AOTY 2016 Poll

The last of this season's shows have come to an end, and with them the 2016 anime year has come to a close. Now it's time to look back on the year and remember what we liked, what we hated, and how shit our collective taste was before 2017 rolls around and we do it all over again.

Categories include best anime, worst anime, most surprising anime, most disappointing anime, best OP, best ED, best OST, best scene, best girl, best boy, best seiyuu, shows watched, and shows dropped.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6xtpof277rMKcuSE4LNjU-saPDRA4-u53N0-ppXVVFmZQnA/viewform

The poll will close on the 1st, you can go back and edit your response until then.
Results will be posted on January 2nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2015 results here:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing

Fuck off.

>nofunallowed.jpg

nth for fuck this year. Picked up over thirty shows and only completed 4.

Your poll is shit.

Your survey is an impenetrable clusterfuck.
I wasted half an hour before realizing I was tired of this bullshit when I'm doing it voluntarily and I quit.
Take a course on how to design surveys. Your local college should have one as part of its social science curriculum.. I can tell you are in a technical field because it gathers data in a completely useless fashion by disregarding the human factor so the only people who fill it out to completion are either autistic or fanatic.

This.
I took one look and went "oh fuck this" and closed the tab.

Yep

You need to be 18+ to post here

Fuck off OP, your poll is trash and you know it.

Not even OP, you are just either autistic or underage

Jesus christ these dropdowns are a disaster.

Dumb phoneposter

Christ.
This is too complex of a poll

Just make a strawpoll of what anime we liked bests and let the most dedicated proxy users do their job

nigga i ain't gonna fill all this shit

Now I know why I didnt participate in the last years one.

Took like a god damn hour to fill it out. Just skip to the last page

>2015 poll had less than 100 voters when there are 200+ active Sup Forumsnons daily
Fuck offf. Poll means nothing

If I am too lazy to check every single anime I started, finished and dropped can I just vote for my favorites instead?

I really dont want to spend like an hour just to look through all the shit I downloaded the first episode of almost a fucking year ago.

>the only people who fill it out to completion are either autistic or fanatic
Everyone whining in this thread is missing the point that the purpose of this survey is not to be inclusive and easy - it's to survey to get a sense of what the autistic turbonerds on Sup Forums liked this year. If you don't enjoy the process of thinking back about all the new anime you watched over the past year, and trying to sort out which you liked best and what ED really stuck with you, then you might not be the target demographic.

>can I just vote for my favorites instead?
You can. The point is to have fun remembering all the stuff you watched this year, you don't have to make yourself suffer for the sake of accuracy or completeness.

>its too long didnt read lol, look how edgy I am
kids and manchildren like you should fuck off

>autistic turbonerds
I just enjoy watching anime and discussing it with anonymous, once you have watched a good amount of anime you realize this is not a fucking contest, choosing one "best" anime is fucking retarded because you enjoy different anime for different things.
If there is enough people telling this pol is bad to make you post this then this poll was probably posted in the wrong place.

>Your local college should have one as part of its social science curriculum

>not going to a glorious dedicated STEM university

Get the fuck out of here you filthy humanistic major.