Why do you hate Umaru again?

Why do you hate Umaru again?
There's literally nothing wrong with her or the show. I bet you just hate her because "everyone" else hated her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I bet most Umaru Hayer's haven't seen the show. Or watched the first two episodes at most.

Uma?

if you want to die of boredom, umaru is the right anime for you

>proceeds to post one of the most shittiest normie tier anime

I don't hate Umaru herself or her show but the fanbase and threads here on Sup Forums are objectively terrible: they're nothing but circlejerks of Umaru abuse and image spam.

I don't hate umaru I hate the fact no one post girl umaru, instead we get hamster umaru, at least TSF-San maybe Ebina

I fucking love Umaru.

Not hating a shit tier normie anime about an entitled bitch making life hard for her hardworking brother while reaping all the benefits. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TSF-san > U.M.R
Prove me wrong.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
umaru haters are subhumans
Umaru abuse and image spam are not the fanbase

What about that shitty girl that replaces Umaru every once in a while? she is generic as fuck kawaii shit. I want to see a show about a hamster, not about a shitty animu girl.

how important is the white-haired girl in the later chapters of the umaru manga? she's on the cover of volume 8, so that's something interesting

ps: season 2 when?

It's essentially a story of a baby-back (probably the same size) spoiled bitch that leeches off her office brother that has to constantly deal with her spoiled excuse of a sister. Not a very good start nor is it a very good premise.

So just like every other high school student who lives with their family.

Agreed.
People who like umaru's leeching over her brother just because she is "cute" (nearly any current 2d mc is) might have some issues.

Normal highschool students will have chores and will have a more or less consistent behavior with people, but if you're definition of normal for such people is so similar to the characteristics of a useless parasite two faced entitled crybaby, then I hope you don't raise your children (jk, this is Sup Forums) that way.

Not enough T.S.F.

umaru is a normalfag that pretends to be an Internet hermit/otaku/anti social. She's the lowest scum of earth.

It wasnt the hate of the actual show. It was the hate of the entire community around it acting like it is the best god danm show since sliced bread when its a solid 6/10. Im ok with having good shows pumped into my face for months and months but when it comes to ok ones its something different. Its the same reason alot of people hate sword art online. It was just so prevalent for so long and it was very mediocre.

Sleep tight , hammers! forever

Get off your high horse faggot

Sleep tight, hammers

I just get tired of it getting posted here. Again and again and again. There was a OP baned recently be warned.

Don't hate Umaru

But other then that she's cute

Not a high horse, imagine dealing with someone like that irl, wouldn't be enjoyable to say the least.

If you want get all serious, Taihei obviously cares about Umaru, enjoys her company and looking after her gives fulfillment in his life

This image shows great insight

Sleep tight, hammers

bump

My heart has room enough for only one NEET loser.

It's over user.

it's over eslkun

Good posts

S2 WHEN

W
H
E
N

Hopefully never

kys

>kys
why umaru posters are still the most cancerous newcunts?

>umaru posters
>most cancerous newcunts
>not the edgelords spamming umaru abuse/breeding memes in every thread
I've said it before and I'll say it again:
kys

here is your answer. People outside the super secret club liked it too and so they must hate it. I can understand hating the character though since she is so shitty to her brother.

HEY I'LL GRAB MY KAZOO

I'M REALLY FEELING IT

youtube.com/watch?v=adetEssKxlk

Sleep tight, hammers!

That's not me. i am way too busy on twitter. getting more people into WataMote.

Lookout! it's a hack red letter media clone but with anime

>a normalfag that pretends to be an Internet hermit/otaku/anti social
like Sup Forums and /r9k/
very important
>Normal highschool students
the best students, not a normal one
Umaru helps

Why are the wisest posters always ignored? This should have ended the thread

Even the mangaka of Himouto hates Umaru a lot. Umaru was a mistake

i was expecting potatomayanaise
instead i died from from boredom

You got it backwards, idiot

Sleep tight, hammers!

I tried reading the manga well before the anime was announced
It was shit.

Then the anime came and brought in another wave of shitposting normalfag dumb fucks

ebina a best

MODS

But SOA is objectively among the shittiest shows ever put out, it's not hated because it's popular.

she doesn't love him, fucking brocon!

Because she's literally me, but cute.

Sleep Tight, hammers!

The anime was shit, but the shitposting was glorious.

Umaru is cute but she's annoying as fuck 2bh

People who hate Umaru don't understand the subtlies of her relationship with her brother. They clearly get along and like spending time together.

Plus she's cute.

delete
this

Umaru must remain on the front page!

I don't hate Umaru. It was a very passable slice of life comedy. What I hate are all the faggots who won't shut the fuck up about it.

Because Umaru posters are autistic

>characters enjoys his life by playing games and watching anime, while being smart enough to keep up the good grades
>lowest scum of the earth
Ok