Mr. Khan is right

Trump is an evil Muslim hating warmonger. He should be persona non grata in all of Europe.

That level of diversity is only great if you are a Muslim because you can rape all those girls and police wont do shit against you.

>khan
>right

We don't have to be "Welcome in the UK" in order to force an invasion on their puny island. We will be greeted by the Brits as heroes and saviors.

Sand kike 911 lawyer

Lmao

I like that Sadiq wont talk about the content of the videos plus he actually thinks he has any power to stop a state visit or make anyone apologize.

>Literally every Muslim is a rapist
Source por favor

Seriously would love for UK to become 51st state. Then only grant citizenship/voting rights to 5th generation+ brits.

Lol, you euro freedom teenagers will see the error of your ways when your freedom matures

I am not saying I am a Muslim, but many of my friends are. So I think Trump and his “fans” should be taught a lesson where we draw the line.

This sad dick khan thinks he's Prime Minister

I hate mudshits too and you can't do jack shit about it.

flag

>Undermines the values of tolerance and diversity that makes Britain so great
Britain was literally made great by the idea that the British people were superior to everyone else in the world. We colonised, conquered and expanded because of this, and raised the shitty third world countries we encountered up beyond the level of savages. The very opposite of diversity and tolerance.

Fuck off,be a nazi again for fuck sake we need a good war again

The UK just had Brexit, and now they're trying to alienate the US? Wow. Very smart. When's the next time you Brits having an election?

When is Brexit gonna happen? Yall need to get Theresa out as soon as possible

Trumps base alone could easily take on your current military lol

Already done my part and reported Trump to the cyber police :^)

>Alienates EU
>Alienates US
>Alienates Commonwealth

I guess their only recourse now is the join the Caliphate in the Levant

Top kek. State of Germany right now.
How would you "draw the line"?

Fuck Muslims.

Don't let them distract you from the (((real enemy))) though.

honestly though the game Khan and his cronies are playing is very clear. have brexit, which they were against, alienate EU of course, so being the EU shills that they are, they try to alienate a potentially powerful ally even more, forcing Britain to become cozy with the EU again because they have to

basically liberals are willing to play with war just to preserve the EU.

be ready

That's how you know that May is sabotaging the Brexit. 52billion quids for EU divorce, pissing on the US kinda like Merkel does, blabbering about Russian interference... makes you wonder what's the difference between Merkel and May at the end of the day ?

I would sell my soul to the devil to watch you two countries slug it out in the trenches again.
PLEASE DO THIS

Lefty cucks are going full out right now. Brexit is probably never going to happen, May is fucking USELESS

you would think the UK was 100% muslim immigrants the way they reacted to videos showing muslims killing/beating people

trump should retweet pictures from inside the bataclan in paris

The UK can fuck off and die for all I care, I hope the EU rapes them economically when they leave. Fuck britbongs

>thinking a mayor has any international political power at all

Absolutely none. Hearing her disgusting voice infuriates me, and every time I hear her bitch about Russia I rage.

You really think Brexit won't happen? Isn't there a hardcore and relatively large wing of the Tory party that DOES want it to happen though?

May is worse than useless. She's deliberately sabotaging the Brexit. That's treason. People made their decision and she makes the decision delivery virtually impossible.

>Nothing he said even implied all Muslims are rapists.
Come back when you can read.

>guy that defended literal terrorists telling the U.S. president he isn't welcome

the absolute state of bongland right now

SAD!

Whats wrong with hating muslims?

I love when people demand apologies, and only get ignored. I just find that shit funny.

PART

AND

I didn't know the london Mayor spoke for all of the UK.

Fuck off Jew

Good. I fucking hate Brits. We should have attacked Britain in WW2.

>How would you "draw the line"?

For starters, all European leaders should issue a statement that he is wrong and then say we won’r invite him to Europe or talk to him. We should also advice him to step down for the sake of his own country.

Why so you can lose again? Only the jews won WWII.

the mayor of cleveland can suck my dick while i polish my super bowl rings.. fuck off goatfucker.

I think the EUSSR will try to invade us at some point if we don't forge closer ties with the US.

Cool. We'll then pull:
>NATO funding and our troops
>Gov. investments from EU banks
>Discourage Americans from spending their money on tourism in the EU
>Close US embassies overseas and EU embassies here
>Defund the UN and throw them out of NYC, along with all diplomatic credentials and immunities
>The Fed goes hostile on the EU.
>Immediate halt to all EU visas, and no more "refugees". You can have all you want.
>Immediate halt to all intelligence sharing from the FBI/CIA/Deep State to EU police and intelligence agencies. Do your own work now.

You want niggers and muslim shithead death cults? You got 'em. Have fun. When you've had enough...don't call us.

How about my dick through your eye hole, sandnigger?

I think you and your friends should be converted to greasy stains in the sand. The only thing your cult brings to the world is misery, poverty, and death.

Europe is for muslims

lesson for ((you)))

I work as a teacher, what do you do? I am sure I contribute more to society than most of the hateful people on here.

You are on a board called "politically incorrect", arguing for political correctness.

sage. And take your faggotry with you. I'f you're not being funny, at least make a good argument for your shit-opinion.

PARCEL

I really want to know what would happen if the US entered a complete isolationist state and pulled out of global affairs, imagine the fallout and collapse of several nations Bc papa Sam isn’t there to fund/protect them.

I'd prefer a reallignment of global affairs. Closer relations with Russia, China. Maybe we could calm Russian down a bit in Eastern Europe, and slowly draw better relations between Eastern Europe and Russia, slowly isolating Western Europe more and more. Maybe encouraging industry in Africa and South Asia, and help civilize Africa a little bit as best we can.

we wuz khangs

Lot of these countries would have to expand militaries, might have to cut welfare spending to fund them. Would be fun to see people howl over that happening.

I don't believe in a death cult. That's what I do, sand nigger.

Fuck off back to Soviet Russia, you disgusting Weimar rape baby. You do not speak for the Germans.

Nobody wants to go to that shithole anyway. Can't wait for Trump to give a classic "I don't care" and do what he wants.

I want that to happen. I want to cut the cord, and let them clean up their own messes.

I know it's not possible to go fully isolationist, we're the world police, and we're the reason shithead muslims and communist regimes havent fucked up the world more than it is. If we pulled out of Asia, that place would go up in flames. Same for the middle east, as much as I hate that we're fighting Saud's wars. (Although the current events there are...interesting...)
But fuck the EU. they're openly hostile to us, cut the money cord already. Yank our people out of there, and let them sink on their own.

I didn't know this sandnigger was the prime minister or the king of England. Who the fuck does this jumped-up shitstain think he is?

What's funny is they are litteraly just waiting for old Tories to die so they can hold a second referendum and undo Brexit.

>severing diplomatic relations with the sole world super power because he hurt some mudshits feelings

liberals have brain problems

That sandnigger isn't even British so why on earth should he be allowed to choose who the UK lets in?

Didn't that muzzie mayor literally represent a 911 hijacker in court or something?

>We

Fucking Germans telling the rest of the sub continent what to do. Go get your anal sphincter blown out by your 'mates'