Which Shana do you like?

Which Shana do you like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjocsxIZIkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Both.

Red on odd days and black on even days please.

Both

Shana is for cuddlesex

Kotsu please

All flavors of Shana are great.

JOINT > triangle = Hishoku no Sora = Serment > Light My Fire > being = Koubou = Akai Namida = Portamento > Yoake Umare Kuru Shoujo = ONE > All in Good Time = Tenjou wo Kakeru Monotachi > I'll believe = u/n > sense > Aka no Seijaku > BLAZE > Prophecy > Sociometry

All Shanas, but especially her show's singer. Reminder that today is her retirement day.

Why isn't Shana popular anymore?

The light novel is over

Shana-tan best Shana.

Louise

But stuff that have ended can still be popular years later. Look at K-On, for example.

There are several other examples: Code Geass (still talked about before S3 announcement happened), Haruhi, Madoka, TTGL...

Which makes me wonder why Shana isn't that well-discussed these days.

Some popular series can remain popular to a relative degree, more so when there are things that can make it relevant to any current hype. And then there are other popular series that fades away. It can't be helped.

To be fair, SnS as a series has faded, but Shana is still immortalized.

It has over 70 episodes and isn't considered a classic. I don't blame people for not caring enough to watch it.

Shana is literally the character that defines modern tsunderes.

is S3 worth watching?

Shana went deredere by the end of S2 and never looked back though. She's a classic by all means.

Which one is the best moment of SnS and why is it the end of S2 episode 21?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjocsxIZIkU

Its music are among the most famous anime songs of all time, though. JOINT in particular is pretty famous.

That's a trick question since they are one in the same. Both is the correct answer

Because JOINT played during that scene.

Seriously though the best part about Shana was its OPs.

This whole classic/modern nonsense doesn't exist in Japan. It's just a made up western concept that came about a bit more than a few years ago. Shana is simply a tsundere, a great tsundere even, and that's all she is.

Touche.

it's an older concept than that at least. I remember it being one of the talking points on those lucky star ending segments.