Yuri!!! On Ice

Season 2 WHEN!?

Also BD rips are coming out. Apparently there's an extra scene with Yurio and Yuuri, which is why I chose pic related to be the image.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdb-a9G3c90
twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/815123542916222976
toranoana.jp/bl/article/04/0030/48/46/040030484682.html
pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
pastebin.com/E4xZHjCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

considering buying these doujin.

wanted a fatfairy too but they all had ugly art.

S2 best boy with triumph and Chris will coach Seung-Gil on mature eros.

Let's listen to best boy talking about best boy and singing best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=fdb-a9G3c90

I wish there were more Bikefairy doujins, maybe I'm not looking hard enough.

Season 2 is going to be really dark Yuuri and Viktor go public with their romance only to face serious repercussions including Makkachin getting kidnapped which escalates to Viktor getting his dog's bloody head in a package. Putin is revealed behind all of this and the final three episodes are a heart stopping ice skating battle of Viktor & Yuuri vs President Vlad Putin & President Don Trump.

This mean we could get yurio gala right ?

What's the name of that guy that Viktor is based off? I mean facially, not Lambiel etc.

john cameron mitchell

>Apparently there's an extra scene with Yurio and Yuuri

Where is this said?

And then Yuuri decides Viktor is too old and beaten so he kidnaps Yurio and forces him to be his wife. Otabek then honor kills Yurio for being a slut by getting raped as Allah always wanted.

>john cameron mitchell
Damn, Viktor's gonna age beautifully if that's what he'll look like at that guy's age.

Seems to be a decent amount, probably more will turn up soon though.

I hate you degenerates for making me ship Chris and Gook unironically, it's such a crack ship that there's no material regarding it.

no matter how much hair he loses he'll still be beautiful

ded

Last ep rewrite theory BTFO?
twitter.com/Aki_the_geek/status/815123542916222976

>1% log score

That has been BTFO for a while. Also theories about skating derailing homo, in fact it's homo that detailed skating according to Kubo.

The only rewrite I think there was is that they made it more homo than originally planned. I could see BaldFat going their separate ways originally.

And

>Suwabe: Yuuri's looks can be deceiving - inside, he's a relentless, aggressive carnivore. He's got layers. Like cabbage rolls do. (laughs)

I want to see all of Piggy's layers.

Suwabe seems to understand the characters way better than Yuuri's VA.

toranoana.jp/bl/article/04/0030/48/46/040030484682.html

This one looks cute.

>inside, he's a relentless, aggressive carnivore
I like it more when we get to call him a slut. I'm never going to forget about his fantasy of being a succubus.

I will never stop being overjoyed that Yuuri turned out to be the aggressive slut and Victor the pure maiden.

Me too. It's unironically the best twist of 2016.

That was the best plot twist ever.

I'll really never get over it.

So, how much does Yuuri earn per year? Does he skate in every competition? Does he get money even if he doesn't get gold? How much does he pay for a coach and other things? Who is paying all that money? Are Katsukis okay with this?

I believe Mari said they'd be fine with paying for another year of skating in the first episode. And Yuuri may have won a few silver and bronze medals as he did make it to the GPF the previous year.

>improved art
>extra content
It's everything I could want in a BD

Don't suppose there's a non-screenshot related way of being able to prove I was a member of what.cd so I can get in one of these replacement sites is there?

oh wait! i probably still have emails from them. would that do the trick or?

Do you have a tumblr or any other thing by any chance? Otherwise PU/elite is req for other channels pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU

Proof req
pastebin.com/E4xZHjCH
PTH will have interviews soon
APL is currently running interviews apparently but it's flooded

If anything this show has shown me about how many sekrit clubs there are for everything

secret doujin club
secret art club
secret music/anime/drama cd club

Maybe my newfag is showing but I am so confused

I stopped watching anime after T&B, so years ago, but I don't remember any of this secret shit back then.

Private Trackers aren't really secret, the members number into 30,000 but it can be extremely annoying to get into if you are new.

Other stuff is harder to get into.

She was talking about emotional support.

I thought that was emotional support too. I wanna know how money issue works here. Or how it works for real life skaters. Can you really do this if you have no support from anyone?

He'd have to have sponsors of some sort. Despite what he says about himself, he was Japan's top skater so I think he obviously had people supporting him.

This Family Guy reference was really unexpected, I had a laugh.

It's a Simpsons reference.

Hmm, is that why Viktor is filthy rich? Sponsors?

Endorsements, commercials...probably. Maybe he comes from a rich family.

His parents are probably stuffy rich people

I thought you killed yourself in 2013, glad to see you are well.

I found it hard believe that until I saw this. Is there an official sauce?

He's pretty cute for 3D, especially old 3D. The more I look at him the more I realize Kubo didn't even try to hide it.

2D Victor is superior though

>secret doujin club
Which one? I remember the good old days of wordpress, but now I only use sadpanda.

2D is always superior.

I don't get it.
Where is the Yuri?
This ain't even subtext anymore, wtf?

That's PTH?
fuck, i kinda hate being stuck in apollo beacuse i didn't have proof of me being in w.cd, still, i'm on jpopsuki and animebytes so i'm not really lost buut yeah, i'd like to be in PTH.

Everything about that picture is beautiful.

You can get PTH invite officially from Animebytes by getting to elite tho.

i knoo, but i don't have any content to upload (i'm a only snatch and seed scum) and like, whenever i try to do transcodes someone always beats me so i'm just going to wait untill PTH opens interviews or something :c

There have been a couple of interviews where Kubo has said she based Victor off of him. Just Google it.

Clicked it! what do i do now? (sorry.)

I want a cute SOL moments ova

Email da link

I wish I could read gourmet no fukurami and pretend the characters are Yuuri and Victor. I need something to feel the gap until season 2.

* inside it something I can use to contact you or something

sorry, but i guess someone beated me to it beacuse i don't see any e-mail field, woudn't be just easy to..

(really sorry again ;~;)

It ok. Dead hours

Sent

Purest boy.

Too bad we didn't get to see more of him.

Truly best boy, i want to protect his smile forever.

I can't see any parents around me paying lots of money for their son to dress and dance like faggots and expect no monetary gain in return. Then again, I live in a very homophobic country. and among middle class families.

It's sad to see poor children that aren't born in the right country can never do this sport, ever. I made myself sad now.

What am I going to do with all these fucking keychains? By March I will have 25 yoi keychains.I even told myself that I would limit myself to a box set or two and look what happened. Don't even get me started on the other stuff.

I'm truly jealous.

I always thought the heart mouth isn't possible in 3D. Sasuga Mitchell-san.

>mfw if my family were richer anf if I didn't have so many health related issues I could have done ballet
It really is a matter of how rich your family is when you start practicung something as a child. But I feel like it also depends on whether the sports itself is popular or not where you live and if it's doable in general. I can't imagine it's as easy to go skiing in Morocco as it is neat the Alps. When most adults have the time and money to start practicing as much as they want it's too late to compete apparently.

Get a jewellery rack and hang all that stuff up.

You know what to do.

All of the irl ballerinas I know were forced into it as a child usually age 2-4. Past 5 is pushing it if you want to git gud on a professional level. When you think about its absolutely bonkers because there is no way a 4 year old toddler thinks hmm I want to learn really advanced ballet/ice skating techniques as soon as possible and dedicate my whole (young) life to it.

I kind of wish I had been pushed into something at a young age so I would have the skill now as an adult but then again I don't think forcing it is cool and I probably wouldn't force my child to. Not saying every professional was forced into the sport but some of my irl friends have identity issues related to their upbringing and involvement with ballet. Your success is entirely dependent on your parents initiative and funding

>quads
Naisu user

What the fuck is this monstrosity

A lot of these shrines are buying a bazillion of the same strap or badge. Shows like free especially have so much damn merch I don't ever see much variety

I mostly wanted to do ballet because it was an option at school, but just as a hobby. Couldn't even do that, but maybe I dodged a bullet there. I wanted to try a lot of things back then but I never could because of money or my shitty health so whenever I see people who were forced to practice something as children I get a bit jealous. Seeing that 27yo is considered old for skaters I guess everyone started as children in yoi anyway. I wonder if there are expections irl.

Same here and I'm not even done yet. I hope amiami will add the cute Pita! keychains soon.
You might want to visit /cgl/'s itabag thread.

This is one of the saddest things ever and I see parents do this shit a lot.

How can a child decide a future like that that young? But if you don't start then, you'll never be a pro at the age you should be and it won't work.

The whole thing is quite fucked up. I'd say let kids be kids but then they'll never be pro athletes.

You can always make a bag to show your love

As long as it's not something super physical like skating it's literally never too late. Even considering, you can never reach a professional level yeah but you can get to a reasonably high skill level with dedication. Someone will always be better than you and started skating as soon as they crawled out of their mother but if you enjoy it why not?

Also I'm pretty sure Johnny Weir started really late for a skater, late elementary school so like 11/12. Which is definitely old enough to make the decision on your own. He's not Yuzu-tier but he's great and did make his own history.

>tfw poorfag student
I've never even wanted to buy anime merch before, but now I'm so jealous it hurts.

Not to blogshit but I'm a ballet dancer and unfortunately the majority of professional ballet dancers were forced into it. However it's one thing for the parent to push them into it, it's another entirely to force them to keep doing it when they don't want to, which is sadly what happened to the ballerinas I'm talking about. Some have stockholm syndrome about it, others outright hate it but can't leave because abusive parents, and others have grown to love it after not wanting to do it for a long time. I was put into ballet at age 3, so obviously against my will, but my parents would've let me leave if I wanted to. Wealth is definitely a factor, a huge one at that. It costs me (by me I mean my parents) around 20k a year for my ballet career.

I imagine it's similar for a lot of figure skaters.

Don't sign your kids up for shit you want them to do. Let them take up things on their own.

/blogshit

When I was 4 years old, I was pushed into football.

Shit sucked ass and I was actually decently good at ice skating as a child, that coming from a Dutchie.
But all my friends went into football and as a result, I did too

I didn't even like the sport.
Such a waste.

Actually I take that back about being forced into it against my will. My parents signed me up for it and I was just like okay cool, this is fun, I like dancing.

I think for kids that little it's okay to introduce them to these kind of things if you can but don't ever force them onto your kids. If they say no, that means it's time to stop. Apparently Yuzuru Hanyu's mother was a tiger mom who forced him into it and would beat him every time he failed. Especially don't do that.

This is actually exactly what I was thinking of doing. I'm still deciding because right now my orders are 70% Bald 30% fat. Victor merch is ridiculously expensive in the aftermarket so dupes and filler are really pricey and I don't have an equal enough ratio for the perfect baldfat bag. I'll figure it out

>football
>at 4 years old
Do you mean rugby? Because I really can't imagine 4 year olds slamming into each other with big football helmets on and shoulder pads.

Also, you have to either become amazing and earn lots of money which won't happen if you're not as great as Viktor anyways or you will never pay your parents back. And that's impossible in my shit hole of a country. My parents even expect the money they spent on math classes they forced me to take to make me a doctor while I hated it in middle school back. They seriously demand me to pay that back, they started saying this when I was 15 or so.

I can't imagine parents spending so much money on you, not expect anything back and let you enjoy yourself for the rest of your while while they keep supporting you financially. Or if you hate such things, you might feel like you have to pay them back and that means you have to earn a lot which is very hard, or you'll feel horrible about yourself and feel pressured because of the fear of disappointing them.

Even Plushenko said he had a family to support so he has to earn money with other things like ice shows cause even though he earned every title he could, he wasn't earning enough money for a family.

>Do you mean rugby
European football, soccer whatever it's called in America.

Meh, for some sports like track, swimming, skiing, snowboarding, etc. you can start in your late 20s, even in your 30s so long as you git gud fast enough. You could even become an Olympian depending on your skills.

You could even be a fat 60 year old woman and be an Olympic curler if you so wish.

Well look where is his now. I wonder if he's happy. That shit is an instant existential crisis when you realize your entire life was basically because mom was like, I want you to do this, and your passion was because mom wanted that to be your passion.

>parents acting like their child owes them something
>forcing them to pay back shit they didn't ask for
This is abuse in my opinion. Fuck your parents, I'm sorry you had to go through that user. Ballerina user here, I do want to pay my parents back for the hundreds of thousands of dollars they've spent on my career but they don't expect me to because it was their choice to have me and to support me.

Also, Olympic skaters are wealthy as fuck. Either Plushenko is bad with money or the prize money awarded when he was still competing was a lot smaller because for the GPF this year 1st place won I think some 50k, that's on top of all of the cash that the 1st place winners got in the previous competitions.

Although on the other hand skating is also pretty fucking expensive, so he probably was paying at least 10k a year just in coaching fees.

My parents are like that too, they're pretty horrible. As for ice skating it's most likely because it's not really popular. Compared to high level soccer players in Europe it's pretty obvious.

He's young, it's might be early now for an existential crisis but I can feel it coming. What if you have another passion? Then it'll be horrible to face the fact that your life is just your mother living vicariously through you.

If you are from poorld, you just live a strug life.
Your parents struggle with money are hardened.
The state struggles with money and cannot support the athletes, heck, they probably can barely support shit like healthcare.
Pro athletes struggle with money, I see them bemoan their training conditions compared to "other countries" every day in the news.

So much to objectivity of any sports discipline.

Yeah, he made it far, but at the cost of a loving, supportive childhood with loving, supportive parents. He's apparently extremely needy and socially awkward, no doubt because of his bitch of a mother. Who knows if he's happy. I'd hope so, but you can never tell.

I'd much rather someone grow up in a happy home than become an Olympic champion and have nothing but bad memories of their childhood and hate what they do.

>it's not really popular
Bruh. It's hellishly popular.

This thread is depressing