Sup Forums, I have a serious question for you here

Sup Forums, I have a serious question for you here.
You promote the idea of a traditionalist woman, and reject thotties. We all agree it would be better if women conformed to their natural, biological roles as homemakers. However, how is a girl in modern day society to become, a said "traditional homemaker"? Let's say a girl is raised up with traditionalist beliefs, is waiting until marriage for sex, and wishes to be someone's caring and loving wife and companion. She turns 18, graduates high school. Where does she go from there? Say she's lived in a small town, with no traditionalist or "red-pilled" males around. She needs to get out of her small town. She would certainly not go to college, where'd she'd obtain a useless degree she wouldn't use as a housewife. She would want to devote all her time to her children's upbringing, and not work while raising them. What does she do to secure a husband and a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
mountainflowermedia.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

Adolf Hitler On Feminism

I have no idea my senpai, every man I meet is completely JUSTed and is about as socially/morally/intellectually/practically/physically/spiritually functional as maybe a 14 year old

But they surely have to be out there somewhere, would you not agree? Just as how traditional woman, also rare, surely exist in our society as well somewhere.

Dunno. I guess this board would be a good start. There's no shortage of males """saving""" themselves for marriage on here. Only problem is the average Sup Forumsflake's virginity's his only redeeming quality...if you could even call it that. Without strong men to set an example there ain't gonna be an abundance of wholesome white women to follow. Why wear your best dress and fanciest shoes to a date at McDonald's after all? For patriarchy to work the man's gotta be worth following.

Most of Sup Forums these days are /nupol/ or shills anyhow. I'd assume the ones who do get their shit straight leave, or just lurk. Also, Sup Forums isnt really a dating board. Imagine how well a "traditionalist girl looking for white conservative traditionalist husband" thread would go.

Let's begin by admitting that we live in the year 2017 and what would be considered traditional in the past is a very unlikely life today. Who girl is going to find a man for life-time at the age of 18? Good, redpilled and traditionalist men are scarce. Of course, nice if you can find a man at 18, good for you. But most probably won't.

I don't see any ''ideal'' path after 18 in modern days. A likely solution would be to either go work for a few years or study a useful degree (if those things exist), with the aim of preferably finding a good man before 25. Just remember to be life-affirming and not life-denying. Traditionalism is about rekindling the eternal truths, not suppressing human nature. What is nature and what is degeneracy, that's something to wonder.

Assorted thoughts.
>there are a lot of hateful MGTOW-like boys here that are driven by resentment - dismiss their screeching as nothing but whining of undesirable betas
>dress modestly and traditionally to attract particularly traditional men
>toughen up, there are times you need to learn to say ''No''
>having children is the highest goal in life (for men too)
>wholesome hobbies are things like gardening, cooking, hiking, sewing, painting, instruments, reading, self-education... nothing is really off-limits - you can perfectly fine do extreme sports and still be traditionalist
There is nothing radical or revolutionary about being trad. There should not be at least. It's wise to have like-minded friends, if you only have degenerates for girlfriends you might end up thinking there's something wrong with you.

I'll go to bed, this will be my last bump. Hopefully you get a fruitful thread.

How many women are secretly like you?

Never said I was a woman.

Jews invented Feminism to separate Women from Men and Men from Women. Built this "Us vs Them" mentality to make this divide look normal, then they degenerated both sides to make both men and women despise one-another

And then some fuckwit thinks that he is redpilled with his "Hurr, roastie. Artificial wombs now!"
mountainflowermedia.com

Not many though, to answer your question.

The best thing you can do at this point is be the bulwark against degeneracy.
Go to the gym, read philosophy (the Greeks are a great starting point), take up constructive hobbies and stand out quietly in the world of degeneracy

Also, you might try Bible study groups in real life. Not many of them are "redpilled", but if you want a high-quality traditionalist man, it's a good place to start. Gyms are another place where you'll find high-quality people, but most of them use their gains to get their way with women, leading to degeneracy

>roles in society are biological
Stopped reading right there

Say she already goes to the gym and reads philosophy. What does she does once she graduates high school? If she is in a small town, without many gyms or actual bible study groups, does she go to the city, get a job there, and struggle with finances/apartment life there in order to find a quality man?

In todays economy it is becoming increasingly difficult for a single father to make enough money to support an entire family, so it is unlikely that you will find a traditional male to be a homemaker to.

This is part of the reason why degeneracy is so wide spread. Everyone is building their own lives and it is becoming more and more difficult to raise your children next to that. My sister managed to raise 3 children (with full family background, married, living together, etc), but they have an extremely big extended family to support them, both parents had to work full stop. And even then, they had to find jobs in different countries to make do.

So what does she do? If she works while raising children, she'd have to shut them in daycare, which would hurt their development.

Like I said, they have a big extended family who helps out - the kids grandparents live in the center of the city too, and have their own house. They had their own stores (two at one point), so they could take the kids with them. And they are well known in town with a lot of friends.

that's a great quote honestly.