>ethonationalist
>actually intelligent
>don't hold back non-popular views
>no patreon
>names ((them))
>self aware
>makes references to here
>regularly btfos peterson on twitter with minimal effort

She's truly /ourgirl/. Shills also hate her because she's 100% pure and doesn't take any money. They can't D&C when there's nothing to divide on.

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnGPgJsx5A
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

There's literally nothing wrong with this image.
You shills really are desperate.

kike free third post

uk flag shilling lauren rose on Sup Forums daily.. hmm.. couldn't be mark collett.. nah.. no way

E-celeb bullshit. At least she is hot not like that retarded streamer slut venti

Mark is literally on a livestream right now

perfect waifu

>doesn't think people realize he can shill for his pet project and occasionally speak on a live stream at the same time
ok mark

Kek, that would be pretty funny

Christ chan..
Memed into reality

>Getting your political views from a 19 year old girl
Not even once

There is literally no angle from which the shills can attack this girl, it will be interesting to see what they try.

Here we have our first try-out. It's a clear miss.

>implying the purpose of e-celebs is to tell Sup Forumsacks what to think

The purpose of e-celebs is to spread OUR ideas further, moron.

What is this?

Looks like a thot

I want her to love me.

Except she does not have a patreon and there's zero proof of her slutting around. Weak attempt.

t. jealous roastie. Show tits .

Don't we all user

She must receive 100 marriage proposals every day.

Nice of you to join us once again finnbro

Wherever there are retards asking to get blown the fuck out, I will be there

I am 87.32% to 96.58% sure she had a black penis in her mouth.

This better not be you

truly poetic

For Lauren, I am 100% certain that she had a black penis in her mouth.

It's not, I only shill for the pure lauren

They took her 5000 dollar a month patreon.

Is this the only Lauren Rosen pic on the internet? We get million Lauren Southern threads and each one has different pic but for Rosen it's this one every time. Why is that?

Sure, the other britbong just happens to have connetion problems while you post here, and vice versa.

It is highly probable that both Laurens fellated African penises at some point in the past.

Prove it. Are you aware that that picture was taken at a convention where Lauren was with her white boyfriend in? Are you aware That Guy T said on a stream that Lauren looked happy with her white boyfriend when he met them?

Also she's not a Jew like (((Lauren Southern)))

Lauren is not jewish.

Because I'm the one making all of them :^)

Southern isn't pure or a good role model, the only reason I shill Rose is because she is.

Pleb. She had an Indian boyfriend in the past. She is no stranger to brown and black cock inside her.

She ain't Jewish you sperg

You have failed to prove your claim. You can stop posting now.

Fuck off Morpheus

irrumatio

That ain't him, it's his Israeli shillbot.

She had brown dick in her mouth. Prove that the allegations surrounding her Indian ex-boyfriend are false. She has had brown dick in her pussy, ass and mouth and it drives you mad knowing about it.

>women who don't breed yet have views on "ethnoX"
>low IQ people who want society to listen to their plans about getting higher national IQ
>'superior people' wanting society to change so they can get a better position in their own society because 'the weak' are in power now, somehow

>>>>>>>>>/logic/

>I'm not mark, mark is busy right now.

She's an eceleb but like for real she needs to get married or else it hurts her message.

She knows it's the best for her happiness and her nation so like why doesn't she.

Needs twin tails hair on her and drop at least 20lbs

I think "Problematic" is a more accurate word for what they use for shit they disagree with.

You claimed she fucked blacks. If she did or did not have a relationship with that Indian dude has no relation to whether she fucked blacks.

>or else it hurts her message
How? Your values do not apply to everyone else, especially those who obviously have their own political views already.

Of course it's a jew shilling against right wingers. Every time

Weak message. Look at Lana from redice. Walks the walk, talks the talk, minimal Sup Forumsack attention. Polacks are half degenerates who vote waifus they can entertain about having sex with without having to realize they're degenerates. The other half are upstanding but don't pay enough attention to all the traditionalist queens and princesses they should probably know about.

Could you please put more effort into it and find better pics of her in the future?

ecelebs are not aimed towards us dude. They are a way to get our ideas out to a broader audience

>minimal Sup Forumsack attention
Yeah no. Sup Forumsbergs were sperging about her too non-stop, they only got gagged the moment it turned out that she does have children, just that Red Ice are not putting their private lives on camera.
Also that Blonde chick who recently got shoa'd from twitter some days ago. She is 30 arleady and is planning to start family only starting next year.

oh look this cunt blatantly advertising her shit here continues
Daily reminder to report advertisement threads

Exactly. It is astounding how people who have come to the realization of race differences can be too stupid to understand that they are not the target audience.

I'm talking about "our" attitude towards who this webcommunity regards as the best. We're talking about two different things here and I just think it's a broken system if we keep putting forward laurens without mentioning superior people like Lana in the first place. We should really have a running list of who's who. Pretty sure Natalia "prosecutie" would be on the legit list too.

Our fire still burns!

That's the problem with saying ecelebs have to have kids. The second they do, they underage unwashed masses of pol stop paying attention. It's an irony because the serious people want them to walk the walk, the under agers don't because they want someone to fap to. There should be two lists. One for actual adults, and one for child wankers.

My point is she had non-white dick inside of her. Can you prove otherwise?

I always thought she looked kinda Spanish

I'm not against tossing some salad. I mean..... if she's into that sort of thing.

Um no sweetie you have to prove she did

then Sup Forumsacks are retarded. Women will not get her message properly unless she acts on her choices.

IMO women should not be in politics at all, but I can understand why Lana and others are.

None of them should be pushed here. None. Not these ones, not Lana, not anyone. Forcing has usually the opposite effect of the wanted one, and the shills here are using this as a platform to spread disinfo about them.

You claimed she had nigger dick in her mouth. You failed to prove that to be true. You can stop posting now.

based Finn knight (for real tho)

Fair.

It's ok if Lauren Rosen is pushed here because she's qt but better pictures are required.

I don't support women in politics, and I don't support men who get their political views from women. Stop giving money and attention to a LITERAL TEENAGER. Would you watch an 19 year old guy talk about politics? Then why watch this.

>watch an 19 year old guy
kys faggot

?

Fuck off. These are shills not /ourguy/'s.

>guy

>Would you watch an 19 year old guy talk about politics? Then why watch this.

Its a rhetorical question (answer: no), pls take remedial English lessons.

Seems like a very respectable lady.

If you are going to use the (((echo))) use it correctly, not ((incorrectly)) Nigel.

This shit is important.

>who is Nick Fuentes

What was wrong with his echo usage

I don't watch guys because I'm not a faggot. I watch lauren because she's qt. Anything else I need to explain to you?

See

Sounds great, I personally like to do physics while jerking off. Really activates the almonds.

Exception that proves the rule. He still comes across like a sheltered Mormon, though.

That is not a nigger. Try again.

>nigger
>non white shitskin
I fail to see the difference

Wow another anti Israel shill, she also has a video that says Muslims aren't a problem.

She is being paid off by the Saudis.

Lauren Southern shills attacking Lauren Rose. Rose is 3 years younger, more intelligent, farther right and has a properly pitched voice.

It'll be over in a matter of weeks.

Do you understand the difference between "negroid" and "caucasian"? Why are you even posting if you don't understand this?

Honest question Finn Knight:

Why do you do this everytime?

Hey now, I am the #1 LS defender and I love Lauren Rose. I admit Lauren Rose is has a better message.

Because I hate shills and retards and want to destroy them.

Ah morpheus is back with his flag hiding.

See

She is the best girl out there

>Wow another anti Israel shill, she also has a video that says Muslims aren't a problem.
Is this true? Are we going to find out soon that she too is sleeping with arabs?

E-celebs care more about the fame from being part of the movement than they do the actual movement. What has Lauren Rose done for the white race? Why should i view her as anything but an attention seeking roastie?

>Why should i view her as anything but an attention seeking roastie?
Why would you even want that?