Daily reminder that there's no such thing as "Palestine"...

Daily reminder that there's no such thing as "Palestine". Romans made up the name "Palestine" after the third Jewish rebellion. "Palestinian" clay belongs to Israeli Jews. There's no Palestine but Israel and Jews own it.

Good goy, or good kike, JIDF.

Justice is coming ratboy. No amount of larping as goyim will save you.

It is rightful christian clay you muslim piece of shit.

I'd rather make the holy land European-Christian again but birthrates don't allow for it. Whitey has wasted trillions on the kike for less than nothing in return. Americans treated the inbreds better than their own blood and they still turned on them. They exterminated tens of millions of European Christians in the 20th century. They've been removed at least 359 times throughout history.

When do we all collectively say enough is enough? When do we finally look at making a pivot? The Muslims are content to live in separate lands and won't be polluting us through the airwaves or internet cables. They believe Jesus was the prophet before Muhammad. They revere Mary more than any other woman. Kikes believe Jesus is boiling in his excrement for eternity and they believe Mary was a whore. I ask everyone.. why is the choice so apparently obvious, if we're forced to choose?

Damn, you can type really fast. It only took you 40 seconds to write this after my post.

Jews own 99% of your economy
good luck, honkey.

beep boop

Yiddish people are from Europe you dunce.

What the fuck are they doing in the Middle East?

If I wanted to bribe people to destroy Canada from within it wouldn't be hard to do rather the opposite, but why would I destroy my own country? This act of destruction surely wouldn't make me exceptionally powerful or intelligent.

It's influence, not power. Influence that can easily be broken. You've been removed 359 times throughout history don't forget. You really think it won't happen again?

They call it counter-semitism for a reason. They're not European. They should be forever barred from Europe. They exterminated tens of millions of Christian Europeans in the 20th century and the "Donmeh" crypto-kikes like OP in the Ottoman Empire funded/fed/led the Young Turk movement that deathmarched millions of Christian Europeans as well.

Daily reminder that there is no such thing as "Turkey". Oghuz invaders made up that name after taking Constantinople. "Turkish" Clay belongs to Greeks, Kurd's, and Armenians. There is no Turkey.

Romans did not make up the name. It comes from the people of the Philistine. Romans named Israel Palestina to spite the Jews, who didn't instantly fall down to the knees and worship some degenerate Roman emperor.

Did you know Seljuk was actually a Jew who converted to Islam?
Yahweh works in mysterious ways indeed....

Perhaps Oghuz himself was a Jewish warlord just like Dhu Nuwas...

>t.JIDF
Must be hard losing media monopoly, huh?
To be forced to shill on hundreds of blog sites. LOL

It used to be this was done with education and media propaganda. But nowadays nobody believes academic lies and media.

No such thing as israel, jewish invaders made up israel in the torah.

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT SELÇUK, ROACH
HE WAS FUCKING BASED AND YOU KNOW IT

literally means philistine. you know, the people that were there before the jewish invasion

t. Jew

This

Palestinians didn't exist.

I will accept Israel as Jewish as soon as you accept Constantinople as Greek, and rightfully give it back. Kurds and Armenians deserve some land too you fucking kike roach.

I do not negotiate with mutts.

sikter git keko

yanma koççum