HOORAY FOR OUR UNELECTED OVERLORDS

HES GETTING INDICTED FOR NEGOTIATION WITH A NUCLEAR POWER OUR DEEPSTATE DOESNT LIKE

AND IT WAS AFTER THE ELECTION

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

DRUMPF BTFO!!!

HOORAY FOR OUR UNELECTED OVERLORDS!!

PLEASE KEEP RAPING US, DADDY MUELLER AND MOMMY CIA!!!

BING BING WAHOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

classic.fec.gov/pages/bcra/bcra_update.shtml
latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-russia-testimony-20170907-story.html
twitter.com/jexxrey/status/936642506602586112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for the truth, not the deep-state/MSM spin

>FLYNN LIED ABOUT THE RUSKIES
>HIS TESTIMONY WILL NOW IMPEACH TROOMPH

KEEP BUMPED

Is this the left's last gasp for air, or is there more after this? It's getting tiresome.

It will never end. Even after the Meoli s are defeated in whole, whatever is left will continue to survive/evolve and to get back the power they had for the last 8 years they’ll need to continue trying to control the narrative. It will always be. All we can do is make sure we’re in that power role and we dictate the narrative.

Meoli’s? Meant neoliberals.

>muh collusion
>not even a crime
when will leftards learn?

I don't care if they scheme behind our backs. I just want them to shut the fuck up for a year or two.

So, what was wrong with contacting Russia diplomats? I'm seriously lost. The US isn't supposed to speak with other countries?

Here's the list of charges

Drumpf is GOING DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Isn’t The Columbia Bugle a Russian account?

Because
>DRUMPF TWO SCOOPS ARE YOU KIDDING ME I MEAN RACIST HITLER ORANGE LMAO DUDE BIGOT RUSSIA I MEAN REALLY

He admitted to lower charges, while promising to spill the beans on his superiors.

>The US isn't supposed to speak with other countries?
presidential campaigns aren't supposed to be speaking with foreign entities promising to help win the election for them.

>>inb4 muh hilldog
>>inb4 muh MSM
The only way Hillary would matter is if she won. Which she didn't.

Keep telling yourself that, OP

The stock market just fell 300 points because of this news. But I'm sure it's all a misunderstanding

If they ever did find serious, honest to goodness criminal collusion or corruption, or they found Trump was involved with rigging the election, I would be first to scream for the head of Trump.

But if they do not find anything other than petty bullshit the neocons and neolibs always do themselves and yet still attempt to take Trump down, I will have to start thinking of networking irl with a true resistance movement. No more bullshit games.

He's being indicted for lying to the FBI. Try to keep up.

But Flynn already said this happened after Trump was elected.

>presidential campaigns aren't supposed to be speaking with foreign entities promising to help win the election for them.
Citation needed

Nothing is wrong with it on its face.

If you lie to the FBI, then that's a crime. Which is what happened.

Promising to help win the election? Where did that come from? Putin was supporting both sides dipshit, especially the fringe far left and right portions of the populace.

Oh yes, Hillary still matters, and all the other neolib and neocon crooks who must be brought to justice.

Then he shouldn't have lied to the FBI.

You dirty liar.
Thats not what they had contact for.
Kys faggot

>wtf i hate fighting isis now

And if the fbi lies to you, that's called par for the course. Get fucked fellow lowly citizens!!!

Doesn't matter. It could have been 100% legal.
The crime is lying to the FBI.

Correct. If you lie to the FBI it is a crime. If the FBI lies to you it is not a crime. Your grasp of the obvious is astonishing

you’re dealing with women here so good luck with that

Sometimes I get the same warm, incredibly hopeful feeling I got the morning I woke up to hear that Trump had won the election. A winning feeling and sorry president Trump. I'm not tired of winning.

THIS

>presidential campaigns aren't supposed to be speaking with foreign entities promising to help win the election for them.
Well,it's good that it was the incoming administration of the President Elect who did this, and not that candidate.

This is normal for an incoming administration. They've all done this kind of reaching out right away once they're elected. This is nothing. Definitely not impeachable.

Oh so he contacted the russians for an Islamophobic reason? Even more reason to impeach.

It doesn't matter if what he did was 100% legal. Lying to the FBI is a crime, and it is what he was charged with.

I agree with They will never give up. Just consider their antics as part of the endless struggle you have to contend with.

>HES GETTING INDICTED FOR NEGOTIATION WITH A NUCLEAR POWER OUR DEEPSTATE DOESNT LIKE
nigger, ples

TICKETY TOCKETY DRIPPITY DRUMPITY
BLONGALT PRUQMPB GOING DOWN SLUMPKINS
these fucking faggots need to sit down on a claymore and get wrecked

That has nothing to do with what I was addressing.

YOU RETARDS IF THIS WAS COLLUSION THEN FLYNN WOULD BE PLEADING GUILTY TO ESPIONAGE, NOT PERJURY!!!

HOW RETARDED CAN LIBS GET!?

not good, and you just know the repub establishment is itching to impeach Trump

Bump

Yin and yan, front and back , light and dark, like good and evil there would be no us without (((them))) we must coexist or cease to be. The best we can do is curb stomp them every time they raise their heads to spew their vile toxicity. Asa llamallamaracoom brothers

KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED

I bet you didn't but BTC after the Chinese exchanges closed

Fucking idiot

classic.fec.gov/pages/bcra/bcra_update.shtml

Doesn't matter if they tried to support either side, Trump's was the one too stupid to tell them no you fucking mong.
latimes.com/nation/la-na-trump-russia-testimony-20170907-story.html

Its only down 100 now. The stock market has no relationship with reality

>Sup Forums BTFO

twitter.com/jexxrey/status/936642506602586112

>our deepstate doesn't like
How far up your own ass is your head?
The deep state are best friends with Russiastan and always have been, the only reason they're using them is because they're an easy scapegoat and know that it will slide off the Russians like cum on a glass window. Also Russians are gate keepers for NWO top ten so they're also their competition at the same time

kek

How is it possible that with our enormous defense budget, a country with a GDP smaller than New York state, managed to steal an election? Even though Hilary and Obama said election fraud doesnt exist and Trump said to watch them try to steal it.
What if Israel or China wanted to hack Wisconsins paper ballots?

He became president elect in November

>HOW DARE HE PLAN TO FIGHT ISIS!!!!!
>HOW DARE THEY GET A HEAD START ON THEIR JOBS!!!!
So now their being penalized for proverbially getting to work early? Of course this is a foreign concept to niggers and libs.

soyboy like manlets never learn

It's illegal you rural retard

ILLEGAL

this is the nature of the universe 3,6,9

you sound like a goddamn CIA nigger to me

A citation is still needed for this bit:

this so much

Talking to them is not illegal. Negotiating sanctions policy behind the back of the sitting president is.

> when u realize, that "collusion" would even be totally legal (!) to do. and the word (((collution))) is nothing but an empty shell of the fakestream media, preying on ppl's complete uneducatedness.

You left wing retards have been screaming this stupid bull shit since Trump got elected. And you dumb fucks always fall flat thinking your delusions are reality.

But I guess this is the sort of thing you like to masturbate to with a rubber dick up your ass.

There will never be an impeachment because the REAL WORLD isn't as fucking mentally retarded like your are.

The world laughs at your kind. lol..

Bump. Liberals are terrorists.

You getting paid overtime today?

Would buy jet from

spoiler: nothingburger

imagine my shock! shareblue is here

citation needed

Except it’s not, not telling the FBI is, but talking with foreign powers as president elect is not only perfectly legal, but it is expected.

>some people unironically think like this
Man, now 'I do not recall' will be the only thing people tell FBI.

>she didn't win
um...sweetie...

go on

>negotiations

Your shilling is out of control. They wanted to know what the incoming administrations stance was on Obama ramping up sanctions on russia in the last few weeks of his administration.

All Flynn said was effectively "Chill, we arent intending to throw a hissyfit like Obama has been doing." And that's probably more than he actually said. So fuck off shill.

There were no negotiations. The FBI reviewed the calls last year and found nothing incriminating in the calls, Flynn was already cleared on that.

He's going down for lying about what was discussed. The reason they know he lied is Obama's people monitored the calls with their bullshit FISA warrants. The only thing up for discussion why he lied. He's not being prosecuted for calling them, or what he discussed. These are all facts. Logan Act doesn't apply because national security advisors are allowed to speak to foreign governments. That's part of their job. And, Clinton and Obama did it when they were President Elect.
This is a great big nothingburger.

KEEP BUMPED

See, this is the part that all these shills are forgetting. Why did we have unending threads about /SG/ and Assad being a good guy, etc? Why do you think we have unending threads on /PTG/? Trump blamed Obama and Clintons for creating ISIS and perpetuating their expansion/growth. Right after Trump is elected, ISIS got BTFO.

"According to what Flynn had stated in one final interview as DIA director, he felt like a lone voice in thinking that the United States was less safe from the threat of Islamic terrorism in 2014 than it was prior to the 9/11 attacks; he went on to believe that he was pressed into retirement for questioning the Obama administration's public narrative that Al Qaeda was close to defeat.[34] Journalist Seymour Hersh wrote that "Flynn confirmed [to Hersh] that his agency had sent a constant stream of classified warnings ... about the dire consequences of toppling [Syrian President] Assad." Flynn recounted that his agency was producing intelligence reports indicating that radical Islamists were the main force in the Syrian insurgency and "that Turkey was looking the other way when it came to the growth of the Islamic State inside Syria". According to Flynn, these reports "got enormous pushback from the Obama administration," who he felt "did not want to hear the truth". According to former DIA official W. Patrick Lang: "Flynn incurred the wrath of the White House by insisting on telling the truth about Syria ... they shoved him out. He wouldn't shut up."[35] In an interview with Al Jazeera, Flynn criticized the Obama administration for its delay in supporting the opposition in Syria, thereby allowing for the growth of Al Nusra and other extremist forces: "when you don't get in and help somebody, they're gonna find other means to achieve their goals" and that "we should have done more earlier on in this effort, you know, than we did."[36]

Flynn retired from the U.S. Army with 33 years of service on August 7, 2014.[37] "

Underrated.

BUMPPPPP

how long has this been going on? Has it been 2 years?

Just you wait and see, drumpfies!!!!

By next week, Trump is in Guantanamo for the treasons and there will be a special election between Bernie and Bernie!!! Cap this.

like dis, just learned it

no one can produce the law he broke. can you mr magic?

mfw you can't even prove that the Russians influenced voters... let alone hacked anything

>Lame Duck throws down a bunch of new sanctions in the last week of his Presidency.
>Foreign government wants to talk to the guy who's going to be in charge next week to see what his position on this new bullshit is going to be.

And I'm supposed to be outraged why?

So he's screwed and Trump's off the hook? Man, if only Trump could do something to forgive his buddy...

>trump pardons everyone on the special prosecutor's list
Please God let me live to see this

FUCK
FUCK
DONALD DUCK

FUCK
FUCK
DONALD DUCK

Bump

quad 6

It's over for drumpf now. It's illegal to have foreign relations with foreigners and stuff like that. He's going down for good.

The deep state wants to control everything so they can better cover up their trail. Can't let the American people vote in Trump when deep state darling Hillary will keep the lies, deceptions, and corruption going for a few more years.

>have foreign relations
>foreign relations
>relations
teehee

But who did Flynn give up to get all the other charges dropped? Would it have had to have been someone in trumps inner circle?

Trump will be just fine. Nothing will come of this.

His enemies will be defeated

>sure

crickets

It's illegal you dumb cunt, the president ELECT is not the government.
So is overturning UN votes on behalf of Israel, pic related.

Of all the nothings, this is the nothingest nothing of all the nothingburgers.

So Flynn will testify that Trump directed him to make contact w/ the Russians — initially to lay the groundwork for mutual efforts against ISIS in Syria. That, however, is exactly the sort of thing the incoming natl-sec adviser is supposed to do in a transition phase b/t admins.

Are they going to try to impeach trump for doing his job?

>eight years
>only eight
>not accurately 110.

It started with centralized banking in the modern age, from the aristocratic and fanatic attempting to gain control of history.