Subtle Redpills

Post redpills that can be easily or subversively swallowed by normies or leftists.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=nurmberg holocaust evidence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only Whites are human

gas is good for niggers.

Rudolf can bake 547500 judenloaves according to my facebook arithmetic.
It needs remaking with a sand nigger wise man or a science-haired jew, anime girls will scare away the normies,

To prove the government has no qualms killing its citizens (mass murder) for political reasons, show them the Wikipedia page on Operation Northwoods. It's Wikipedia so it's gospel.
It's a good segue to redpill on Sandy Hook and 9/11 and Las Vegas.

>not including the leap day
pleb

There were 38 places in ovens, open-air firepits were used, burning time was only 25 minutes due to lack of standards (not mentioning children issue) and 900 thousands were burned in Birkenau - other 100 thousands (Poles and others) were killed by labour in Aushwitz.

But Holocaust deniers will still white-knight for daddy Hitler, despite any evidence, survivors, witnesses, photos etc.

Nigger and spics need to hang from trees. Litterally moon man is as subtle as it gets

>implying all the bodies were burned using one oven
you discredit yourselves.

(((Survivors)))

>t. butthurt sperg

>Falling into my trap & not including them both.
t. tumblr mathemagician

I don't get it...

And yet there was no evidence for that provided at the Nuremberg trials. How could there have been no evidence back then but 70 years later there is "evidence"

> Can't form a diagonal line
Sup Forums autism

there is literally no evidence mass gassing took place
the time wasn't 25 minutes because that's LITERALLY AGAINST THE LAWS OF PHYSICS
modern ovens which are superior in every single way to the german tech of the era, i.e. achieve higher temperatures, take 2-3 hours to completely turn the body into ash, thats more than 6 times longer than you are claiming the nazis were capable. also WHERE THE FUCK IS THE ASH, OR THE MASS GRAVES

Read something than!
lmgtfy.com/?q=nurmberg holocaust evidence

That's how it is when you base your knowledge on mumblings of naziboos on Sup Forums

It would take 105 years to bake 1mill with 15 ovens working 24/7

384,000 loaves

The Holocaust never happened

i got 47,449
am i special?

>no ash,
>no mass graves,
>burning rates were proves to be false and debunked numerous times
>no documents ever talking about the shoah
ohh, yes you really showed me now. confessions made by shlomo shekelstainbergovitz and some tortured ss officers really are harder evidence than the laws of physics

Testimony from witnesses who were tortured by literally crushing their nuts are not evidence

>few survivors and outright liars who weren't at camp use the opportunity to make money with false tales about holocaust
>this means millions of jews didn't die in holocaust

Absolutely Sup Forums logic

This is flat-earth level shit, as other guy posted. Seriously, milions were arrested, loaded on trains. Everyone could saw that, there are surviving photos of various stages of genocide in camps, witnesses from various sides. If only you wouldn't be possesed by an ideology...

To answer your "arguments" - bodies weren't burn to complete ash, but largerly to point of when bones were soft - they were crushed with sticks to dust later.

Ash was loaded on trucks and dumped into Vistula and Sola rivers or used in constructions works.

>laws of physics are flat-earth level shit
nice projection there you fucking sandnigger
if its flat-earth level shit, then why don't you try and debunk it?
or maybe do you have some evidence for your 'muh sticks send their bones to the shadow realm' claim?
no? how convenient!

>used in constructions works
yeah, right after they made soap and lamps from it

Underrated

24/(72/60)*365.24*5*15=547860
So pretty damn close, if you doubled up or if they were small loaves or if you used more fuel to burn them hotter or you didn't burn them all the way or let them dry out first.

etc etc etc

Don't wipe your bleeding ass with laws of physics, sperg. You deny something that hundreds of thousands saw, based on some assumptions that you pull out of your ass.

None amount of calling people names or memeing about Jews will change the facts. You are just retarded loser, that gets mental boner when you can feel smart and "redpilled" by posting flat-earth level conspiracy theories.

And, oh, proof of evidence falls on you, google "auschwitz bone crushing" for example and prepare coherent argument with sourced evidence, if you want to disproof anything as clear as Holocaust.

>has no evidence for his claims and can't debunk any of my claims

as expected, an absolute non sequitur
no amount of saying 'b-but the jews are claiming that they saw it, so it must be true!!' is gonna help you to prove you claims you retard
show me some evidence proving my claims(which are backed up by evidence) are wrong, or kill yourself shlomo

What fucking evidence you have, retard? Memes from pol that I refuted? You claim that something that big did not happend which is just complete detachment from reality.

You could fucking google it and find everything that I said and more. But no, you won't do it, because all of imaginations about world would shatter, and that would hurt tremendously.

And I'm fucking out, too much time wasted on zealot. Have some farewell photo.

>john snuh in the ice cells

not a single prof has been given ever since i debunked your muh 25 minutes claim
and the evidence i have given is literally a fact about modern crematoria
now you are escaping the thread because you have no fucking arguments other than appeal to emotions, non sequiturs or jewish testimonies
you cam run you sandnigger, but its not gonna save you

>open-air firepits
>fat keeps the fire going
lol

gotta love some kurisu. One of the best tsundere ever.

Steins;gate 0 when?

>burning time was only 25 minutes due to lack of standards
That makes no sense, so they only half-burnt them? Then where are the bodies?

would not even half burn them.
I recommend everyone arranges to visit a crematorium and observe what it takes to burn a body even just to a skeleteon.

>Ash was loaded on trucks and dumped into Vistula and Sola rivers or used in constructions works.
Very convenient.

This is now a kurisu love thread

it takes an hour to burn 50kg of body in modern crematories. Nazi crematories were not more efficient and even if they were they would need more than 800 days to burn 1mln bodies in 5o ovens if they were burning non-stop day and night. some of those ovens only worked 2 months and got broken(as they say) others could work no more than 2 years, that means there is no possibility 1mln jews were killed in aushwitz.

Not jews, most of those bodies were captured soviet soldiers which were executed.

It doesn't matter. You'll going MGTOW or blackpill eventually

Accept your demise and be independent

i am fine with this.

Legit one of the best anime Otp's of all time.

Nice picture of the effects Typhus has on the body. They had to shave people's heads to try and stop the disease carrying lice from spreading

Man this reminded me of r/holocaust, which is a denialist sub.
It looks like they've started avoiding the reddit police by exaggeratedly attacking denialism.
It's actually a cool sub (or at least it was six months ago).

pic related

Im glad we can share.

>programs that have no upload
>botnet

>evidence
>still not a single mass grave found

>tfw kurisu will never get mad at you because you called her a tsundere
why even live?

i thought they turned them into soap and lampshades

>google
rofl

btw, can you explain how nazi crematoriums/gas chambers are hundreds times better than modern day crematoriums/gas chambers?

keep sliding jew

Feels bad man.

Wow thank you for posting this, I never realized the Jews were tortured that badly in the death camps. Have any more images like this one?

Kurisu posts are the main thing keeping this thread bumped so it's even seen at all.

I got
1 year = 525960 minutes

525960/72 = 7305 for 1 oven

7305*15 = 109575 per year

109575 * 5 = 547875 for 5 years

add in the lear year day
1440/72 = 20 per
20*15 = 300

547875+300=548175

548175 loaves total

mai waifu

>races perform differently in olympic sports due to racial differences that aren't just skin deep, like hormonal quantities
>hormones have deep roots in a person behaviour and it's no wonder men commit more violent crimes than women
>also african people produce more of those hormones

try2

so they kept feeding ovents 24/7 since day one?

Good taste.

Oh yea? What fuel source did they use? Bet you can’t tell me.

well Sup Forums?

>t. Posts picture of living people
>”t-this proves genocide”
I will say this: if Auschwitz was a genocidal death camp then it was a really shitty genocidal death camp. There were hundreds of thousands of survivors! The whole “Holocaust” had millions of survivors! Why??

The answer is Jews.

Prove that hundreds of thousands of people saw this.

the only reason you push this bullshit is because you fags make so much money from your shoah shit museums. i get it, but you're a bunch of kikes.

I'm being generous

Going on the Nuremberg trials they also used female corpses to stoke the fire.

imagine how much it cost to keep that running

Why even burn the bodies? Why literally waste energy on dead bodies in time of war.

>muh mass graves!

Ok, so again, if this is an option, why burn. Next, since this is an option, where’s one of those graves? Even one?

Burning human flesh specifically smells disgusting as an evolutionary trait, same reason you’ll feel nauseous around vomit. Would the camps officers and such really subject themselves to literal 24 hour stench, bad air quality, and low visibility from burning...

>*scoff* the bodies burned so hot there wouldn’t be smoke!!

From what fuel? Back to the first point, why waste extremely valuable fuel that burns exceptionally hot, on dead fucking bodies they could just bury...

And finally, let’s pretend it’s real. So fucking what? Seriously? Who gives a shit. And why? I don’t give a flying fuck about Atilla the Hun...