Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the Bakugou will become the new Sasuke...

Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the Bakugou will become the new Sasuke? The fact that his objective is to become the number one hero and not MUH REVENGE isn't enough to people stop expecting him to go full emo edgelord?

People are stupid.

Because Nip writers do stupid shit all the time.

Before I actually read the series, all I saw was Baku yelling and thought the same. And then I read the damn thing and realized that he's far and away from Sasuke, a better character, too.

He's just straight-up pissed off.

You would be too if you were unable to masturbate without exploding your own dong

You'd have a point if his idea of a hero wasn't "terrorize everyone around you"

Seriously, Baku is just a bully that want's to beat up criminals. He's no much better than the rednecks that join the military that want to kill terrorists.

Except that there's not much difference between a hero and villain, especially in his case. It really wouldn't take a whole lot of good, legitimate writing to flip his perspective, so imagine what even a pinch of shitty Japanese logic could do.

Because it started picking up steam as naruto ended so fucking massive amounts of ESL third worlders latched on like a batch of murderous leeches and will never let it go without comparing it to their holy grail.

if you mongoloids stopped taking everything so literally you'd understand the comparisons with sasuke have nothing to do with their personality, goals or character arcs but with the way his rivalry with the mc is cancerous and the fear that the character who's widely hated but also very popular would end up parasiting the entire narrative

now kill yourself

He's mother is best milf.

>juma juice made a kinda shitty doujin about her
Its a complex feeling

i wouldnt say bakugou is widely hated. only a few triggered betas are the people who hate him. even in Sup Forums where there is an abundance of these people, only a few of them really hate him, the easily triggered extreme shitposting variant which makes it seem like its more when its not

the secret is that the real sasuke is ochako

Dude you can't just fucking point that out. We're supposed to act surprised when the sudden but inevitable betrayal happens.

>you will never have rough sex with a healthy girl

>i wouldnt say bakugou is widely hated. only a few triggered betas are the people who hate him.
whatever helps you live with yourself bakugofag

Did they put out a character sheet for Invisi-tits?

I'd plus her ultra

>nothin personnel.png

Not worth getting your dick melted like cotton candy in water

>Bakugou will become the new Sasuke
I like him, he is one of the few Vegetas in a world of Sasukes.

Fuck bakugo

Lets talk about tsunotori

Fuckin qt3.14

Vegetas are 10x better than Sasukes.

Other thread died so I'm gonna ask it here:

Should Heroes really get paid through taxes and the government?
I asked this a few weeks ago already. I think it's a dangerous situation, because once there's peace (i.e. no villains) there's no need for heroes anymore (given that this is their primary job). So, the heroes are reliant on the existence of villains.
So, what if a hero fabricates villains or does villainous acts or enables villainy so that he can keep his job and tax money?
Sort of like a fireman that burns houses down.

Looking purely at the occupation and not the inherent meaning of the word, the Hero extending his sphere of influence beyond themselves such that their neighbors also benefit deserves compensation.

This. He really is a massive asshole. I hope he gets some kind of character development eventually so that he cares about someone other than just himself.

it says she CAN use it to melt things, but also change it to being something slippery. so chances are she can control it's acidity.

Also I doubt it comes from her vagina

I'm not sure if Hori wants her to be a cute monster girl like Tsuyu, with human features exaggerated by association with an animal, or an obvious hybrid mutant, like Kamakiri (snakeface) in 1B. Her design switches between uncanny and cute as she's appeared.

I think we're already getting there. His interaction with Deku at the end of the last chapter shows he's not going to be as constantly pissed off at everything.
I suspect he'll help Deku with fighting and Deku will help him with not being a dickhole.

>Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the Bakugou will become the new Sasuke?

What do you mean by "the fear"?

If Bakugou became the new Sasuke, then he would be a lot better than the literal dogshit he is now.

I'd buy Uraraka going Sauce before Bakugou

A little of autism with a L/a/tino

Approximate matchups-vignette/page/chapter ratio for the School festival Tournament
(p = page. ch = chapter. v = vignette)

>Round 1:
Sero/Todoroki 4p
Kaminari/Ibara 2v
Mei/Iida 5p (gag)
Mina/Aoyama 3v
Momo/Birb 1v
Tetsu/Kiri 6v (a la Metapod)
Bakugo/Ochacuck 1ch

>Round 2:
TodoDeku 3ch
Bakugo/Kirishima 3p
NO Ibara/Tenya
NO Mina/Birb

>Round 3:
Iida/Todo 5p
Bakugo/Birb 5p

>Round 4:
Bakugo/Todoroki 1ch (chapter 43)

Should Hori take advantage of the upcoming Season and expand said battles? I mean come on. It's wasted potential.

yes. He mentioned there that her power wasn't exactly invisibility.

If he did that it'd go into bleach/shitty shonen territory with a bunch of fights featuring people no one cares about.

Yeah, she has a Solar Flare attack.
Obviously general light manipulation power set.

>the rednecks that join the military that want to kill terrorists
Congrats on trivializing why people join the army. I wonder why people think that mandatory military service is a good idea...

Hori already gave Kaminari/Ibara an extra page in the tankoubon volume but it depend entirely if Bone decided to do the Stain arc or not. If they do decide to do Stain then I doubt they want to waste anytime especially considering how long the festival arc is.

>Should Hori take advantage of the upcoming Season and expand said battles?
No, I want to see plot and I want to see villains wreck shit. I'm tired of this pussy ass student vs student bullshit that has no relevance or impact on the plot unless its Deku vs Baku.
The exams/tests/mock battles are the weakest part of BnhA for me.

I want to know more about the villains. I want to know more about the other schools. I want to know about the private school Stain went to. That's the stuff that's interesting. The pissing contest between the students? No thanks.

I was specifically talking about the group of people in the army that only joined to kill people.
Not everyone in the army is an insane hick.

No one is afraid of him becoming Sasuke except for shitposters.

No, Baku is just fucking shit. A screaming screeching autist with no likable traits. Just when you think he's made a change he gets another scene where he yells with le angry rageface.

He's basically a secondary protagonist at this point and he's annoying as fuck.

>>a female character going Sasuke
It will still be a shitty development but it's marginally more tolerable.

To be honest, the slice of life Japanese schoollife bits are much more interesting than the shonen parts nowadays. There's just no more tension left really.

What is Bakugou's problem anyways? Why was he ever mad at Deku to begin with?

deku was weak and had the audacity to try to help him so he thought he was mocking him

great character believable motivation 10/10

>What is Bakugou's problem anyways?
Shit writing. He has no literary reason to act like this. Just pure unjustified bad writing.

Did you not read the last 3 chapters? He literally says what his problem is.
As children, Deku was a fucking scrub that constantly tagged along despite getting bullied by Baku all the time. Sort of like an annoying younger brother.
And now, Deku suddenly surpassed him out of nowhere, offering him help and shit.
Baku grew up thinking he will be the #1, and everyone, including Deku, supported that belief.
Then Baku gets kidnapped, and as a direct consequence All Might loses his power in a desperate fight. Baku blames himself for it (and honestly, this is great writing for Baku. People can hate on him all they want, that line came totally out of left field and gave him a lot more depth).

>As children, Deku was a fucking scrub that constantly tagged along despite getting bullied by Baku all the time. Sort of like an annoying younger brother.
>Why was he ever mad at Deku to begin with?

>to begin with

>Well maybe his parents are shit at least?

>Nope they're loving and mostly goofs

He has no reason to be the way he is other than being an unlikable asshole, yet the author keeps shoving him down our face as if we're supposed to respect this character or not. Him winning the latest fight was a complete joke.

>>Well maybe his parents are shit at least?
>
>>Nope they're loving and mostly goofs

Oh it's you again, that autist who said that Bakugou shouldn't have had a father.

And that's his reasoning.
Baku never liked Deku. period. But Deku looked up to him. That rubs Baku the wrong way ever since they were kids.

Can Bakugou's explosions melt Sero's tapes?

Huh? I have no idea who that is. This is literally my first time posting my opinion about Baku. I've hated him from the beginning but mostly stay out of BNHA threads.

Surprise, more than one person hates the character.

More importantly, can it melt steel beams?

I doubt that. Everyone who criticizes Bakugou ends up being the same autist.

Why Bakugo haters are such autists?

>Why he hates Deku?
>Why is he an asshole when his parents are good persons?
>Hori explains it several times
>I don't understand! It doesn't make sense!

Well believe what you want to believe I guess. That's some radical thinking though.

that's not it at all, he felt threatened because a kid he thought was useless extended a helping hand at him, that's how insecure he is

all might said he "feared midoriya's spirit" which is frankly pathetic

>Why Bakugo haters are such autists?

It's all the same guy. He was probably bullied in school a lot that's why he hates Bakugo.

I don't mind Baku, but people are allowed to hate characters for whatever reason they want to.
Baku already didn't like him before that incident in the woods. At least that's the order we're being shown things.

>>Hori explains it several times
You realize that people can give shitty reasons for things, right? Are you that fucking autistic that you think just an explanation, regardless if it's an actual good one, is good enough? Kill yourself.

I find it hard to believe that you fuckers can't understand someone being an unapologetic dick for no reason

>Baku already didn't like him before that incident in the woods.
he had a low opinion of him and was already a bit of a dick to him but he seemed to tolerate him, it's after that incident he goes full autist

it's obvious what triggered him was the feeling deku looked down on him and thought he could surpass him, that's flat out what he said like three chapters ago

This. Just like the guys who disagree with me on anything; they're just unapologetic dicks with no humanity.

>manga has a big cast full of interesting characters
>focuses only on the most boring ones all the time
god fucking damnit why

t. triggered beta

>uses the rebuttal of the fujo conspiracyfag
conglaturations cocksucker

On the left, highest ranked girl in Japan (most popular with a vocal minority of ugly women).

On the right, highest ranked girl in America (most popular with guys, aka the majority of the fanbase).

I like them both, those two and gravity slut are my top 3.

but he has a reason, it's just a retarded one

Pinky > Ochako > momo

I bet every guy with an average or higher testosterone level posting in this thread has Ochako in his top 3. Momo too. The other spot is for exotic.

Bakugou is a fucking cunt. He's an arrogant bully and I wish I could shove him into the mud. One of those faggots who think's he's sooo talented but then goes to uni and learns he's at the high end of average.

Pic unrelated, she's just too sexy for words. I usually don't like sluts but she's irresistible.

As expected of a teenager.

His reasoning is pretty decent. Yeah baku is a bullying dick but from his perspective deku was a sneaky, smug, trickster who dicked around all throughout childhood

IMHO Hori was unable to handle the potential of the manga at the early stage. Its quick as shit pacing didn't really help him that much

There were two clear directions near the end of the first volume:
>The manga will be a comfy school SoL with bits of action which will unfold slowly but steady
(as preferred by )
or
>The manga goes full speed because "MUH fear of being axed". There will be a lot of danger and it should be darker than the average shonen.
(as preferred by )

Current situation is not enjoyable for neither of both parts. And that's a problem as a result from decisions of two years ago.

Two classes of 20 students each was a fucking mistake. You either have just 1 class in heroics with 15 fuckers or two of 10 students each. That's a proper number of characters.
That's how you make us care about all of the 15 students of the heroics department at U.A. or how you make important the interaction between classes. But it didn't happen.
The only way out Hori has is to keep destroying
the fucking status quo and going darker. There's no way back.

>One of those faggots who think's he's sooo talented but then goes to uni and learns he's at the high end of average.
Except that's not what happens at all.

Bakugou is legit my favorite character. I didn't realize why I liked him so much until I compared him to torodoki. Torodoki is a silent weirdo with famillial issues. Bakugou is an asshole who gets shit done. Also, he's a jihad's wetdream. Who doesn't want that kind of ability?

I would like to whiten those teeth if you know what I mean.

>from his perspective deku was a sneaky, smug, trickster
how does he get that from the kid trying to help him

and then he wants to become a hero

it's completely retarded

He has an inferiority complex. Think "with great power comes great responsibility" but a little altered. With his great quirk, he puts a lot of pressure on himself to become the best. And then he sees Deku with no quirk have the same resolve and dreams and rationalizes that Deku thinks he's so good he'll become the best hero without a quirk. Baku stopped really bullying him after the slime incident anyway. He's just angry at himself that Deku is doing just as well as him without a quirk/just got one bc he puts alot of pressure on himself to be better than that bc of his quirk.

Great comparison. Todoroki is a stupid poopyhead. I don't care for his lame family issues and background at all!

Bakugou, on the other hand, is exciting and cool and has no baggage at all! He just is mean because he is.

>Bakugou is legit my favorite character.
Do you have a vagina?

t. Fujo

>Bakugou is an asshole who gets shit done.
yeah like getting a nice haircut from best jeanist, getting kidnapped and failing the provisional exam license

meanwhile at least todoroki contributed to stain's arrest

Either that or his balls haven't dropped yet.

>The only way out Hori has is to keep destroying
>the fucking status quo and going darker. There's no way back.
That kinda goes without saying. It's pretty hard to tell us how Deku "became the greatest" hero if everything will stay nice and rosey all the time.
Shit has to go down hard or the readers will not be satisfied at the end of the series.

Concerning the SoL bits, I wouldn't mind a spin off Manga for that by a different artist. Like, put the focus entirely on Class 1-B, because they don't do much anyway.

>kid claims he will be a great hero
>shows no signs of it
>literally the worst candidate possible by middle school

SUDDENLY

>gets in top school
>can do stuff he never even tried to when growing up
>improving at an absurd rate
>talking more shit than ever

You are lying if you say something like that wouldn't bother the fuck out of you

Why does a bastard like him want to be someone who must be by definition noble, selfless, brave, compassionate, and admirable?

Not in the world of BnhA. It's just a job.

>endeavor

he had this irrational distate for deku before he got his powers and made it to UA

stop trying to justify it it's shit writing

His behavior changed though.
Before Deku gets his powers, Baku just mocks and bullies him.
After Deku gets his powers, Baku just insults him now and then and tries to fight him.

obviously his behavior is going to change when he's not the big fish in a small pond anymore and deku can fight back

Because deku was literally inferior to everyone. Baku treated everyone like shit anyway. Deku just got more of it because he was the worst yet still claimed he would be a hero

he actively went after him because he was such a bitch he felt threatened by a fucking helping hand and so he had to make sure to assert his dominance over deku by fucking with his ambition

honestly it'd have been better if he had just been an arbitrary bully, the attempt to give an actual justification is why he's such an annoying character

i want to marry the pony

What if Deku is the traitor, but he doesn't know it?

Like say, AfO has a quirk that lets him pinpoint the location of OfA. So OfA can tell his buddies where to attack.

I don't get how he can show his face after getting raped by a blob monster and looking so pitiful even Deku could tell he was scared.

This followed by getting kidnapped by villains and crying tears of joy when his green haired prince came to his rescue.

I mean holy shit, for a "badass" he sure does go down like a bitch.