Who was worse?

Who was worse?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVkJvieaOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP

Trump is the most popular president since FDR, and has ,more accomplishmnts in ine yeear than Obama,Bush, and Clinton had in 8 years. He is universally loved here in PA, and 2012 was the last time we were blue for a while. Might take another 6 elelctions before the Dems can compete here again.

Nixon wasn't married to a KGB honeypot or laundered russian mob money for favors.

Obama was the worse president ever

Bill Clinton.

>has lowest approval rating ever
>most popular president

What did he mean by this?

Nixon was a good president. He grew the economy, opened China, stopped Vietnam. There is a reason why he won re-election with over 60% of the vote. Sure he was a sneaky politician, but that makes him an immoral president, not a bad one. Same with Trump perhaps. Good policies, but if he did directly try to collude with the Russians, he lacks ethics.

>(((Polls)))

Trump still has over seven years to go. A bit early to make any call.

Trump is more popular than JFK.

Approval ratings are bullshit. The same people making the approval rating polls are the ones who said Clinton had a 99% chance of winning.

>yfw you find out that Trump's approval ratings were worse the day he won the election

This guy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVkJvieaOA

I definitely like him, but I really don't think he is extremely popular. What's your source? I know we can't trust the polls as seen in the election, but what is your evidence?

"whats your sourceeeeEeeeee"
hi there shareblue
the source is that he's fucking president.

At this point I think Nixon was only in the wrong for doing what he did while being a Republican. If he was a Democrat, we would have seriously never heard a fucking thing about watergate. The media and the political establishment are using the same playbook they did against Nixon on Trump, since the second the guy stepped into office. It's obvious they're looking to manufacture scandals around their golden rule of "it's only illegal or wrong if people we don't like do it... It's okay when we do it."

I don't need sources. All you need are acomplshments. The only approval that matters is from white Americans. Opinions of blacks don't matter because they are unuducated when it comes to politics, and Hispanic opinions don't matter because they are all iredentists.

But he was elected more than a year ago moron. I'm talking about today.

Trump is universally loved and appreciated by all.

Uneducated whites in the rust belt are also uneducated about politics. Like blacks, they vote blindly for anybody who gives them promises. They helped us win, but only under the promise of increased tariffs, better trade deals, etc. These are the least likely of Trump's agenda in contrast to his other policies like immigration, tax reform, healthcare... his party tends to support him on these issues.

I don't know about the other guy but with me it's the fact that everyone I know still supports Trump, my grandmother said that if he took her healthcare away (would kill her) she still wouldn't regret voting for him. Us country people sill love him and probably always will, the cities everywhere are the problem.

College is becoming more and more irrelevant. You could be a black muslim transgendered illegal immigrant with average or below average grades and get into an ivey league school.New educaation methods are taking over. Education ahs nothing to do with politics, someone who didn't go to college. nut watches Cspan 12 hours a day is more educated on the matters than someone who went to college and got a gender studies degree or a BA in arts or science.

They sure are bullshit. Unless they're in your favor. Let me guess, popular voting is bullshit too?

Go outside. You can see minorities still can't get good education.

If you have below average grades, but are an illegal immigrant who cut your dick off Harvard wants you! And I said that new educationmethods are starting to overtake traditional college. That is good for black people.

>d-d-drumpf is really really gonna get it this time you guys!