pic related

shit taste
miles better than any light novel mc

But it's not Shitbaru.

you

Nope

/thread

Subaru was the best MC of the year though

Toyohisa is of course a bushido strongu nipponesse warrior wank, but he's still miles better than herbivore nice guys who star in LNs

You are a huge faggot OP

Sorry that he killed your self insert rapist.

I wish I could be like him

but he's pure

This. Holy fuck was he annoying.

>kill
>behead
>kill
>behead
>kill
>behead
>kill
>behead
quality mc

atleast he gets the job done

Guys, I have a game: ¿bait or retarded?

Second post best post!

He is pretty likable. So no, you're wrong.

The edgy MC from Quality Code.

I kinda hate him more as a person than as character, he's pretty consistent:
>be a weeb neet that waste your whole free time reading shitty isekai manga
>suddenly you are in the same position as the MC's of the manga you used to read
>your first reaction is expect that you will become Kirito 2.0 and get all the best girls and cool powers with no effort
>get your ass kicked a thousand of times until you realize that thinking this way will only screw you even more
>grow some balls and use your power to go back in time to reunite people to kill the monster that has been terrorizing the land since fucking ever
>get the respect of everyone who saw you being publicly humiliated

He was a huge asshole for not choosing the best girl but he wasn't a bad chracter at all.

>not choosing the best girl
You can't expect him to pick Beako. She's a bro, not a love interest.

He is insufferable, annoying, and grating to hear whenever he whines and cries. Consistency in this case is not a good thing.

Doomguy if doomguy was all talk.

I bet you can't speak Japanese.

I didn't watch this show, but he has a very punchable face. He looks sorta like a faggot. Let me guess though, gary stu or the edgy idiot kind?

>he didn't watch the AOTS

/thread

Both.

WHERE THE FUCK IS NEW EPISODE?

>Let me guess though, gary stu or the edgy idiot kind?
Neither really. He's like Dante minus demon superpowers, plus more stupid, plus likes killing people, but not in an edgy way - more like a warrior who enjoys his job and has nothing against killing other warriors or even being killed by them.

Toyo is pretty based though and not that much of a MC actually.

But he's right tho. He's not a great MC by far, but he gets things done and has his moments, and that's a whole lot more than I can say about a lot of others.

My only complain about him is just his somewhat mysoginistic attitude; it kinda irks me somehow.
But I guess that was just his life principle, so it's okay, I guess.

Those saying Subaru are just meme shitters who haven't watched the show. Subaru is decent as a character. Flawed yes, but not awful

He chooses both Rem and Emilia in the novels but the anime decided to be a dick and remove Rem's development scenes.

Not liking an unlikable character is a meme? You, sir, are the meme.

If you say you don't like Shinji some evafag will respond with some bullshit excuse like "he was made to be unlikable"

Better NGEfags should disregard Shinji and argue for Rei or Asuka instead. Seriously.

My nigga.

This

So what's everyone's problem with this show again?

being edgy

his mannerisms are just grating. I rewatched a couple of scenes recently and I forgot how he calls the girls Emilia-tan and Rem-rin and it is horrible.

Poor man's Fate.

Drifters is as far as you can get from a self-insert harem show.

He's not even close to being the worse one,that honor probably belongs to to one of those faggots of the LN that are surrounded by girls hungering for his dick and he never acts like any human being does and somehow the girls never lose interest upon seeing the fag he is.

However that guy isn't even remotely close to being a good protagonist, he's basically samurai alucard without the vampire dilemas, he's nothing but but kill, kill, kill, make retarded smiles while trying to show every single one of his tooths, and more kill.

Edgelords look at that guy and think "holy shit that's edgy!"

Some people ship Okita and Hijikata so hard though?

>he's nothing but but kill, kill, kill, make retarded smiles while trying to show every single one of his tooths, and more kill.
>Edgelords look at that guy and think "holy shit that's edgy!"

audibly kek'd

Subaru was the most well-written, because he had the greatest tinge of realism in a show based around his realistic development.
Only stupid people have a hard time grasping this, so I'm not surprised Sup Forums has difficulty.

Honestly, I look at him nad think "you know, that's probably close to what casuals in his time period thought a non-edgy super cool dude was, except he's not racist enough".

Quality Code was such a shit show, It's the first show i dropped

The show hardly focuses on him more than on other characters anyway. Even if you don't like him he shouldn't be all that annoying.

Anons don't like him because he makes them thinkof themselves.

The anime one, at least, because themanga and LN one is too sharp for them to relate to, at this point.

That S2 never because Hirano is Rei Hiroe-tier.
You can throw goldbars, he won't move his lazy ass.

no the best, but not the worst you pleb

What did he even do wrong?

He's a strong samurai man with morals.

>they'll never cover Adolf making orte
>they'll never cover Jesus going rogue

>The anime one, at least, because the manga and LN one is too sharp for them to relate to, at this point.
Wait does that mean the LN is worth reading? And in case I don't find it, does the manga follow the LN faithfully?

>Hating Toyo as MC
The actual fuck?

You clearly meant "ITT: Worst Shit Taste" though

What do you expect from a soldier?

>pic related

Is this Caim?

>I don't want the world to be saved cuz then I'll be a normie reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>Shilling Subaru
I smell YP at work.