WHERE'S THE FUCKING RIOT, LEFTIST TRAITORS?

FUCK all of you on the left. You're murdering traitors that don't deserve to live in this amazing country and her blood is on your hands. I hope this beaner comes back for the sixth time and shoots your fucking mother.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G539rTFwMm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Found not guilty
Means he didn't do it, you dunce

Can’t virtue signal if you’re protesting a white death. Not enough likes and upvotes.

Not respecting the legal system is traitorous, dummy.

Government (in whole or in part) that turns to tyranny has broken the social contract and it is the right and duty of every citizen to oust it.

stfu you whiteknight faggot

>convicted felon with multiple drug charges 'finds' a stolen gun, the gun fires all by itself, and kills a woman

>innocent

someone make lefties believe its due to male privilege

fpwp

Is there a link to the report testifying that the fatal wound came after a ricochet?

Either way, the verdict is preposterous considering the action of firing a firearm in a populated area still meets the criteria for CA's definition of involuntary manslaughter.

Killing roasties should be legal tbqh

>fagflag
Fuck you and your faggot memeflag.

California needs to go.

its an accident!

we had a fighter KO a guy to death on the street - he got 2 years for 'causing death by accident'
youtube.com/watch?v=G539rTFwMm8

It's like you know nothing about the progressive stack. Illegals > women.

u russians and your silly cameras

fpbp

fake news. They've been teeing this up for years.

I cant wait to illegally immigrante to america and kill my own young women. I think I will pick a red head.

What the fuck am I looking at

Then oust it already pussy

No u
I hate redheads so I'm ok with this. Ginger=Nigger.

No, you do it.

He was convicted of being a felon in possession of the gun that killed her. So how did he not kill her if he had the gun?