imgur.com/a/oZO9Z
>Random Nov 20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Dec 1
imgur.com/a/gQemX
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 1
>SAA begins moving troops from DeZ to Hama, heading to Ma’an front, primary objective to cap Abu Dali, move to cap Abu Dhuhour Military Airport after
>Tiger Forces make final preparations to clear IS from DeZ governate, set up just south of Al-Asharah
>Sy chopper was downed by AA missile over W Ghouta region of Damas, Sy blames Israel
>SAA Republican Guard kills HTS commander “Abu Amnah”, after ambushing him and several of his associates along the Hama-Aleppo axis
>SDF announces new campaign in DeZ that will target IS' last positions along E bank of the Euphrates
>Iranian FM; main aim of the US government was “to remove Iran from Syria” and “that’s where they fail, because we are in the region”
>Ru military is negotiating release of two nationals captured by IS several months ago in E Syria
>Sy government negotiator quits Geneva talks, says may not return, blaming opposition’s rejection of any role for Assad in transition
>Kurd authorities held local elections in N Sy, pushing ahead with autonomy plans opposed by Damas/Sy
>IS seize new Afghan foothold after luring Taliban defectors in w districts of Jawzjan province, set up a bomb making school for 300 children

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.306440&lon=37.229919&z=12&show=/37485390/Hama-Pocket-(ISIS)
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-unleashes-devastating-missile-barrage-jihadists-near-golan-heights/
tass.com/defense/978664
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-tu-22m3-bombers-hit-targets-syria/
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/936651003298017281
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-fm-says-lebanon-will-survive-hezbollah-disarms/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936588345639129089
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936589349193502720
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936690379470098436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate jews

Reposting Shitmap because I love them

Nonon!

I want dead rebels.

wow the kurds are going to royally fuck up peace in the middle east huh?

anyone up for a game of hunger games?

long live israel

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Megu-WHAT?!

What the fug will they do? Surround Hass or clear it all directly?

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If that animu girl was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

Yes! I want to win this time!

If they have any sense, they won't push themselves too far.
Unless of course the Great Satan wills it for them to go ape.
Time will tell, and the Great Satan seems to be abandoning his position slowly.

>it smells sweet
filtered for virginity

is isis still near damascus? it used to be, not clear in that map.

>inb4 they end up shooting your local school
It's classic German children's lit, at the worst they'll just cut off a thumb of a fellow classmate.

If they surround Hass, they will be on the low ground fighting against Jihadis on high ground. Any push on Hass will have to come from the high ground, meaning from the direction of the Khanasir-Safira road.
>I could be wrong, they have done unpredictable stuff before.
Only if they are true slaves to Burgerstan and blind to what is going on around them.
I want to win again!

...I wonder, does Ebin know the tale of al-urduni the great and many?

They still are.

I could see the SAA securing it first so they can maintain fire control over the nearby villages and towns.

Hit it, pham.

No. I must have missed it. Was he the Jordanian BLACKEDposter?

wow, why can't they get rid of them? and where exactly?

Yarmouk Camp, and it's because of local ceasefires
>They're not going anywhere.

Urban warfare+arabs = absolute clusterfuck.

Yarmouk Camp and the Southern Countryside.

with just 1 redbull 2 goats and several ip changes he shitposted and samefagged for 3 days so hard in /sg/ and /ptg/ threads reached 300+ tales were written until he got Jordan rangebanned

>he got Jordan rangebanned
Seriously?
pic unrelated

That jordanigga was crazy he even held a poll to ask where to shitpost.

Whats the name of this german poster?

Updates, news, and sheeeit from previous bread

>If they surround Hass, they will be on the low ground fighting against Jihadis on high ground
Thing is, they have a track record recently of leaving potential pockets (wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.306440&lon=37.229919&z=12&show=/37485390/Hama-Pocket-(ISIS) for example) since they don't really have the local support.
Now imagine if SAA/Tiger Forces goes full on blitz mode on the low ground threatening the supply routes up the plateu, i kinda think they wouldn't stay.
But i think they'd atleast secure a foothold on the edges of the high grounds (similar to the situation on around the Khanasir-Safira road) to fend off any counter attacks for it to be successful.

>tfw a single jordianian shitposter could outshitpost an entire armada of KARA BOGAS if he could
I wonder how it would go if they shitposted together.

any changes?

>Now imagine if SAA/Tiger Forces goes full on blitz mode on the low ground threatening the supply routes up the plateu, i kinda think they wouldn't stay.
We are going to have to wait for that, the Tigers are still on the Euphrates, right?

>I wonder how it would go if they
shitposted together.
They did tho

Footage of SAA MLRS targeting Magher Al-Meir, a jihadist-held town in the Beit Jenn pocket.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-unleashes-devastating-missile-barrage-jihadists-near-golan-heights/
>video in link

Oh dear.
I missed most of it tbqh, how bad was it?

I remember them doing that.

Bad.

Pretty bad, they just kept pushing each other on, obviously the Jordanian rivaled the Turk in post count but still it was bad

I'm serious.

I gave up at some point and returned the next day

4 minutes for changes before i start

look at hunger game

>Russian Tu-22M3 bombers hit IS targets in Syria
Six Russian Tu-22M3 long-haul bombers delivered an airstrike on Islamic State (a terrorist organization outlawed in Russia) targets in the Syrian province of Deir ez-Zor, the Russian Defense Ministry said on Friday.

“On December 1, 2017, six Tu-22M3 long-haul bombers delivered an airstrike on Islamic State terrorists’ targets in the province of Deir ez-Zor,” the ministry said.

According to the ministry, the warplanes, which took off for an airfield in Russia, hit militants’ command posts and manpower.

“All designated targets were hit,” the ministry said, adding that unmanned aerial vehicles recorded the results of the bombing.
Su-30SM fighter jets based at the Khmeimim airdrome provided backing for the bombers in Syria’s airspace.

More:
tass.com/defense/978664
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-tu-22m3-bombers-hit-targets-syria/

Any archived threads?

He answered you

I think some of them got redeployed to SW Aleppo

Hmm, parts of Tiger Forces have left the Euphrates already and others (Tarma reinforcements) have taken their place. I think they'll be active on both fronts.

Check 4plebs, I never want to see that cancer again

why am i not at the hungergames game but abdulhakeem is ?

The Russians are obviously showing their strategic muscle with these strikes more than anything else.
The question about their effectiveness still remains though. Will we ever get a proper kill count for these?
They recovered the massive casualties they took this quickly?
Or was it just bad reporting?

Recieving end:
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/936651003298017281

Assad is a genius! Instead of exposing his forcesto IEDs he lets the k*rds to do the dirty work of de-mining Raqqa, only to later enter there while SDF keep loosing more men to explosives.

>Saudi FM says Lebanon ‘will only survive’ if Hezbollah disarms
Previously, Hezbollah blamed Riyadh for the political crisis in Lebanon following the shock resignation of Prime Minister Hariri, who later postponed his decision.

Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir has stated that Lebanon “will only survive or prosper if you disarm Hezbollah.”

The statement echoes the remark by Lebanon’s Prime Minister Saad Hariri, who said that he would not tolerate Hezbollah’s positions that “affect our Arab brothers or targets the security and stability of their countries.”

He later reaffirmed his demand, pledging to remain prime minister in case Hezbollah “accepted to stick by the state policy of staying out of regional conflicts.”

After Hariri announced his resignation and accused Iran and the Hezbollah movement of attempting to destabilize the situation in Lebanon and the Middle East on November 4, the group’s leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said that Riyadh “blatantly interfered” in the country’s domestic issues, adding that Hariri’s “forced” decision to step down was unconstitutional because it had been done “under duress.”

While Saudi authorities insisted that it was Hariri’s own decision to stay in the country, the prime minister returned to Lebanon last week after his visit to France and announced his decision to “postpone” his resignation, pending talks with the rest of the Lebanese government.

Previously, Lebanese President Michel Aoun said he would not consider the prime minister’s stepping down until a personal meeting.

Due to Lebanon’s religious diversity, the country’s government includes the representatives of the three main religious groups — Sunni, Shiite and Maronite Christian, with the Hezbollah being the most powerful wing of the country’s executive branch.
almasdarnews.com/article/saudi-fm-says-lebanon-will-survive-hezbollah-disarms/

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936588345639129089
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936589349193502720

nice, thanks mate

Why hasn't the pocket north of Homs been reduced yet?
I understand why East Ghouta hasn't been reduced, because of the canal that circles a lot of it
But there doesn't seem to be any natural defense to the Homs pocket

S*nni genocide never looked this beautiful.
And i see now. Are they tribals? If they are, it would bring back bad memories from South Raqqa tbqh.

...what?
Is this some advanced marketing shitposting i don't get?

Does anyone have that meme of Daesh guy near destroyed Abrams?
I seriously need it.

here we go then

>But there doesn't seem to be any natural defense to the Homs pocket
Orontes River to the north, plus a handful of large(ish) cities. Believe it or not, a good part of that pocket is urban.
>not posting the one that I updated so the flags weren't so faded.

You made an updated version? I remember you mentioned doing that, but I have never seen it. I recently added a bunch of flags and re-added several higher definition ones.

dead already,wew

>#Syria #DeirEzZor #SRG Soldier on the situation in the Euphrates river front (Suheil is not fighting alone there are also SRG & 17th Division - 250 Martyrs unfortunately is a very large number, mercy on their souls. This is a failure
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936690379470098436

I will avenge you!

I'm gonna look in the archive4plebs, I've posted it several times

Is it this one?

Found it.

After wading through tons of garbage i found it.
Here, user.

Anyone here experienced in custom android roms ?
I have a 4.4.4 tablet and I don't know where to start if I want to install android 7 lineage.

this one will hurt some feels

>This is an Abrams according to the greek commie weeboo

Ooh, this is much nicer.

>s*nni genocide aint a meme no more.

F
Houthibro.

These are good events you added

Yes, this one. Thanks you very much user.
I found some older memri.

>removed jordan

oooh boy

you will pay for this motherfuckers, i promise you all, im touching my moustache right now, that i will come back, and you will regret it.

>tfw killed by ambush

bbbbut that was my MO

All I did was just update the flags so they weren't faded. I even saved it as a png so it wouldn't fade.

>Countrycuck decapitates Lawgoy with a sword in 10 seconds
Verily, he is an embodiment of the moderate revolution.

It's an old one stupid

what do people in slovakia think of czechoslovakia?
do they miss it?

>Yarob Zahreddine

>every time

>American troops to fully withdraw from Kurdistan by the end of January 2018
Time to finish off those Nusra rats before freeing Northern Syria

the one before it had jordan tho

don't talk about abdulhakeem u faggot

>that i will come back, and you will regret it.
Do it faggot.

Because the Greek added you, now that he has the better version I'm sure he or someone else will put you in again

The one he updated was really old. I'll have to update the flags on the new one.

I only added it because there was enough room for it.