JoJo Thread

Old one was getting full

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi
pastebin.com/1sJdYBe0
youtube.com/watch?v=E18zJnP41Vo&t=102s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>you will never see redeemed Kira vs punished Giorno animated in your lifetime

I just finished the Miracle Man arc. Why is Joshuu fucking based?

>fanfiction is cancer but it's okay when we do it because LOL IRONIC

what do you guys think of venice? is it a nice place to spend the holidays?

>not Purple Haze Distortion vs The World

best part 5.5 fight

Gappy makes me happy

Joshuu did nothing wrong.
He just wants to suck his mom's tits.

>implying that fight wasn't shit

I prefer Abbaccio's return, really showcases that Araki cares about his past characters.

It wasnt as good as Tonpetty getting a stand and bitch slapping the fuck outta Hell Descension Diavolo

>you will never see punished avdol vs. hey ya requiem animated

Can we talk about Jotaro and Joseph just fuck over Polnareff and leave him to die? After all they went through they just leave his crippled ass to fight a time erasing psycho by himself.

Why wasn't Poco's hamon powers explained?

>that part in the deadmans questions manga where amnesia kira fought cheap trick requiem
What are your thoughts on it? I thought it was fucking impossible to follow

And that wasn't even half as good as when vampire Dire came back and sacrificed himself to single-handedly defeat Pucci with a technique that was perfect in both attack and defense.
Man, part 6 had a great ending.

Polnareff went on his own to Italy, probably for a regular mission to look for a arrow,
then he stumbled upon Diavolo and went M.I.A

Not really how it happened, any more than Polnareff leaving Jotaro to fight a people-exploding office-worker by himself. They had their own lives to lead and couldn't be at each others sides all the time.

Polnareff took Diavolo on by himself and got badly fucked-up, and afterwards chose to stay undercover and wait until an opportunity to get rid of him presented itself. He said he didn't try to contact anyone but Buccellati's gang because he thought Diavolo's men would trace him.

Is Carne with Notorious BIG Requiem the strongest character in all of Jojo?

I don't get it. Did mods really think banning the pastebin and allowing this cancer to leak was a good idea? It used to just be one Jojo thread at any given time, what was wrong with that?

I like the return of Sheila E. and Tonio with Pearl Jam Act 2

dont forget Hayatos requiem stand

>that part when they revealed blueford was yukako's great grandfather and showed how stands work in bloodlines

I wonder when did that took place
It would be interesting if the anime sets it around the same time Jotaro went to Morioh

>non-canon parts
lol
polnareff died in the alessi fight

Why did Mista and Hol Horse only team up that one time in part 6? They were great together

That shit was so short lived
just when he's about to kill Over Heaven DIO White Snake act 2 shows up and steals the stand

I thought was an excellent battle The improved Cheap Trick (looking at your back or front kills you) really shows Kira's development as a character throughout he fight. Although the stand gave Kira what he wanted, quietness, it ultimately sacrificed his other monotone moments in his life which he also desired as well. Kira wanted a quiet life but not by himself, he desires this because his household was abusive because of his abusive mother. He wanted a "quiet" life without fighting and struggle.

people like to say Araki has no subtlety, but the Invisible Baby's cameo in part 6 to help Jolyne escape was very tastefully done I thought

I finished part 7 a while ago and I still don't understand how the Spin works or what it does.

Homosexuality is still frowned upon in Japan. When Hol Horse killed Notorious B.I.G. Requiem with The Emperor loaded with the Sex Pistols bullets and immediately began fucking Mista it put a lot of people off.

Yeah but Jotaro doesn't even do shit when he hears Dio has a son in Italy. Like hmm my comrade went missing in the same place where a possible vampire offspring of my mortal enemy is. Better send a high schooler to look into it then forget about it.

>people are still forgetting the fight with BECK at the end of part 1.5
it literally was the only thing that gave lisalisa character and made the fight with him in his weakened state in part 2 make sense. when he first appeared in part 2 and died so easily it made no sense because he had the most stand development potential in the universe but after his soul was ripped out by danny's ghost it finally made sense

He wanted to see if Giorno was a vampire and/or an enemy. When Koichi vouched for Giorno's character he stopped investigating him, he had bigger fish to fry.

>just when he's about to kill Over Heaven DIO White Snake act 2 shows up and steals the stand
Wait, was this before or after Deadman Kira blew up the universe?

>implying deadman kira succeeded in blowing up the universe
Watch the OVA where Crazy Diamond Requiem resets the world.

>That shit was so short lived
Dude, are you fucking retarded ? Its clearly implied what WE are currently living in Hayto requiem stand, cos he managed to store part of universe from collapse, due Star Platinum over heaven shenanigans.

> Kakyoin jobs to Green Day Requiem
DROPPED

why does Giorno have a leaky eye

>pearl jam act 2 requiem causes every taste bud in your mouth to be reset to "0"
don't know how araki got away with writing this madness.

God damn I keep hearing about so much shit in part 6 that I haven't seen anywhere, did all this fucking retconning happen before or after C-Moon? Plus I can't find the original fucking parts 5 and 6 anywhere, can anyone tell me where the fuck to find it?

I wanna see DIO saving Giorno and all the wacky antics of past parts at the end of part 6

Were JoJo threads even around around the time SBR was still running ten years ago?

I think that was 2 volumes before that.
Deadman Kira realised there was not possible way of defeating Over Heaven DIO he went full mad man and stabbed both himself and Killer Queen Distortion act 5 with the arrows and blew up the whole universe

Can't wait for Joubin's

Can you speak Japanese? If not you're fucked and will have to deal with the Sup Forums translation which is barely faithful and adds memes (mind you, 2008 era memes) into the translations

(you)s ARE BACK EVERYONE

Man, Pucci stealing Bites the Dust and rewinding time until he reached the first Joestar to kill him and destroy the Joestars for once and for all was fucking great, Araki truly is a madman.

There were no jojo threads during the time, but there were normal threads about the new chapters at the time along with jojolion's announcement.

Pls reply

I don't care, as long as it gets the point across give me a link

Highway to Hell Over Heaven was the best fight
Prove me wrong

It's only "99%" of people because the anime brought so many new fans in. Most people don't know that the anime was made for the soul purpose of solidifying the "new canon". Read archives of old forums for actual discussion about the old canon.

Yup they're back

>not Heaven Ascension Leaky-Eye Luca vs Hey Ya Act 5 Requiem

Can we let the joke die now? It's been fun but we're running it into the ground.

So the threads became popular only when the anime came out?

What the fuck

Give me FIVE (5) reasons why Kira "did nothing wrong".

Why the fuck do you nerds call him redeemed Kira?

Oh god the Jojo threads are as bad as people made them out to be

>that part when yuuya sacrifices his humanity with the arrow mask and becomes his own stand, highway star requiem to stop highway to hell over heaven
part 6.5 was the fucking best

>No one is talking about the fact that Emporio saw the full lives of the Joestars as he was passing through to the next universe

It only became as popular as it is now once Stardust aired for the first time.

>he didn't read the deadman's questions manga
>he didn't read the cheap trick requiem fight
>he didn't read the giorno vs. dmq kira arc

Back to Sup Forums with you

Nah, I love JoJo and hate Sup Forums

>It's been fun but we're running it into the ground.
This accurately describes these threads in general.

The next Jojolion chapter will surely save us.

It's just that you gotta understand, I've put a lot of time into reading the manga, watching the anime, reading the lore, and out of nowhere people start talking about shit that I've never heard about it's kinda scary

The one thing that confuses me is how hard to find this info is. I looked up that panel of DIO in part 5, and I did see some VERY minimal discussion on it, which means that it is a real thing, but why is it so hard to even find fucking reference to it?

Wait that's all in DMQ?

I feel like we might be forced into our own containment board soon like /mlp

/jojo/ sounds nice

dio absorbs the 36 versions of tusk to attaina bsolute power and defeat kars

Search it here pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

so /trash/?

The most important stuff is in Jorge Joestar, like Funnier Valentine

punished Giorno

This is for you

AND ALL THE ANIME ONLY FAGS/POST 2013 MANGA FANS

who don't understand the canon debate

pastebin.com/1sJdYBe0

And yeah those parts are in the MANGA (not the light novel) for DMQ.

Please reply

reply back

But what if I just think the rectons are autistic, poorly thought out and cheapen the storyline?

>tfw giorno literally strangles mista instead of giving him a humane death
>tfw giorno chose kira over his fucking best friend
what the fuck?

Spoken like a true person who never knew or doesn't remember just how bad the bronies were.

I was on Sup Forums at the time and there were always like seven or eight threads up about different waifus and topics. And not just threads which got one or two replies and then died (like most extra JoJo threads) but active ones that stayed on the front page and got hundreds of posts. It wasn't even just a Sup Forums centric problem, there were pony threads in Sup Forums and all sorts of other places too. JoJo threads aren't as bad as Homestuck or Undertale or Steven Universe and those didn't get their own boards, I think SU got sent to trash when new episodes aren't airing but that's it.

>inb4 Sup Forums pls go
I haven't been there in years.

Based Hiro
Just kidding, fuck this japanese dumbass

>EoH perfect moment to have the passion with jonathan
>is just more jotaro pandering
RÉEEEEE

why did Araki make them ugly? Joseph still looked good

>Sup Forums drives some poor idiot into madness
or
>some master jokeman manipulates Sup Forums into posting the stupidest shit imaginable from the gutters of their mind
which is it folks

Then welcome to the anti retcon/anti Jorge club, aka Sup Forums and most of the original, now dead forum sites that discussed manga/Jojo, especially when Araki clarified the Jorge canon.

R U SAYIN WE WUZ STANDS N SHEET

I'd be happy with either one

>thus spoke kishibe rohan OVA PV

The latter.

We already did the first one though, remember DIOPucci guy?

Can someone post those jojo kewpie edits please

I'm honestly curious to see which one it is because I've seen evidence in both camps

>which is it folks
The answer's pretty obvious.
>some master shitposter manipulates Sup Forums into posting the stupidest shit imaginable from the gutters of their mind

>tfw Araki will die in our lifetimes

>DiU ended
>thinking about rewatching everything again
What are some other anime you guys like

Here I made 2, I posted one in last thread

I just listened to part 2's english dub for the first time. What the fuck? I thought it was a terrible fandub at first.

Then I see a bunch of people saying it's actually good. How the fuck is this good?

youtube.com/watch?v=E18zJnP41Vo&t=102s

stop making me think about it

>>Sup Forums drives some poor idiot into madness
CAT'S FOOT
IRON CLAW

I see this sentiment from time to time and don't get it. The accents are fucking awful and ruin most of the characters (outside of maybe Nigel Uno Joseph).