youtube.com/watch?v=QpCqSaufFak
redbubble.com/people/jenkem/works/11506660-trayvon-martin?p=t-shirt&style=mens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

>his father

Did this guy get a paternity test?

hes a mason who sacrificed his child for a promotion, this is just a publicity stunt to further their WE agenda

>Father

Does not compute

HAHAHAHAHAHA

His father? How does he know he's Trayvon's father? Is this the mom's "boyfriend" from the trial?

cringe

Bingo

>Smacks lips

shutup nigger

>ur countries GDP

cringe.

Have we reached apex KANG?

fake and gay

Check out your ancestor.

It's a dad who lost his son. Just leave him alone already.

this made me think, that masons are behind the class / race war divide in america, meaning their ultimate goal is either communism, which is less likely, or right wing emergence / nazis. Neither is good desu

He chose to be a retard user. Don't be a fag.

EGYPITAN PHAROAHS

>even his father used the picture from before his son was a criminal.
this is straight up denial of reality.

Only after he saw how much money he could make off of his son did he take any "responsibility".

If niggers were da pharaoz, does that mean they were the first ones to holocaust the Jews?

WE WUZ SPHINX AND SHEIITT

Yes he was the biological father, but was he really a dad?
nope

Trayvon Martin grew up to be a violent thug, bragging about beating up old people and stealing jewelry.

He was high when he attacked Zimmerman

Can someone honor Zimmerman by getting an roman centurion inspired tattoo?

It's not fake you filthy oven dodger

>caring about niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=QpCqSaufFak

What a fucking parasite, he cares more for his son in death than he did when he was alive.

don't forget goys, get your Trayvon hoodies and t-shirts here!

redbubble.com/people/jenkem/works/11506660-trayvon-martin?p=t-shirt&style=mens

You can't deny that Kang Tut and Trayvon Martin look remarkably similar. It's uncanny.

BURN THIS BITCH DOWN!

Yeah, he left his son like the typical nigger he was

on a serious note, isn't it amazing how egyptians figured out how to preserve bodies so well?
dude got better teeth than the average brit

>...decided to honor his son's legacy
>son's legacy
>legacy

What legacy? Being a criminal?

Rocket scientist and an Egyptian god. Is there anything this dead nigger can't do?

>"To me, he's a king. And he was my king before his situation happened,' Martin said. 'I thought it would be fitting to take it back to Ancient Egyot. Like the sphinx is one of the wonders of the world. Trevon was my wonder of the world"

I'd suspected the "artist" who did it was black, considering its poor quality.

lest we forget

Black Excellence at its finest.

he did a good job in life, don't be racist, cracker

WHITE SUPREMACISTS N SHIET

I fear this black egyptians bullshit is gonna get out of hand if people don't straight up tell them they're fucking retarded.
This is how you rewrite history.

"Job well done"

wut

Unlike the Holocaust, this article is real.

There was a Nubian Egyptian dynasty, blacks were part of Ancient Egypt

Ritual sacrifice. His body was in the occult "hanged man" position. His father is a freemason. The rabbit hole is very deep and dark.

i swear this image was a meme here, seems really familiar

Thanks for the semi-rare flag mass replying cuntboi.

wypipo jus refusin ta see they really bcz they melnanin defishnet! They iz lakin da powah WE KEENGS has. dead.wite.tha.only.gud.wite!

how u niggas do emoji n sheit on her

Yeah, I don't think they were the ones being loaded onto slave ships though.

yes and the nubian dynasty did not last long and resulted in a irreparable destroyed egypt. Sounds like the old tales of detroit chicago and camden huh?

delet

It's still his son. No matter what he did wrong he still loves him and misses him dearly. I'm not going to make light of this.

really makes you drink

>Gets his son tattoo'd on his back

Typical nigger, still never sees his son.

The Zimmerman trial threads were Sup Forums at its best. I miss those days.
>yeth
>yeth
>yeth
>*SIIIGH* YETH
>yeeeth
>yeth
>YETH
>YETH suhr
>yeth
>*siiiiiigh* yeth

Having empathy for niggers is how we got into this position we are in today. Even they were better off during slavery/segregation than they are today.

I don't understand why americans are so defensive of egypt, they're always so prepared to call everything shitskin

I have a theory that these Jews were the slave owners who paracited on and ruined ancient Egypt. They fled after the slaves Rose up and kicked them out of Egypt.
Nothing bad other than getting kicked out of countries for being parasites slavers rapists and murderers ever happened to these Jews.

high jej

imagine how butthurt actual egyptians are that nignogs are stealing their MUH HERITAGE

You have to be a father to your child in order to be seen as his "dad".

How come social media isnt blowing up with this image to make niggers look dumb?

No one would sacrifice a nigger. There is no god real or from fantasy that would accept such a thing.

modern day egyptians are closer to sub saharan nog than their ancestors who were closer to Europeans.

GUYS!!!!

FUCKING KEK

I really have a hard time imagining things like that. I treat the wewuzzing mosly as a Sup Forums meme without truly realizing that there are actually niggers in the USA believing that stuff.

Is your poop the exact same color every time?

>NO WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NEVER ENDS

Its a meme for a reason

burger hoodrats are some rock bottom human beans

I see it all the time, some nog had a pyramid shirt with a chain that has some egyptian shit on it, it got heated when I called him out on not knowing where egypt is on the map. they're dumb as rocks.

Why didn't he honor his legacy by trying to raise him?

>Thath retarded, sir

>
edgy

welcome to Sup Forums kiddo

Sorry we made fun of the "American" race. How insensitive we were to your people. On behalf of all of pol I apologize.

What a great contribution to the thread

fuck off ireland

I think its a nice gesture. Everyone need a proud heritage and the old Egyptians is heritage to be proud of.

t__d detected

It was only ever half of Egypt. The legitimate rulers still had the middle of the Nile. Hyksos had the North but you don't see Syrians claiming they wuz kangz for 60 fucking years ignoring the thousands of years Nubia was an Egyptian territory.

niggers have no heritage in Egypt swedecuck

That's not true. Rammsses II was after that.

What on earth does that have to do with tasteless and bizarre Pharaoh tattoos though?

He couldn't find any older pics of his own son to use for the kangz tat?

That actually really odd.