CHECHNYA

>0% divorces
>0% aids
>100% white
>strong sense of national identity
>worship strength, love weapons and martial arts
>great weather and nature
>cool as fuck

Why are you not supporting free Chechnya now, user?

Also
>executed hundreds of russian swines by slitting their throats in chechens wars.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nLnm8PCKBsA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_concentration_camps_in_Chechnya
steamcommunity.com/id/300_Gorillas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go nahui Aslan

By the way, can i post videos of execution of russian swines here?

Prepare your anus for bottle, vanya.

youtu.be/nLnm8PCKBsA

By the way, this is the leader of Chechnya. He is whiter than 90% of Sup Forums

You forgot to add they lynch homos as well

Oh yes, sure.

Inshallah, brother.

Chechnya also 0% gay

>free Chechnya
You fool, Putin is our leader!

take your shitty country and die

No no, no russian can be a brother to chechen. Not after what they did in Grozny.

Fuck putin, i hate him and all of his dogs.
Are you envious, mutt?

well apparently they have lots of homosexuals

E-even if we kill f*gs together? Maga, you`re making me sad :(

We are going to kill all russians after we killl all gays.
We have some, but we are dealing with this problem ;)

They also beat innocent 15 year-olds

Will you kill girls as well?

Get lost, ruzke vanya.

Russian girls? No, some are okay. We will enslave them and make our concubines.

The whole Chechen War saga is like a soap opera, Chechnya's character arc is fantastic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_concentration_camps_in_Chechnya

Good to know ;)

Trying again to get your Caliphate of the Kaukasus?

Maybe this time don't try to turn Dagestan into another Caliphate.

>10/10 would watch dozens of Mujaheeds get crushed by our tanks again

The Russians fucked your country up good during the Chechen wars Abdul.

Are you a girl? Do you want to be my slave?

>Are you a girl?
Yes
>Do you want to be my slave?
Why, of course.

only russian cutes can stay

Found russian shills. Remember 1995, ruzkes.

Send nudes then, and say "Chechnya is cool".

Doesn't a concentration camp implies slave work? What's the evidence fags were forced to drill for oil? They make up names just to make it sound more like Aushwitz.

>Send nudes
Cant, im a pure maiden
>say "Chechnya is cool".
Checnya is cool!

>Ctrl+F : Muslims, Islam
>Nothing found

Good, good. You seem to be obedient slave.

Nice digits. How frequently do you post here btw?

Isn't Chechnya muslim?

Should I visit Chechnya as a tourist?

Looks pretty. Especially in the mountains.

>their girlish screams were amazing after the first 5 got totally gnashed by the T's

You guys always think killing civilians and civil guards in their teens make you into warriors.

How about you go visit Turkey so they'll mistake you for an Armenian

>girl
>not a whore

Good to see

There is still some hate of russian in chechenya?

Hey are you the russian trap?

nobody has ever in history been envious of any part of eastern europe

N-no...Why would you say such a thing!

Who cares? You and the rest of Caucasus are not supposed to be a part of Russia anyway. Get your freedom and fuck off from Russia. All ethnic groups and races in Russia are slaves to internationalist regime.

Also
>no degeneracy
When was the last time you talked with Chechen men and women in Russian cities lmao

I remember how you took school hostage and killed a bunch of kids. How brave of you, warrior of Islam.

History of wars seem to prove otherwise

Because you're the attention whore who posted that fag thread and spammed that grey haired girl from rozen maiden that you're posting in this thread.

Smh

Doesnt prove anything my friend :^) RM is a fairly popular anime.

Look at a map, retardo. See the mountains? See how they form a strong defense against the Middle East? Do you want us to lose that? Chechens are Paki tier scum, but we'll have to tolerate them if we want to have strong defense against actual Paki scum. We lose Chechnya and the next version of ISIS will flood over the mountains and right to our border in the middle of nowhere, good luck defending that.

>100% white
not true

You mean that time when the Russian Special Forces gassed them all?

Not knowing suigintou's name? U srs?

>defense
Nuclear nations need defense? Kick them out, deport kalmyks back to china, build the wall. Simple as that

How about you come to Chechnya so i can slit your throat and rape you with bottle?
It is.
Sure, you can. If you are not Russian and respect our traditions, feel free to visit Chechnya every time you want.
My my, you seem to have a crush fetish, Dimitry. Why are you such a pervert?
FSB killed them, not we. And even if we did it, what about it? Everything is justified in a noble quest to regain our freedom.
>Chechnya
>Eastern Europe
Heh. Typical amerimutt education.
+15
There is and always will be a hate of russians. They are trying to enslave us and make us bow before them.

We should play 4 goddesses online when it comes out, if I feel generous I'll get you a copy on steam.

>100% white

I've heard he has only elementary school education

Never played anything from that series 2bh, is it worth trying it out?

also worship a pedophile arab, ensuring spiritual degeneracy and destabilize the entire region cause their aggressive faggot people cannot build anything on their own and have to steal or get gibs, ensuring their eventual extermination.

B A S E D

>+15
You are Putin’s dog slaves and cows without even realizing it. Money alone and criminal clans rule in this “country”. Kadyrov will have no problems selling Chechen youth for organs, if that means having more power

Out of Russia to freedom.

I'm not making a claim that Russian police was very competent in late 90s and early 00s am I?

% white
You mean 0

There are no gays their right? So 0% gay. My first introduction to Chechnya was that video where those 5 Russian soliders got beheaded. Saw that like 15 years ago.

>noble quest to regain our freedom
I know you're trying to meme here, but do you really believe you'll have a better economy as an independent nation? You'll go from slav poor to middle east poor real fast.

Yes. I'll get you a xopy. Steam is kesselring with akari avatar from yuru yuri.

I'll rename to Kesselring 9991 when I get home to make it easy to find me.

>relgion=race

>Everything is justified in a noble quest to regain our freedom
What freedom? To run around shooting guns at weddings and selling nasvai? Stay in your mountains, goarfuckers, we don't give a fuck. Do this here - get shot.
I actually want to have American police just for that reason alone

What are you gonna do, nuke Pakistan because a paki ISIS cell killed 100 people in your city? That's not how it works, grow up. They won't announce a war an invade, they'll just move in over the years and they'll start killing people.

>RM is a fairly popular anime.
It's not 2007 anymore you dumb dollfucker. Well, maybe it is on the cancerous board you crawled form.

apologize

I mean sure, Chechens aren't white but what does religion has to do with it? Are you suggesting that white Muslims don't exist?

This one?
H*ck off, its still very popular, and i heard new animes coming soon as well.

What's your gripe with russians?

They're filthy roaches, smartass. Or should I say 'you're'?

fug, forgot to attach image

Chechens are not White though. It’s non-European ethnic group
You can’t get in, when you have the wall and racial immigration system. There used to be White Australia Policy. We can have White Russia Policy aka only Western and Central Europeans allowed to move in

degenerate

You heard wrong.
>animes
Fucking cancerous faggot.

Avatarfagging is against the rules by the way.

We have lots and lots of oil and other natural resources and a much smaller population than Russia. We can be the second UAE if we will regain our freedom.

Are you trying to get pics of xer mtf pussy?

>2017 and still being ignorant

Beslan school siege
Fuckin muslim chechens have no soul

Why are Chechens so alpha? They are essentially a country of white chads, is it proof Islam is the real redpill?

Get lost, subhuman. Stay in Russia. Far away from civilization in your plastic shithole.

Everytime i see Chechen showing russians their place im getting happy in like no time

I belive that for all the cruelty and suffering Chechen people experienced from the russian hands, they should be given a big part of russia.

Stay Strong Chechen Bros!

It's a shame more in the west don't know about this. This is litterally the worst school massacre and history, and if this had happened in either western Europe or America, it would have been so much more well know. I remember watching documentaries on this. Truly heartbreaking.

It's always funny when Russian tries to claim moral high ground, you complain about Chechens taking hostages ? What about the thousands of children and women you bombed to pieces? You just got a tiny taste of your own medicine and still cry about it a decade later. Grow up faggots

Are you retarded? Muslim shithole.

2017 and still a French sand nigger
>never gonna make it

It's not that Chechens are alpha, they're no more alpha than the rest of the white people, they just seem so in contrast with us Russians the majority of whom are not even beta, we're downright omegas.

Thank you, polish bro. We will, believe me, chechens are strongest people in the whole damn world.

steamcommunity.com/id/300_Gorillas

my screensaver is sugintou on my phone btw.

Who cares if a bunch of Russian died somewhere sometime? Not even we Russians do, nor should you.

>implying better a black christian than a white muslim.

wew

I wonder, did you also watch a documentary on the thousands of killed and dismembered children in Chechnya?

Cool

Have a pale sandnigger picture

Show us their contributions to technology ?.... ill wait kek

They are brutal animals... here is ur logic...
>Prison
Strong sense 0f community
0 divorce
Strong ethnic and racial ties
Prise strength and manliness

Why aremt you supporting prison user

Lets hope youll be the next victim of one their attacks then, fucking retard.