Why does pol love JP again?

>there is no such thing as a "white" race because we are all Gods children
>collectivism is bad, bucko
>if you are an anti-semite it's just because you are jealous that the jews (which apparently are a race, but whites aren't a race) are doing well as a collective

because he makes shills like you booty bothered

Because he appeals to the
> Atheist but wishes they could go to church
crowd a lot and he also is anti-Marxist and makes points about Postmodernism which are poorly researched etc. so to Sup Forums it's hearing exactly what they'd want.

i agree with peterstein

>Sup Forums is one person

He's a smart guy.

He's fairly open minded. You're mad that he is not racially redpilled? It's unrealistic to want that. Just be happy you have anyone representing you. Especially someone as smart as JBP.

Peterson is going to launch his website and destroy the bloody marxists in academia and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
>in all fields

Iranian and South Koreans are the most successful group in Canada. Peterson knows what Solz, Tolstoy, and Nietzsche wrote about kikes. He knows Jews exterminated tens of millions of European Christians. He knows they've been removed at least 359 times in the past.

“You must understand. The leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. The October Revolution was not what you call in America the “Russian Revolution.” It was an invasion and conquest over the Russian people. More of my countrymen suffered horrific crimes at their bloodstained hands than any people or nation ever suffered in the entirety of human history. It cannot be understated. Bolshevism was the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant of this reality is proof that the global media itself is in the hands of the perpetrators.”

- Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (1918-2008) Nobel-Prize-winning novelist & historian.

He is redpilled though. He knows what his favourite writers wrote about the kikes. He also refused to debate any of the thousands of people that called out his bullshit.

Peterson is just another fad. I remember when Sup Forums was in love with the "theologist" William Lane Craig. But he turned out to be a radical zionist, so Sup Forums dropped him like a bad habit. The mob is fickle. Peterson will be forgotten in a month.

I hope so. We have to play strategically.

fuck this weak cunt. fuck him and his kind. stop giving them a single second of your thoughts. jesus christ.

Do you understand how stupid it would be to reveal his power level?

If that’s the case he could’ve just stayed neutral instead

No lie, this is the 43rd assassination thread created in the past 3 hours

>what if
>he coulda
>then why didnt he
you are the dumbest type

The same thing happens with an e-celeb you idiots. The orthodox Christians on Sup Forums thought they found someone who was intelligent and representative about their little circle jerk, and jumped on the bandwagon, and know that backfired.

any* now*

Don't listen to (((Peter)))son.

He might fight the ((dragon)) if it hurts him and his family more than it already has but chances are he'll just keep putting up with the suffering and malign himself to mitigate the abuse. What a shame it is to see great heroes fall.

maybe you're right

We don't like him
We like the list of Marxist professors he is going to make

>Jews are a race but whites are not
That's true though. Ashkenazi Jews are a biological and cultural entity. Whites are not. Eastern Europe did not adopt western culture (speaking liberalism mainly) until after the fall of the USSR and Russia has never adopted liberalism. If Russians are white, then so are Moroccans. White is a ridiculous distinction.

>Atheist but wishes they could go to church crowd

Is this a real thing? Like, atheists that low-key believe in god, Jesus and all that Abrahamic Jazz? Cuz I've always thought it was the traditionalist millennial types and white nationalists that *claim* to be religious to promote a sorta Heimatsideal, but are secretary atheists and think the idea of anything even remotely supernatural's retarded.

The Russian king was the worst of the lot by far.

u can quote all you want but at leats provide a source

Jordan Peterson is a charlatan and an opportunist who is picking the pocket of young angry white men who feel displaced by society (hint: they're not) and don't know how to handle their sexual frustration other than to take it out on those they disagree with.
His understanding of the ideas he continually critiques, namely Marxism and postmodernism, aren't even tenuous as much as they are purposefully fabricated in order to direct the unbridled anger of young white males in the direction of the academic institution by which he ironically happens to be employed, as it seems he has a personal vendetta against a system that has he feels somehow wronged him -- indeed he was even fired from previous positions.
He's a snake oil salesman who downplays the inherent dangers of Christianity and projects pure speculatory Jungian nonsense to make biblical narratives fit his agenda.
Anyone with even a little wisdom knows what this jackass is up to.

This guy is a fucking genious. If he says race is social construct then I'll believe him over some cuck on pol.

>points about Postmodernism which are poorly researched
Not like you would know, you pretentious fagglet.

*tsar

It's getting fucking annoying. It's funny, I figured there would be TONS of Flynn shill threads today but instead everything is Peterson. Really makes you think if maybe it's the same people.

Dumbest post in six months.

Ride on the back of a dragon into the underworld so your can save your dad from himself and he'll help you clean your room.

Holy fuck, you've made me cringe. Individualism is by definition an idea, that an individual person should be free and use their mind instead of beign controlled by the others. It does not mean, that a person can't support and work with other individuals. Good example would be Americans fighting together and utterly shattering nazism.

I've listened to numerous lectures and talks by this guy, and I've never heard him talk about this dragons and room cleaning shit.

I'm not saying he doesn't peddle that stuff, but it's hardly the entirety of his output.