Takeshi!

Takeshi!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1svf8q-WESCb3CWo7g_yVgz0E91T40xa86dtkLgBR_ug/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is she in a washing machine

Not gonna lie I have Tsugumi's voice clips from the VN as my computer's system sounds. No regrets.

Is this guro? Why is she in a washing machine?

It is actually fucking 2017 already in 5hours time and yet Sora/Lemu still doesnt exist.

No user It's you who's in the washing machine.

This is tempting me to reread the VN again sometime this year.

I'll try spinning! Thats a good trick!

>Hated Tsugumi at the start
>She becomes best by the end

Tsugumi is undoubtedly best girl after the whole thing.

The memes killed this emotional scene for me.

I dropped this because the game keeps crashing and I spent hours trying to fix it, still crashes. Fuck

Now THIS is podracing!

Tsugumi was great but Sora was better.

Real talk I could devour a chicken sandwich right now.

All characters were good except Coco the retard

So which VN of this series should I play first? I want to go through something to remind myself that Uchikoshi didn't always used to be a hack.

>mfw the kid threw that chicken sandwich into the ground

>there's still no VN that has special events in case you play it years after release

>VN
>crashing

Your OS and/or PC just sucks

Ever17 is known for crashing especially on newer computers

Why has there not been a harder mindfuck?

Ever17 was a mindfuck?

Like a record?

You should have played it before it became a meme.

yes

Play it in release order, like always.

and even if there was, it would have been datamined years ago anyway

Maybe it's because I played Ever17 too late, but I wasn't wowed by it.

Uchikoshi was always a hack, it was apparent when he reused the main ever 17 plot points in 999 but adding a different flavor. He ran out of ideas a long time ago.

>Your own AI hologram waifu will never exist

Don't even.

pretty sure there's one, probably that one nitroplus VN that goes full meta

>mfw played 999 before Ever17
What a huge mistake.

I never finished 999. I think I had one ending left to get but I couldn't figure out how, and I hated redoing the puzzles every time, shit was obnoxious.

I like all of Uchikoshi's shit, even Punchline. Read E17 last and still enjoyed the fuck out of it, Tsugumi best girl.

But the game tells you which options you haven't tried yet. How could you have screwed that up?

Wait a second, i didnt play it. It wasn't a fucking washing machine?

This. He keeps reusing the same twists in his games.

Why would it be a fucking washing machine?

Top left is R11? Trying not to focus on that shit cause it's the only one I haven't played.

Yes, but it's from the start of the VN. Like 10 minutes in, so it's not really a spoiler. He still reuses the same ideas though. And it's unfinished. He was planning on releasing a sequel with the true end, but few months or a year later he came out and said "lol it's finished, I'm busy with Zero Escape now". And then he made ZTD. I really can't respect him anymore.

Well it's not like he copies shit 1:1 and you can still appreciate the little details and foreshadowing. I haven't read R11 so I can't be as frustrated as you but I still enjoyed the fuck out of Zero Escape so I can't really complain.

ZTD isn't that bad

I used to have that too

But it looks like a washing machine. What the fuck else could it be?

ZTD > VLR > Ever17 > 999

>ZTD < VLR < Ever17 < 999
Fixed that for you.

Read it.

>2017
>Still no LeMU
>No virtual waifu
>No imouto waifu
>No cool waifu
>No clone waifu
>No Blick Winkel

What the fuck?

Uchikoshi is a 1trick pony
Ever 17 was his only good work, zero2 and 3 were both shit.

>Tsundere
>Cool
>Based
>Good looks
I liked Tsugumi at first
Nut I disliked her near the final because she destroyed her inital image for me

Sora was better
>Imouto
>Funny and sweet

I wanted to fuck Clover.

>Sora
>Imouto

I thought they released an unfinished R11 because they needed money fast but it bombed and KID went bankrupt. Then went on to ditch the Infinity series and do something else. Or I'm remembering things wrongly?

Anyways R11 was a really good game, too bad it didn't get to enjot the same popularity ever17 did.
The crazy girl was cuuuuuuuuute as fuck.

Welp it was Sara I remember now.

999 is a much better condensed experience with all the fat trimmed and cooler shit all around.

Yes. Uchi argued with a different writer about what the ending should be and they ran out of time, so they released it half finished. Uchi planned a sequel with the real ending, but they went bankrupt. Somebody asked him about it years later and he said that the story is finished and there's no need for a sequel.

No man, Tsugumi is the reason why women are terrible, like when she holds you down and rapes you, causing Sora to go off her rocker.

You don't touch a boy in the bad place. You just don't. That girl ain't right.

BUT WHO KICKED THE CAN

It was obviously Pipi.

I know that anime adaption will never happen and I'm glad that it will stay that way but if you think about, it really is almost impossible to animate this with proper storytelling. Unless they'll just focus on one route.

Why is she in a washing machine?

>you will never have anyone care about you enough to be sad when you jump in a washing machine to save their life

After the clusterfuck of the 'science adventure series' anime - Chaos;Head, Occult;Nine and so on - it's probably better this way.

Best girl

>Chaos;Head

Oh please don't remind me.

It's basically the same with VLR, some stories can only be told in VN format I guess. Curious to see how 999 works out on anything other than the DS, will the PC version also have 2 windows?

>Youharu is a cutie who appreciates life and takes her apparent impending death with dignity.
>Youaki is a whiny edgy Fedora tipper
>They are both biologically the same person.

What went oh so wrong in the latter's case?

Considering they both share almost the exact same twist one of them is going to inevitably be ruined by playing the other.

desu I enjoyed Ever17 more but I think 999's twist was better executed

I've only played the VN for chaos;head but I've heard all sorts of horror stories about how the anime was executed. Science adventure has a bad history of 30 or so hour long VNS needing to be chopped down into 13 episodes. Chaos;child seems like it's going to have the same freaking problem too.

On a related note though, ever 17 did have a single manga focusing on one route. Needless to say it spoiled the twist in the first panel.

Maybe she's a dirty girl?

(You) is the best girl.

why is user in washing mashine?

Ever17 was much better than 999.

I am (You)

It wasn't emotional for me, even before the memes.And literally anything makes me cry like a loli.

Play the VN and find out.

Your a strong one user, I cried like a bitch.

All characters were shit, except for Coco!
I WANT MY OWN COCO
COCO BEST GIRL

COCO
O C
C O
OCOC

I never heard a voice as annoying as coco's

Literally anything makes me cry like a bitch and I cried like a bitch on that scene.

Coco a shit, but I do want my very own Pipi

Faggot.

The latter never got the dick.

Just finished this today, what a wild ride.

Ever17 was just too good.

Why does this seem familiar?

Are routes C and D good? I've enjoyed A, but stopped reading at B because it's too boring.

If I remember correctly, Coco was best girl, or then it was that long black haired girl..

I've played an hour of this, the choices system seemed too convoluted for me.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1svf8q-WESCb3CWo7g_yVgz0E91T40xa86dtkLgBR_ug/

What the hell is happening here. Did you fall out of a submarine/boat and she's sad to see you drown?

C is more or less a short recap. D is worth reading, but it's not nearly as good as e17. Also the ending could be seen from a mile away. My biggest complaint is that the foreshadowing was too overbearing.

It is, and realistically the choices boil down to low/medium/high trust for each slider. I don't know why they decided to have so many degrees on the sliding scale. Most choices make sense, but a couple are counter-intuitive.

There's a severe lack of best imouto in this thread

I tried to make an Ever 17 thread on /jp/ and no one there knew what it was.

Thank you Sup Forums. I love you.

You can go to /vn/ general. I've talked about R11 there with a few people few months back even though it's quite old and the majority of people there mainly post about moege and stuff.

Have more Coco.
While the ending was awkward and surprising to say the least, I enjoyed all the can play too.

Did Coco drink too much strawberry syrup or something?

Of course I could use a walkthrough but I'd rather I understand the choices I make at least on my first playthrough.

One of the MC's sacrifices himself and leaves the pod several feet underwater to save his long lost love with whom he just got reunited.