Untitled

。。。

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best

KEEEI TAAA ROOOOO......

Nostalgia bomb. She's still mai waifu after all these years.

both still qt as fuck

Motoko became best girl too late into the game.

LOOK SHE DID IT! SHE HIT HIM AGAIN!

Thanks, Love Hina, you jaded a 12 year old to the harem genre and nearly ruined tsundere.

worst

LOOK SHE DID IT! SHE HIT HIM AGAIN!

(Except, well, Inami is cute.)

Naru aged pretty well. She's still remembered and is one of the greatest tsundere waifu ever made. She gave hope to childhood friends too.

ultimately motoko was best.

This. Naru is cancer. Literally Houki 0.

Are you a retard or something? Pic related isn't a tsundere at all.

Yes.

My African American siblings

Love Hina was the last good work by Akamatsu.

basically his Dr. Slump

Inami is cute and stopped doing it.

Naru did it right up to the final fucking page.

To compare Inami finally being able to be close to Takanashi to the excruciating development of Naru and Keitaro getting married is vastly more meaningful.

>mai waifu
A man of culture as well, I see. Naru is life best.

kill roach

Motoko is shit though. She's the reason why Houki exists and why the industry is oversaturated with Houki clones.

Double ahoge > one ahoge

Are you meaning Houki from infinite Stratos?

Obviously.

I never watched it and I got confused with something else and wasn't sure.

Motoko I don't feel was shit as much as had rushed development and often seemed better by virtue of simply not being Naru.

The only real chemistry came in that point in story where everyone seemed to have a date with Keitaro.

>more violent
>less development
>is cancer
She's shit.

Naru was way cuter and more interesting, dude.

I don't consider "Muh Toudai" as huge development.

Such an ugly wedding dress.

I think I got bored of her because I got bored of Keitaro's indecision. They were the perfect stagnation to each other.

That's only a part of the overall development, not the whole thing at all.

To each his own, but you know the story is built in a way so you could have time for other other heroines. After the other heroine's arc has been dealt with, Haru and Keitaro's final resolution came together, and it was a nice climax imo.

Worse, she loved Seta so much that Keitaro had to become Seta 2.0
That was one of the worst parts of Love Hina.

There are people in this topic RIGHT NOW who actually liked Naru after watching her punch Keitaro in the face continually for no reason.

That's horseshit. Choosing Keitaro OVER Seta was a plot point. There's no way you could had missed that.

Keitaro didn't become Seta because he tries to be Seta. That part I don't deny.

Yeah, leaving her old crush behind was a plot point, but him pretty much becoming someone else it's not something I liked.

Not going to deny that Keitaro became more like Seta near the end of the series. But that's just his own development. It's not like Naru asked or wanted him to be like Seta. Keitaro looked up to Seta so I guess Ken thought it would be a way to develop Keitaro by maturing into Seta.

>Sup Forums hates harems
>Sup Forums likes Love Hina

Explain this

What? Naru liked him before he started to become like Seta. Hell, she liked him before Seta came back into her life.

Seta coming back was what made everything worse.

Nostalgia. Most people agree that Love Hina is shit too, though.

Time for my yearly re-read

I fucking hate Love Hina. Unfortunately it has stuck in my memory.

I even stick my middle finger up at the full volume set on my shelf occasionally.

Top tier:
Mutsumi
Shinobu
Motoko

Mid tier:
Kitsune
Kanako
Haruka

Low tier:
Kaolla
Sarah

Absolute shit tier:
Naru

Why? Why do that to yourself?

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Only off the virtue that it's a complete package. Even with the weak Magic World arc, Negima was still better than Love Hina at its peak. That "ending" was a catastrophe though that brought down the entire product and yes I know why it ended like that before someone tries to be a smarty pants.

Early to mid Negima is his best work, no questions asked.

I have a soft spot for it since it was one of my first harem series. Rosario + Vampire is another that I have a soft spot for.

Top tier:
Naru
Shinobu
Kanako

Mid tier:
Kaolla
Sarah
Kitsune

Low tier:
Mutsumi
Haruka

Absolute shit tier:
Motoko

Who else played this shit?

The first two volumes of Negima were below average, even the art was weird.

my other job is pizza delivery.

Naru and Shinobu a best.

Sup Forums doesn't hate harems. Stop this meme.

I personally really do.

>I even stick my middle finger up at the full volume set on my shelf occasionally.
You're a hardcore dude.