American malls

Why is the American mall dying?

>NIGHTMARE MODE: You can't just say "niggers"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kovd7OzcU9s
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6daEbA1jBXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not fair. Reason is unironicaly niggers.
The mall in my +95% white city is doing just fine.

Online shopping. Idiot.

online shopping

/thread

Decline of the middle class and online shopping being hyper competitive.

spics

Spics

It is niggers and you know clearly know it. That is the nightmare we've been living

Amazon

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=kovd7OzcU9s

Like most said online shopping but more specifically free shipping from online shopping be coming prevalent.

because they're full of niggers, chinks and mudslimes

Online shopping is better, don't have to deal with higher prices and niggers.

It’s no longer a desirable form of retail.

Everyday items can be bought online easily, luxury malls and retail are fine because they are turning into destinations with redtauraunts and other services instead of just stores

What a stupid question

Niggers, spics and online shopping.

Online shopping.
And niggers.

What do malls have to offer anymore?

>costs less to buy online and have it shipped to your door
>no risk of being involved in terrorist attack
>don't have to deal with borderline retarded retail workers
>don't have to wait in line

Just a few thoughts.

niggers

Because people dont actually buy shit at malls, they just walk around

>walking among the superficial normies to look at mundane things and clothes
OR
>Boot up my rig and surf amazon for giant black dildos while jamming out to RHCP and checking up on the ten tabs of idle games that I have open

didnt we just have this thread a day ago...when did Sup Forums become Sup Forums

this fucking stupid thread again. we all know why

Everything is so goddamn expensive and never goes on sale. I still buy from mall brands but exclusively online. I hate to do it but I'll occasionally go in just to try something on before buying it online. Not to mention all the tweens constantly hitting on me and the
>niggers

Mall threads are here every other day.

jews AND niggers

only tourists go to malls to shop in the age of amazon prime.

1. Online shopping
2. Prices are too fucking high
3. Poor people hang out there
4. Woman and teen girl only shops
5. Niggers

Thank mr skeltal

ok, then, blacks, spics, and other assorted shitskins.

That thing’s limbs look so brittle and creepy, as if they bend both ways like a flamingo’s legs.

Traditionally malls died because they got popular which some criminal elements saw as an invitation for profit, hit their marks, and then people wouldn't go because it wasn't safe
Nowadays I think it's a combination of them being on mass transit routes which bus in those elements, and online shopping usually being cheaper and more convenient

can we not have these threads every day? the answer is because wages are shit, there are almost no jobs, buying luxuries is for richfags only now

also, the interwebs

Niggers and spics means no one with money wants to go there.

Online shopping means lazy people don't want to go either, especially when it's overrun with niggers and spics.

>talking about deadmalls without the king

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

Comfy playlist

Dead Mall Dan is great except for his nasally ass voice putting me to sleep when I try and watch his videos

>what is 2+2?
>hard mode: don't say 4

/thread. why would i want to go to my local mall and buy something for 40% more than what it costs online? I wanted to get a straight razor from my local art of shaving store, and the razor there was over $60, while the same razor was $34 on amazon. That was like 9 months ago. The only time I ever buy retail is oxford cotton shirts and shoes

Jews.

because of online retail.
you should be glad, they are the embodiment of fake american bullshit and consumerism.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6daEbA1jBXg

Video killed the Radio star. .com killed the mall spree shooter

Honestly it's just because people can buy stuff online nowadays.
Why leave your home when you can just get stuff sent to your door?

You used to be able to order just about anything out of the Sears Catalog before people were shopping on the internet, and that didn't kill malls
The thing about malls were that it was a place you went because there were people there, and society as a whole was a lot more sociable when malls were popular because there was no internet or smartphones, shit malls were popular up until the middle 00s