Typical Jew

Make no mistake. Jews are not our allies regardless if they are nationalists or not. They are subversive, parasitic, and serve their own needs above all else. Never trust a jew.

Anyone who has seen the underbelly of the Semite can never go back. Experience is the greatest redpill.

Obviously. No exceptions. Anyone that wants to make exceptions gets the same fate.

I don't think McCarthy is a jewish name, leafy

Remember goyim, stop having white babies because I won't have any. Stop telling me to have white babies.

*Rubbing hands intensifies*

She's not wrong tho

Nice 666 signaling in her profile pic there.

That statement is absolutely true. You didn't offer any counter-arguments to it.

She is absolutely not saying that whites should not have kids. You are the kike here, trying to distort her views.

there was a time when Goldstein, Rothschild, Soros and Spielberg weren't jewish names.

You're reading comprehension is impeccable, OP.

That "you're" was on purpose btw.

impose a 1 child policy for immigrants.

>underbelly
You mean like khazar milkies!

She did a DNA test and it said she is 1.9% jewish so of course shills and retards are using that as a reason to dismiss everything she says.

>op about not trusting jews
>calls me a shill
Nice try shekelstein

chick is a jew

We need CRISPR

How about you counter her point instead of just trying to character assassinate her through Alinsky tactics, you fraud?

Oh look, another character assasination thread from leftypol. Fuck off.

So how many stonk Traditionalist Alpha males here have 8+ kids?

>We need border security because whites can't breed
So this really is just about Sup Forumstards having tiny balls

How about a 1 child policy for people getting public assistance? Not even explicitly raciss.

i wish she actually tweeted that
cant find it

you're a retarded nigger who can't read

Leftypol, Interpol, soros jew money and the like are working double time past 20 hours boys. I have never watched this eceleb but the subversive slant of this thread and comments is suspect.

The retirement ponzi scheme is the problem.

More like impose a "get the fuck out of my country" rule of immigrants

The day the white right learns to hold lovers of Forced Integration to their own talk, is the day this movement has power. Until you stop treating your mortal enemies with kindness, you will never be more than a slave to them.

What is with fucking Finnish faggots and white knighting for vapid, derivitie, hypocritical roastie garbage? Why can't you see that these women are just vile leeches slurping attention and money off of a movement they would readily abandon if it didn't get them betas jacking off to their vids?

You're not a total retard, are you?

Her first and last name are both Irish, but I'm pretty sure she's jewish (mothers side).

Can you make an argument in your next post instead of bleating about your emotions like an annoying woman? I'd be happy to engage with you then. Thanks.

She is 1/50 jewish. If that counts as "she's a jew!" in your brain you have brain damage.

>checks flag
>proceeds to type in the options field

She isn’t wrong. This is a character assassination shill & slide thread courtesy of the eternal leaf

Well she has tainted blood, kek. Also heem yourself, you are the finncuck that shills for Lauren Southern.

>no arguments
>moves onto character assassination against me

Try to come up with something more substantive next time Rabbi

I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm making a statement and asking if you're retarded. Are your retarded?

Idk I agree with her statement at face value but yeah always beware the Jew

Your question of whether I am retarded rest on the assumption that your judgment of all these people is correct. You have not shown how you're correct, you just made outlandish statements. If you were correct, then it would be true that I am retarded. But I have no reason to believe you are correct.

Fuck off, fincuck soyboy.

Alright, I'll go fire up the ovens, we'll get 'em as crispy as you like.

Not an argument. When you realize you've lost, show some class and just don't post.

If it means anything, I like you finbro. Keep posting

Lol, I don't have to qualify the validity of my statement for some random Finnish faggot. You can either take it at face value or continue to get fleeced. It's no skin off my sack.

Her grandmother was Jewish. That makes her 25% Jewish, retard

jajajajajajaaj Don't you have another thread to be in...

Shalom. Master race reporting in.

Is it really styx666 trolling here on that pic?

thanks bud
>I don't have to defend my positions
Oh I sometimes wish I was born as a brainlet like you. Life would be so much simpler.
Wrong. She said her great grandmother was half-jewish. But clearly her great-grandmother was not fully half-jewish either because it would show up as 6.25% instead of 1.9%. Why are you even trying to argue with me about this when you know that I know more about this than you do?

>What is with fucking Finnish faggots
Faggots? It's the same guy in all threads.

She's like 1/16th Jewish, enough to breed out their tricks and distance her acceptance by (((them)))). Anyways, she's only half right, we do need strong border control, but if white people stopped being degenerate roasties and betas we could easily have 6+ child families with the resources the West has now/

Her great grandmother and grandmother were culturally 100% Jewish

Prove it.

You implying Tara McCarthy's Jewish? Never heard that one before. If this "don't bother to have a litter of white kids" tweet's supposed to be proof of this I'd say you should be more worried bout the fact that she acts like a literal stereotype of what you lot say is bad for PR. She thinks whites fucking non-whites is bestiality, actually thinks rounding up and deporting 60+ million Asians and Latinos is possible and thinks all the black people who've got no specific country of origin to be deported to at gunpoint should just be killed the create that 4th Reich etcetera...

She's right. The CivNat idea of just breeding more than the invaders to maintain influence and ultimately survive in your own country is sick and impractical.

Watch her videos, she said her grandmother went to the synagogue

She's 100% right.

Never trust a leaf.

>56% white isn't white
>1.9% Jewish isn't an margin of error but a fullblown kike
Only kikes would call her kike I think.

Exactly. Fucking Sargon of Cuckkad says the same thing and these fucking shills pretending to be white nationalists come here pretending like that is a cohesive strategy? Come on. Niggers and dunecoons are more r-selected than us and already outnumber us like 5-to-1. The solution is isolation from them.

She's not Jewish she's Indian

Wtf?? I've got McCarthy in my family tree and I'm Irish on both sides.

You (((Nazis))) are getting more cringe everyday. The memes started to blow around the time of the "punch a Nazi/spousal abuse," shit. Well, you had your 15 minutes, you fucked it up, and you never capitalized like you should have. Sad.

Nonsensical; and is that another genital-related insult?

Yeah she's alright. She's brave. It takes balls to stick your neck out unlike anonymous Nazi image posting. Both help but the latter does not give you any fuckin high ground from which to judge to these degrees

That won't fix anything regarding racial strife.

> ruthless deportations

That's how you know she's a subversive like.

I've watched so many of her videos I can't be sure if you're right but let's say you are right and her grandmother did go to a synagogue despite being only a tiny bit genetically jewish. What relevance does that ultimately have? Everything Tara advocates goes exactly against the jews game plan. She even tried to confront the JQ before being threatened by jewish groups in the UK.

She has said she’s waiting to have children until her and her fiancé get married, which has been held up due to immigration issues. He’s American.

Also she alluded at least once in the past that they are trying to concieve without marriage, but people kept asking so she said she wouldn’t answer personal questions anymore.

What have you ever done for anyone or any cause? Anons like you are the worst. You're poison to women. They're the ones who vote the most you know.

>Make no mistake. Jews are not our allies regardless if they are nationalists or not. They are subversive, parasitic, and serve their own needs above all else. Never trust a jew.

Never trust a leaf. Leafs are not our allies regardless if they are not fags, trannies, SJWs, low life sacks of shit or not. They are subversive, parasitic, and serve their own sick cult like political interests above all else. Never trust a leaf.

Tara is amazing. Glad she isn't afraid to say it like it is. Happy she is on our side.

And no, I don't care about her small percentages of Jew and Poo. Big fucking deal

As if that means anything. Niggers aren't culturally Somali or Sudanese etc, but they are still subhuman. Why are Nords so fucking wrong on anything regarding race and culture?

This

I can't tell if you're /leftypol/ (you won't say kike) or an edgy robot sperg...?

Before CRISPR can be useful we need to actually be able to indentify which genes are actually responsible for what, and there are billions of them. CRISPR isn't going to be useful for at least 100 years. I'm tired of this stupid meme, if we can't produce designer animals, we can't make designer humans

she's right, white nations when they were ascending were high-investment K-strategists

expecting r-strategies to "fix" the problem will just make more white trash which isn't a solution to the problem of the decline of civilization

White nations need to kick out all none whites period. Then (and before too) we need to get our breeding numbers up. Fuck whatever the other burger retard is implying.

>if X was done thing would be better

Wow, you're a really big brain individual to come up with that. I'm sure no one else has ever thought that. Now, do you have a practical plan to accomplish that?

yeah it is, kek

You are much more tolerable when you're actually defending people worth defending LS Finn.

I get that. Who do you think are most worth defending in the e-celeb category?