF.

Too bad it's a punishable crime to express national pride (aka 'hate speech') in many countries. Nationalism has as much a chance of coming back from the dead as the fuhrer himself does.

>Too bad it's a punishable crime to express national pride (aka 'hate speech') in many countries
Yup. I envy your country sometimes for its stance on freedom of speech.It's only a matter of time before we get something just as absurd.

Shan't've'ns't be having this slid.

The truth hurts.
I almost can't believe this is real

>I almost can't believe this is real
Is it really that hard to believe? It's not as if it's a hidden secret.

>It's not as if it's a hidden secret.
It sure is hidden from the public. Most people would look at you as crazy if you suggested that jews where the primary leaders behind multiculturalism.

>highest IQ
No and the usual assertion is median. Also, assertion is of the group, which applied to demographics there are more than ten times as many Whites with 130+ IQ than jews, more Whites with 130+ IQ than all the jews in the world by almost double.

>It sure is hidden from the public.
No it's not, it's right there for all to see. The only reason people don't see it is because they've collectively fooled themselves in to pretending they don't see it, but they do. Everyone hates bankers, everyone hates monopolies, everyone hates warmongers. People may hate all these different things but these things also happen to nearly all be Jewish. On the tips of everyone's tongue is "I hate Jews", but they're just not ready to swap out "banker", "warmonger", etc, for the proper word.

cause 'white' is not an identity just a skin color
you fiuck

>cause 'white' is not an identity just a skin color

Curiously, the most interesting case are leftists themselves. They cry foul about capitalism and the banking system but when you ask them to name the main names of the field they back down and try to abstract.

Again, that's bullshit. Jews in Australia fly completely under the radar. They only appear when it's time for the occasional anti-semitism rant.I guarantee you that the average person doesn't think anything of them in the slightest.

>can't say what you think and feel.
Just means it will reach boiling point under pressure.
When the lid finally blows the genocide will be enormous. Blacks, browns, jews asian. EVERYBODY gets a turn in the oven and there will be no cucked white nations to save them

Is this thread being slid? Its moving surprisingly slow but then again this isn't anything Sup Forums doesn't already know

>I guarantee you that the average person doesn't think anything of them in the slightest.
Read what I wrote would you.

I don't know, if you look at the British Labour party as an example they're regularly creating uproar because some member turned out to dislike Jews for one reason or another. The same with the right, a lot of people who consider themselves on the right or who are considered to be on the right are vehemently opposed to "anti-Semitism". There are good goys left, right and centre.

Who knows at this point, nearly everything on this shithole website is pointless crap.
>muh gf is blak wot do
>wud u rarva av black crischans or hwyte muslimz
>Sup Forums btfo
If everything is sliding all the time can something really be slid?

>How do you destroy such a well-connected machine when white advocacy is so disconnected and fractured?

rebuild it. inform. help your people find purpose

You actively promote in-group preference for all ethnicities. It'll force whites to assume in-group preference for whites. Other ethnicities (except maybe extremist Jews) will support it to solidify their own in-group preference base.

For you.

Also not all IQ is the same. Askenazi Jews have a disproportionately high verbal IQ, which skews their overall IQ score way up. But their spacial, and visual IQ is lacking.