FLYNN DOCUMENTS RELEASED: TRUMP FUCK UP BIGLY

nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/flynn-russia-sanctions.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/flynn-russia-sanctions.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur
g-2.space/
thefederalist.com/2017/12/01/mere-contact-foreigners-crime-obama-shouldve-locked-2008/
foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/statement-from-former-national-security-adviser-flynn.html
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/01/trumps-ex-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-fbi
qz.com/1144433/read-mike-flynns-statement-on-his-guilty-plea-a-decision-i-made-in-the-best-interests-of-my-family-and-of-our-country/
cnbc.com/2017/12/01/court-schedules-plea-hearing-for-flynn-at-1030-am-et.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here's the archive
unvis.it/www.nytimes.com/2017/12/01/us/politics/flynn-russia-sanctions.html?smid=fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur

so where does it say that Trump had directed any of this?

fuck off retard

Good. The nightmare is over.

Literally nothing.

thanks norway bro

DRUMPF IS FINISHED
THIS IS IT FOR REAL THIS TIME

If this goes down smoothly then the election will be considered illegitimate, and the WOMAN that should have won will win. The it's "night night little alt right".

Looks like it's going down, might be a good time to look into running to mexico, oh wait, you don't like immigration do you!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

seriously this is enough to inpeeeecg
> glonaldddd blumpffdd must gooooooo we cannot let this man have the nuclear codes

keep crying bitches

what?? are you really this retarded

Fake news

>Flynn, at the advice of a member of the President elect's transition team told the Russian ambassador to ignore the sanctions being imposed by the corrupt outgoing President. Flynn lied to the FBI about this interaction. However, those sanctions were being put in place for "hacking the election" which has since been proven to be a DNC/Clinton campaign fabrication to hide their own corruption.

>don't sanction us guys please
>"OMFG COLLUSION TREASON HANG EVERYONE"
This is a bigger nothingburger than the manafort indictment jesus christ. I'm actually starting to believe that even the whole "russia hacked us" shit is actually false

eat shit libtard this 987266262572799 time you're getting excited over nothing burger

If this was illegal, which we all know it isn t, why is Flynn only charged with lying to the fbi?

How fucking retarded are you shitlibs?

retarded how? read the document, the guy literally ordered his staff to contact RUSSIA, our number one enemy

HRC had her issues but at the end of the day she was never a traitor, just sloppy with information. That's forgiveable, funny how the right doesn't think so, but then they want to overlook fucking TREASON.

the party of bergdahl, gentlemen

f-fffive d chess, r-right guys?

DRUNPF IS FINISHED
IMPEECH IMPEECH IMPEECH
ORANGE CHEETOH REEEEE

>Get to work ahead of schedule
>This is criminal activity
Not seeing a problem here. Also:
>Literally only being charged with lying about a conversation that wasn't illegal to being with.

You guys are digging deep today. Here's the real issue, and why it's "important" to you shills that are just following orders today:

According to what Flynn had stated in one final interview as DIA director, he felt like a lone voice in thinking that the United States was less safe from the threat of Islamic terrorism in 2014 than it was prior to the 9/11 attacks; he went on to believe that he was pressed into retirement for questioning the Obama administration's public narrative that Al Qaeda was close to defeat.[34] Journalist Seymour Hersh wrote that "Flynn confirmed [to Hersh] that his agency had sent a constant stream of classified warnings ... about the dire consequences of toppling [Syrian President] Assad." Flynn recounted that his agency was producing intelligence reports indicating that radical Islamists were the main force in the Syrian insurgency and "that Turkey was looking the other way when it came to the growth of the Islamic State inside Syria". According to Flynn, these reports "got enormous pushback from the Obama administration," who he felt "did not want to hear the truth". According to former DIA official W. Patrick Lang: "Flynn incurred the wrath of the White House by insisting on telling the truth about Syria ... they shoved him out. He wouldn't shut up."[35] In an interview with Al Jazeera, Flynn criticized the Obama administration for its delay in supporting the opposition in Syria, thereby allowing for the growth of Al Nusra and other extremist forces: "when you don't get in and help somebody, they're gonna find other means to achieve their goals" and that "we should have done more earlier on in this effort, you know, than we did."[36]

Flynn retired from the U.S. Army with 33 years of service on August 7, 2014.[37]

>even the whole "russia hacked us" shit is actually false
Wait, what?

Explain how this means anything. To me it looks like nothing.

I thougth liberals were supposed to be intelligent?

it doesnt

bwahahahahhahaha

cant stump the trump

>why is a man who is openly cooperating with the special counsel only charged with a lesser offense?

really gets the neurons firing

It is 100% false. The whole hack narrative is based.on the the opinion of the kike owner of "crowdstrike".

Google "crowdstrike ukraine" you will shit your pants

Sup Forums btfo

>Good. The nightmare is over.

I'm glad it's over

Are you amerimutts incapable of basic reading comprehension or something ?

BaSedD mueller is going to bring down crooked Hillary, who his friend failed to stop, and he's going to after the podesta brothers and pizzagate!! Based PEDES Mueller is ourguy!!!

And your proof of this is what exactly?

Nothingburger.

>Never wanna come down playing in the background

>"russia hacked us"
They didn't. CIA used software to pin it on them. Seth Rich is the one that exposed the Clinton emails to WikiLeaks, which exposed that the only collusion that actually happened was between Russia and the CF for Uranium 1 deal, and other pay to play schemes.

>I'm actually starting to believe that even the whole "russia hacked us" shit is actually false

Read this website, it completely debunks that bullshit story - g-2.space/

>a whole bunch of legal, irrelevant stuff happened
oh no! surely blimpf is finished!

pic related

>“It has been extraordinarily painful to endure these many months of false accusations of treason,” Flynn said. “But I recognize that the actions I acknowledged in court today were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.”

>He added: “My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the special counsel’s office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country.”

he literally said it

TALKING TO FOREIGN AMBASADORS IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY A CRIME IN ANY FUCKING WAY
IT IS CALLED DIPLOMACY
THIS WAS ALSO AFTER THE ELECTION
OP IS A FAGGOT
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

Mueller can't exactly "drain the swamp" and tackle major corruption if he ignores blatant crimes from those who had ties to Trump. While Manafort, Flynn and others were already dishonored by whatever got them fired in the first place, indicting them for felonies could Mueller demonstrating he is unbiased, he's just going after the crimes discovered (though they be minor and unrelated to Trump or Muh Russia). So Mueller takes down Manafort and Flynn and that Greek dude because he found crimes they'd committed, but he also finds evidence of crimes committed by the Podestas and others and purses that stuff too (the thousands of sealed indictments). it provides a pretty decent cover for later on when the Left accuses Trump, Mueller, and Sessions of launching a witchhunt.

>no link to the documents released today in the article

It's like they don't want you to read them and realize it's no big deal

>devolves into mumbling and spittle running down his tear-stained cheeks
this is glorious

[Citation needed]

Hypothetically if Trump got impeached for some weak bullshit like this, would you hit the streets with your guns and start a white chimpout or would you just take it like cucks?

If Flynn was told to "make contact" with Russians in December, it means he didn't have any prior relationship setup.
Ironically, this simply vindicates Trump.

>Sup Forumstards again missing the entire point

Flynn and his son were being investigated for some seriously heavy shit. Yet he's pleading guilty to relatively small things. Mueller wouldn't cut a deal with Flynn if he wasn't getting anything out of it.

Flynn has avoided more serious charges on the condition that he's provided evidence/testimony about people higher up than him. Don. Jr, Kushner, Trump, and other inner circle members are all possibilities.

copy and paste the text into google and you'll get a dozen sources. pick the one that satisfies you

>win presidency
>begin talking to foreign governments as part of your job

COLLUSION!

As a trial attorney, I want to point out that Mueller would have very carefully selected the wording of the statements Flynn is agreeing were false (four of them). Indeed it is interesting that Kushner was called in to testify to Mueller specifically on very limited issues - almost certainly on those very same statements ... Mueller would want to nail Kushner's testimony down BEFORE Kushner became aware that Flynn was pleading guilty that those statements were false.

That doesn't mean Kushner lied to Mueller last week. It does mean however that Mueller was interested in forcing Kushner to testify on those subjects (those statements) before Mueller revealed Flynn's guilty plea on those very statements. Kushner is very much in the cross hairs.

We've now learned Flynn will testify that a very senior advisor directed him to discuss sanctions with the Russian ambassador. The fact Mueller called in Kushner, I believe before Flynn's lawyer sent a letter withdrawing from the joint defense agreement with Trump and Kushner's lawyers, because he wanted to give Kushner a chance to lie under oath. It is clear Mueller would have directly asked Kushner if Kushner ever directed Flynn or anyone else to speak to the Russian ambassador about Russian sanctions - and it is almost certain Kushner would have denied doing so (or took the 5th because it would be a felony).

This means Muller and Flynn reached agreement a while ago - before Flynn's lawyer sent the letter (Mueller would not have wanted Kushner alerted that Flynn was cooperating). That would only have been ethical by Flynn's lawyer if Flynn's lawyer went incommunicado with Kushner's and Trump's lawyers - probably telling them he was away on vacation or some other way to make himself unavailable).

Anyway - the big news is obviously Flynn testifying against Trump. But it has now become probable a grand jury will soon indict Kushner for perjury.

FPbp

So, Trump is accused of practicing diplomacy?

So you got nuttin? Sounds good

Hopefully it was Kushner. Finally, maybe this time he gets the sjw cunt Ivanka out too.

HES F-FINISHED

If(burger==nothin')
Kek

Exactly where does it say that we are at war with Russia? Also, when did this stuff supposedly happen? If it happened after the election then it's a non-issue as Obama did the same by talking to other world leaders when he was touring around with the "President Elect" icon.

all after Trump was President Elect

this is yet another nothingburger

The cuck one

>Hillary isn't a traitor

Uh, Hillary TALKED to RUSSIA.

She TALKED to NORTH KOREA.

She TALKED to CHINA.

Our number one enemy, our number two enemy, and our number three enemy.

And who ORDERED Hillary to TALK to our ENEMIES? Who was behind these illegal contacts? Obama, that's who. Traitors, the entire past administration. There are literally hundreds of people in the Obama administration who were talking to our enemies. They even allowed RUSSIAN AMBASSADORS into the country! This is beyond treason. Hillary and Obama need to be immediately executed.

HA! I can't wait for the Monday salt from the left.

This isn’t really anything. But seriously, as a former trump voter, we can’t let him keep his hands on the nuclear codes. We must stop him

ahmed please stick to kebab using brain is not your thing allah forbids using brain

White supremecy won't die with the orange clown. The Resistance never dies.

They would cuck out of course

This doesnt have anything to do with what they spoke about. It's because Flynn misspoke/lied when he was being interviewed by the FBI and said he didn't speak to them

cognitive dissonance is a marvelous thing

>shitlibs actually believe this

>obama
>get nobel peace prize for being black
>destabilize libya and make it a literal slave state

>be flynn
>avert war with russia
>be accused of treason for this

>indicted for lying to authorities
>reliable witness

Reading is an elitist skill, comrade.

It's past that though, it was through backchannels, highly suspect. I expect more to come out, and I expect you to cry more.

She was secretary of state, he was president, duhhhh

go frogpost kids, the adults are back in action

He said he's pleading guilty to get you fags off his back. That's it.

no source.
how suprising.
not.

nice try ahmed we don't want to read koran

obviously cucked

thefederalist.com/2017/12/01/mere-contact-foreigners-crime-obama-shouldve-locked-2008/

this is hilarious. biggest nothingburger i've ever seen and i don't even like trump. are american liberals actually celebrating this news as a victory? someone give me a quick gestalt please.

All you need to do is provide me a link. You can't because there isn t one. Sad

I don't understand what is wrong? He called and asked Russia to not escalate the situation, that's all this is about?

>The secretary of state and the president are allowed to talk to other countries

BULLSHIT, this is TREASON, you can't talk to our enemies, you can't discuss policy with them, and you for damned sure can't talk to their ambassadors. Totally illegal for people in a position of power to do this. This is why Drumpf and Flynn are going to jail, and this is why Hillary and Obama need to go to jail, too.

I think they're just trying to incite them into panic at this point.

Flynn was already fired over lying about this. The left knows nothing will come of this, but is simply blowing it up so the useful idiots will rage over "Trump being above the law". Standard Alinsky tactics. That's fine though. The angrier they are manipulated to be, the quicker we can get the camps started.

muh conspiracy theory kys faggot

who, the trump administration or the fuck drumpf lemmings?

>Flynn and his son were being investigated for some seriously heavy shit.
Like what, exactly? Plz post sauces.

so who is " the PTT official " ?

include (((ME))) in the screen cap

>Trump is impeached
>election considered illegitimate
>runoff between Rand Paul (R), Hillary (D), Bernie (I)
>Bernie "splits the vote"
>Rand Paul president
>but more importantly
>Hillary loses again

Do you happen to be on SSRIs?

God Sup Forums tards are usless.
This was last December. Trump won the election already. President (elect = non distinction) sets up foreign policy. Not even news worthy

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/01/statement-from-former-national-security-adviser-flynn.html

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/01/trumps-ex-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-charged-with-lying-to-fbi

qz.com/1144433/read-mike-flynns-statement-on-his-guilty-plea-a-decision-i-made-in-the-best-interests-of-my-family-and-of-our-country/

cnbc.com/2017/12/01/court-schedules-plea-hearing-for-flynn-at-1030-am-et.html

pick your poison

The obvious difference is that Clinton and Obama did it in our best interest and to further human rights

Trump did it for his money and ego, and he is getting locked up for that. Keep crying kiddo

nice copy pasta from last thread shitlibs are really nervous and desperate beause its nothing burger

>HRC had her issues but at the end of the day she was never a traitor, just sloppy with information. That's forgiveable, funny how the right doesn't think so, but then they want to overlook fucking TREASON.

>just sloppy with information.

LOL. Yeah, that's all. She didn't use an unsecured private email service to transmit classified information over, including and up to SAPs, which should NEVER be on any email service let alone one unsecured. Yeah, she totally didn't completely disregard security protocols routinely on trips overseas.

Holy shit, you shills are actually fucking retarded.

Did you just say 'sad' like it's a sentence? If you're trying to normalize the big orange cucks mannerisms you're all going to end up sounding like him, just disjointed meth-induced ramblings. Good luck with that.

Not an argument.

Logan Act actually could be brought up against Hillary.

The latter. Usually when they do this (15 threads an hour on nothing) something is about to blow up in their faces.