AjajHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

AjajHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA

>Europe holds all the cards in the Brexit talks

ft.com/content/d0fbdf1c-d5eb-11e7-ae3e-563c04c5339a

someone explain why Britain can't just say fuck you and leave and threaten military action if they pursue debts for something it's not a part of

Because the Jews who write for FT will make fun of them.

There's literally no reason. Of all the exits under consideration, Brexit is the one where they could legitimately just say fuck it. The only other modern competition is warzones and failed states.

60% of their export would disappear, this would mean like -10% gdp/year for them

But there's nothing stopping them from making that back up elsewhere if they want to. It's such a nothingburger. They've got the City of London Corporation anyway.

Banks are moving out to frankfurt, have you been following the news?

If they do that, they lose EU financial passport. Without the City and the EU, the UK would not be relevant anymore.

>Britain
>military action

Also it doesnt work this way, do you really belive you can switch the export creaded for decades in 2 years?

All the deals pivate compnies made ling term will just go into thw shitter in one day, one whole country scale

This 20% of their gdp is london

That's why they should have moved on brexit when they had the chance, but it's not too late. The only real obstacle to brexit is lack of will to take the lead.

That's always the key. If you're not making the market yourself, you're the sucker.

No, not in 2 years. But what's 2 years? Get cracking on better deals and provide for the temporary dislocations that always come with change.

Change is inevitable anyway. Stop thinking like a communist.

Again they can make no-deal but it would end them with Spanish like economy in a decade.

Who are you to know where it ends? The EU stands to get fucked by this as well. Don't you know how to bargain?

You have never had your own buisness, have you? 2-3 years of no deals with Europe kills a great deal of companies

It will make milions unemployed

UK export to EU, Norway and Switzlwrand makes up fo50-60% of their export.

EU import from UK makes up for 5% of whole EU import, since EU is 7x bigger than UK.

It will hurt EU and kill Brits

Maybe those are companies that don't really make sense and that can be a productive reallocation of industry. Or maybe they need some loans. Can't you be creative?

And what's the EU going to do without all that? Just say LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU WE WON LA LA LA LA LA FAGGOTS

Or are they going to decide that if there's going to be a Brexit then to make some deals for mutual benefit? UK holds the cards on this one.

dont be a dumb cunt the eurocrats are malicious faggots, they will use kikery and deception even after Brexit

Are you an economist? I cant really explain Economic Order Quantity model, but read about it.

It ahows how much goods you need to store in order for tour company tk be effective. If you store too much you are losing money because you could have invested those money in derivatives for example. 2 years period fucks up all companies which base their companies on effective models

checked

So what you're saying is it's actually a benefit to cut off trade with the EU? Sure, I guess that might be another way to look at it.

>I read a book
>the world can't be any different than what the Jews told me to believe
If you can't really explain it then maybe you shouldn't trust it so much.

those niggerfaggots had an argument with W. Bush over steel trade and listen to this : Threatened to ban oranges from certain US states (not Cali) Dumb move right? Wrong - those were states that might have swung to the left during his re-election campaign so USA backed down on that steel trade shit.
The EU is the pinackle of kikery
>YOU TOUCH IT'S SHEKELS, FUMBLING IN IGNORANCE

Yeah, well countries are always going to kike each other around like that. My point is that the UK is in a great position to do the kiking, and maybe part of that includes the practical upsides to retaining some amount of trade with nearby other countries.

What really matters is who has the whip and who's the gimp. UK's going to get gimped if it doesn't start cracking the whip.

UK is ruled by bremainers and they will make sure their own country serves as a good example to the rest of us of what happens to those who stand up to the EU.
It will be an engineered crash with no survivors and the shit "democracy" in the UK will keep UKIP out of the parliament.

Yeah, that seems to be the case unfortunately. It's too bad, since the current world conditions are a perfect storm for making a realistic brexit, putting the UK into the driver's seat about where the world will go from here.

Start producing locally?

Let's be honest. This obviously is not about trade or finance. Those things can be changed, as you point out. Possibly for the better.

This is about geopolitics and total global domination and the Jews being scared of their Jew World Order.

I agree and as much as I despise the anglo and its londonistan I cant watch a white nation crash and burn.
Hurts even more knowing that no matter if Brexit or Bremain their doors will remain wide open to Paki filth.
Blackpilling AF mang

Isn't that ironic? I don't have any anglo heritage and I'm glad we USexited from the British Empire. But leave people alone and they actually do care about each other without being forced to.

EU won't pull until it cums

Are you that fucking retarded?
For the same reason you're not going after NK, you'd have your economic partner fucked up badly.
In your cas China, Japan and SK would get nuclear fallout fucking them up. It is possible that, at least China would use it against you, threathning not to buy your debt, which is still rising.
UK get 60% of its GDP doing business with EU. They cannot afford not to have a good deal with the EU.
And no, US of A don't have the financial power to help, because of aforementionned debt.

US debt doesn't matter, just like City of London Corporation Debt. C'mon, Mountain Jew. You should understand this.

You want to use NK as an example? They could stay status quo, let all this nonsense die down, and continue to be a piss poor country used as a geopolitical football. Or they could get creative and enter into strategic neogtiations with other countries to begin normalizing relations and eventually transition into a prosperous, functional entity and possibly even reunite (as has happened in the past in many other parts of the world, I might remind you).

You're thinking statically. History, past and future, is dynamic.

> This obviously is not about trade or finance
>American education
Not even once.
The City is 8 to 10 percent of UK GDP. 2 basis point come directly from € related trade. Another 2 bp from all the companies, institutions that work to maintain the finance sector.
Without a deal, UK would lose up to 4 % of GDP in 2019, which would almost overnight (16 months is short term in decision taking for a whole segment of business) kick their GDP back to 2015... at best.

Finance occupies too much of the economy anyway. Taking that down a notch would be a healthy correction that a financial heavyweight like London could easily withstand. They're just not going to do that on their own without an incentive.

And besides what's the outlook for staying? Getting dragged into the abyss that is the EU? Wow great. And then they get to lose sovereignty, too! :D