Why cant she ban all muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVkJvieaOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she doesnt have the power to do so, even if she wanted to, which im sure she doesnt

She could do anything she wanted, parliament wouldn't touch her.

She just happens to be a useless twat who ruined the empire and should have been overthrown 60 years ago.

yes she does, cant she just say fuck you parliament cucks muslims gtfo

Why do the Jews act like it's Muslims that are the biggest threat?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVkJvieaOA
Hmm?

Because I don't believe sharia bloody allows it.

Hello Schlomo, has Trump made Israel great again yet?

>>She could do anything she wanted, parliament wouldn't touch her.
false

In theory she does have the power to get rid of the government. But obviously that would only ever happen in the instance of a genuine revolution. And this royal family doesnt have the balls to fight for the British people anymore.

she is kraut after all

didn't she die?
I swear to God I come from another timeline

are you retarded
>flag

>implying Cromwell isn't breaking the sound barrier with the speed of his centrifugal post-mortem rotations

yes in theory she has the right but i meant she doesnt have the political capital nor the backing of anyone with actual power.

do you think the royal family even give a fuck about playing a part in running the country? i mean im guessing shes too old and senile to, but do you think one of the younger ones that are in line might have some ideas about a stronger, more relevant monarch when its their turn?

Why do you think the majority of the european monarchs lost their crowns but the british one kept theirs?

They simply bowed down and kowtowed.

The french, germans, russians among others at least fought to total destruction.

crommie let in the jews

Why would a German pretender get rid of Muslims? Its their whole stupid plan to fill Europe with them.

yes and that is why shes trying to outlast charles,he will go full empire mode

she can do anything the system is hers...the problem is people wanted the crown to not bark orders at us so we got what we wanted...even if that means the people virtue signal into an early grave

charles will step in though

who controls london controls the world m8,if you think the british crown has no power you are sadfly mistaken,this is some high level illuminati shit going on there

whatever you faggots will keep having more and more link related

the brits dissolved their monarchy then reestablished it later. they even were part of a coalition against monarchies for a time

She's doing a shit job defending the faith. Not only are the mohammendans raping and pillaging the realm, the progressives are destroying the CoE from within.

Same deal w/ Pope Francis and the liberation theologists, btw.

She owned Bank of London same team as Rothschild. Tip of the pyramid. Follow the money. Also possible human trafficker.

>In theory she does have the power to get rid of the government
Even for Canada, Australia etc? That could be hilarious.

I hope George will be the king to do it, Williams seems to be too soft to do it but I hope I am mistaken.
I am not sure for the commonwealth but in the UK the head of state can disband the government if they wish.

Actually, in theory she has the power to do anything.
There was never any reformation here that diminished royal power at all, what happened was the Royal Family (in what, frankly, is one of the most clever moves ever made) deliberately established a democratic government UNDER their rule and made it seem as though their role is reduced to nought but that of a figurehead, having seen the way the western winds were blowing, whilst maintaining 100% of their lawful power as monarchs sheathed for the future.

Other countries with monarchs have them as genuine figureheads.

The British monarchy is actually just hiding their power-level (literally) in order to get by; The British Government is essentially just a curator for their country.