Why do euroshits hate trucks so much? Is there testosterone too low? Is that why they drive soy cars instead?

Why do euroshits hate trucks so much? Is there testosterone too low? Is that why they drive soy cars instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's North Americans buying full-size pickup trucks to get groceries and drive to/from work that's truly nuts.

Why the fuck would I buy a truck?

>t low test soyboy who drives electric ""car"" because he's scared of driving a truck

because they are large and in charge

I think the logic behind it is
>should I get in an accident, I'll be safer in a large truck than a sedan
which is objectively true

I'm not a cuck with a small dick that needs a big car to gain some masculinity.

Because they're the alpha of vehicles.
>big and strong
>good for labor and work
>isn't dependent on Jew roads
>incredibly resilient and long lasting
>not too expensive, can find a good one for under $10k
>can easily put 300k miles on it

Meanwhile your fucking kia or whatever the fuck you drive
>muh fuel economy
>muh truck drivers are overcompensating!!! *chugs soy supplement*

>Trucks
The pinnacle of vehicles are manual RWD Sedans, Coupes or Utes

It's a vicious cycle: everyone buys too-big / too-tall vehicle and we all end up less safe in the end. Not to mention poorer.

dude you can barely fit a bike on those cobble stone covered streets
russians on the other hand love trucks, because they have to deal with 5 ft of snow and off road terrain
it really just comes to down to lifestyle

based nigeria

>taking jest seriously
are you autistic by chance?

Your soy cars are good for one thing, driving on Jew roads. Meanwhile trucks can do all kinds of towing and off roading.

Never have I ever seen a succesful man with a family, that drives a truck.

The vast majorities of trucks you see around these days are short-bed super-cabs; that is, poseur trucks. As a /o/tist I'm embarrassed for the people who drive them to 'look tough' or whatever, since it's plainly obvious they have no idea how to use a truck for its intended purpose.

Aren't all RWD cars expensive as fuck nowadays?

>Not liking 80s Japanese shitboxes
Lifted trucks are gay

>american """men""""
>testosterone

yea, I really think building infrastructure around automobiles (especially in my country) was a huge mistake as well
>everything is too far away, requires you to drive
>spend money on gas
>roads are shit from constant use

>Oh no, I don't know how to respond, better call him an autist.

Autist.

We tend to get run over by trucks. I have no love for them

Yea because there are no successful men with families in Europe

>Lifted trucks are gay
agreed

Good infrastructure, no need for trucks. Why waste the money?

Government regulation.

Bullshit emission standards and the fact they aren't swimming in that sweet black gold like we are makes fuel prices much higher.

Everything west of the Mississippi used to be entirely rural in a period of time that was exceptionally late for it's level of development. America was the perfect candidate for a culture revolving around automobiles

Owning a ranch/meth lab isn't the standard for succes here faggot.

>doubling down so you don't look like an idiot
Every one of your "people" I've encountered just makes me pity your country
your "men" are effeminate as fuck and come off slightly autistic, while your women all look like they've been hit with a shovel in the face

You can tell the countries were people buy trucks because they actually need them, because they're all compacts: Hilux, Ranger, D-Max, etc, etc. Countries with shit roads, where vehicles are expected to do actually work to justify their expense.

I'm embarrassed by the taste in vehicles in North America: full-size poseur pickups, cuck crossovers, cruiser bikes. In every case it's people buying vehicles that make no sense for them, and which don't perform well, because they're entirely concerned with projecting a false image.

My dad has a pick-up. But he is a farmer. I work in IT, so I would not have any use for it. And I live in a village where even soy mobiles have trouble passing each other. I own a volvo estate, its like driving a sofa, there is a ton of room in the back for camping gear etc, and the dog has lots of room there too.

You wouldn’t because you’re a virgin and chadmobiles are for chads

But jokes aside, it's because most of Europe is heavily urbanized and our roads are tiny as fuck since 90% of them were originally created with coaches and not cars in mind

If you want higher fuel efficiency you would drive a lighter vehicle.

>anime nonce
>imagine my shock

I went to America, didn't meet a single redeemable person, all were weak pathetic cuckolds and fuds who looked like they experience 400 years of inbreeding and niggers raping your women.

truly pitiful fuckers you subhumans are.

Do you even off road?

My family owns an SUV, we like our leg room, cut us some slack
strewth

I fucking hate living here entirely for this reason (I'm just getting stuff together to move to Asia again). You always feel trapped and isolated by the difficulty and expense of getting around, because everything is so pointlessly spread out.

I have dirt bikes for that. Offroading in a truck isn't as fun as a jeep

Tight roads, no space and high fuel costs

Trucks are impractical for European towns cities, some of which are stone-age and medieval in their original founding. It's called having ancient roots. culture and an identity. Something, alas, a rootless mutt like you wouldn't understand.

Over to you, Varg...

youtube.com/watch?v=9J482O3DrWY

>I went to America
why would you lie on an anonymous image board?

Know how I can tell you're a faggot who never leaves the basement? You literally believe stereotypes like this. I guarantee most British men would pound an American one on one. You guys are a fucking joke. You're nothing but a shitty pants, cry baby Amerimutt reject. Nice pic too you fucking anime fag.

>map
Way to make Lowland Scotland a part of England, they may be Anglo-Saxons but they’re Scottish Anglo-Saxons.

>Canyonero...

If you actually went to america you would realize that everybody is super friendly and inviting. That's how I know that you're lying

Do you even try? If it ain't heavily modified then it's concentrated faggotry.

I like Elon Musks electrical trucks otherwise i think they smell bad and release to much shit into the air that i breath.

I forgot to mention euros often don't have the same do it yourself mentality Americans are prone towards for personal projects so they have less need for a utility vehicles.

Best truck ever built coming through

When I was in Europe this summer I saw fully grown men riding mopeds everywhere. In the Czech republic adults ride electric scooters, I shit you not.
Truly europe is the land of the faggot

I'm not lying, the few brits I have encountered here (all of whom are in my generation) are how I described them

>Wanting to be chad

Are you talking no to yourself?

Silverados are nice but they aren't Toyota 4x4s

I was almost sure that Toyota Corolla was the most sold model in Finland. At least up here it is really common.

Having lived in Britain and America and I can tell you that is patently false. British men are generally scrawnier and less muscular than American men

No, just no. It's shit tier, is crappier than Ford even.

What's wrong with mopeds? They're fun as shit

What is? How many arabs can fuck your wife while you watch?

Their roads are tiny to where a truck is an inconvenience at times and gas is pricey there.

t.truck owner

Seriously though, Europeans are missing out

You aren't making sense, that's useless outside the tarmack, it's like a tricked out rice burner with steel plating.

>fat chicks and moped joke.png

>useless outside the tarmac
Bitch, those are unimog tier

>Toyota truck
>good
Let me know how your rotting chassis and 4banger that eats headgaskets works out
>t. Had an 88 Toyota 4x4 truck wit 22re
Still have an first gen 4Runner with a stick.

Why would you care about what faggots on the road think about you?

were you appointed as an authority in faggotry or is it self assumed?

Why do you need an overpriced oversized useless shitty pickup truck?

Mainly hauling shit, moving, off-roading, and you have a bed in the back...make it a redneck pool or ride in the back to a swimming hole.

There are many uses for a truck, especially for more rural folks. City fags need not apply

>One Reason: Government

Let's take Austria for example. We have a car tax, where you have to pay about 1 USD per break horse power per month. This means, that a pickup with a decent engine can cost you up to 4k in taxes alone per year.

In addition to the aforementioned tax, we also have a first time registration tax, where you have to pay a certain sum of money based on the amount of CO2 a car produces, irrespective of the vehicles' price. For a car that costs 40k and has a 350 HP V6 engine, we pay about 12k in registration taxes alone. Plus an additional 20% Vat.

It's a bummer they don't sell the hilux here anymore

oh well

Because murrica, you look rediculous riding a moped being older than 15
You basically look like a drink who lost his license

>could get a Ford with the triton that killed itself due to timing chains
Or
>get a Chevy truck with a bullet proof Vortec 5.3, 6.0, or 8.1

Several reasons OP:

1: Europe is crowded, more people on less space than US. Roads are smaller, less parking, shorter rides.

2: Taxes. Vehicles are taxed, heavily in some countries. A car that costs 20.000$ in the US can cost 60.000$ in Europe.

3. Moar taxes.
Vehicles are often taxed by weight. If a 1.5 Ton truck costs 70.000$ and a 1 Ton Mercedes costs 40.000$ most people would go for the Benz.

I have the 6 cylinder version and I haven't had any gasket problems in 190k miles

Or you could get the F150 with either the 5.0 or 6.2(?) Which are superior in every way

Or go for proper cars, Hilux, Navara or D-Max. Skip american brands.

>Being this self conscious
I will never understand why the average american cares so much about image and status. Personal happiness should be more important

>Not knowing what an MRAP is.

Time for you to shut the fuck up.

Pickup trucks frequently suck at handling, their centre of gravity is high, they consume shitloads of fuel etc. Some people find it difficult to park this shit in classic European city. The more powerful engine also comes with more expensive insurance.

What Europe lacks are fun, small, lightweight cars with good AWD transmission, like Ford focus RS, but less powerful and less shitty turbos and more affordable. These are genuinely fun cars to drive on European countryside.

>Not ripping the eco bullshit off and chipping the fucker.
Doesn't matter what you get if you don't mod the epa shit out.

You have the 3VZE V6? Decent motors but underpowered.

Nigga, a $1k Corolla with rust all over is still better than riding a fucking moped
I didn't even list the diesel, I was talking about the Coyote and it's bigger variant in the original Raptor

Because you fat fuck, our cities weren't build yesterday, medieval streets are narrow as fuck.
there's hardly room for cars, cyclists and pedestreazionists

buy a ford ranger or something then

its true, modern brits are a shame. only the military brits retain their

>5.slow
Pretty good motor today. I like it
>6.2
All that they use it in now is the super duty and even then the ancient 6.0 in the Chevy runs rings around it.

Damn you sound gay as fuck. You really are the authority on all things homo.

t. low-iq redneck trailer trash

1k corollas can be a fun hoon machine too.

Dacia made it in the world top 10, my niggas.

>runs rings around it
That's completely false, the only answer Chevy had for the 6.2 was the 7.0

>trucks
>resilient and long lasting

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

T liberal city boy who gets intimidated by masculinity

Not arguing that, they're as light as a tin can and a 4A-GE Silvertop will drop right in

>skip American trucks
>literally have bullet proof drive trains except dodge and their crappy transmissions
>expects people to buy Toyota trucks where their frames literally rot and snap in half
Isuzu D Max is basically a rebadged Chevy Colorado.
Nissan Navara is a frontier in America so it's a decent truck.

>just changed the battery on my SoyMobile 2.0! It gets such good fuel economy for the environment!