Lost History

I dont believe the story of the origin of our people is right, about the start of our civilizations, and the age of our species. When you just look at how much (((they))) lie about what was 70 years ago (WW2), how much do they lie about things that are 100 years ago? 500 years? 2 millenia? 10 millenia? a million years? or 100 million?

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

theepochtimes.com/n3/704738-2-8-billion-year-old-spheres-found-in-south-africa-how-were-they-made/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe
This is described to look like a longneck dinosaur, and was allegedly seen africa.

There are fossilized footprints of humans that are 290 million years old
ancient-code.com/this-290-million-year-old-human-footprint-has-experts-baffled/

There are rocks showing humans and dinosaurs together
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989

TL;DR: Humans have been around a lot earlier than we are told, and Dinosaurs stayed around for a lot longer than we are told, and there were advanced civilizations even way before the Sumerians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
messynessychic.com/2016/12/22/why-are-there-underground-jesuit-caves-filled-with-egyptian-and-islamic-art/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur
quora.com/Do-the-mysterious-hieroglyphs-in-the-Temple-of-Pharaoh-Seti-I-show-a-helicopter-a-tank-and-an-aircraft
reflectionofmind.org/discovery-great-importance-ancient-babylon/
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
youtube.com/watch?v=k7rAIcIwBNQ
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
discord
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
youtube.com/watch?v=X248XcWnwWo
labyrinthofegypt.com/
ancientpages.com/2014/05/29/mysterious-enormous-underground-labyrinth-egypt-holds-secrets-kept-outside-world/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)
youtube.com/watch?v=ehbBl1xdpjY
youtube.com/user/cfapps7865
youtube.com/watch?v=kvdrkSUVn70
theepochtimes.com/uplift/australian-aboriginal-symbols-found-on-mysterious-12000-year-old-pillar-in-turkey-a-connection-that-could-shake-up-history_2354027.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

...this one of hyperborrea
Pic related is the Oronce Fine Map from 1531, it depicts antarctica even though it officially was only discovered 1820.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Australis
>Terra Australis (Latin for South Land) is a hypothetical continent first posited in antiquity and which appeared on maps between the 15th and 18th centuries. The existence of Terra Australis was not based on any survey or direct observation, but rather on the idea that continental land in the Northern Hemisphere should be balanced by land in the south.
this is their excuse on why antarctica is seen on maps before its discovery (there are multiple around). furthermore they mostly show south america down to the southest part, but then suddenly werent able to discover antarctica which is just just next door?

also take a look at the northpole of this map, and compare it with...

...this one of hyperborrea

also ignore the "...this one of hyperborrea " in the other post. got some captcha error and in the following events fucked over my post

how were these huge megaliths moved and even stacked neatly onto each other?

or this one

Not Politics
Fuck off and kys shill

Yeah, you have to be retarded to believe the official, taught-in-school-around-the-world, version of history. Researching the Truth can be difficult as there are parties trying to hide it, twist it, disinformation campaigns, etc. While I'm short on answers, I know the one I've been given is trash.

fake news general

pic related another view of which is in the shoria mountains, russia by the way

>grand effort among the ruling government to keep the true history of humanity secret to enable better controll of the people is not politics
people really get dumber by the day

Did /x/ laugh you off so you came here?

this subject is literally the most important on 4chins... it is unambiguous...

you don't think governments would do that do you??? just go out ant tell their citizens lies???

use the right boards please

a based schlomo, rare. you may find this one interesting which another schlomo hinted towards in a hollow earth themed thread.
note that the hebrew alphabet also apparently has no vowels meaning that "paradise" and "pardes" would both be the same when written

saw the guy a bit later where he said when he asked his rabbi he basically tried to shut it down, saying its nothing of substance or anything and should just forget it

bump

ITT young earth christcucks

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Furthermore Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
the hopi indians and tibetians use the swastika and have legend about a world beneath the ground.
China, the celtics, greeks, aztecs, all have legends of the white blue eyed people coming and bringing technology.
And they all use the swastika.

So i believe what people call the nordics or pleiadians are actually the inner earthers which may or may not came from space but if so settled there millenias ago

lol... i always post in these breads... i just have an israeli flag now... :)

I am curious about the paradise idea... there are indeed no vowels in written hebrew...

it is beginning to become apparent that the true red pill is hollow earth... moreover, it looks like we got pretty good at handling solid rock...

my almonds... they cant take all the activation...

theepochtimes.com/n3/23630-ancient-atomic-bombs/
>Seven years after the nuclear tests in Alamogordo, New Mexico, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer, the father of the atomic bomb, was lecturing at a college when a student asked if it was the first atomic test conducted.
>“Yes, in modern times,” he replied.

>Many scientists have sought to explain the dispersion of large glass rocks in the deserts of Libya, the Sahara, Mojave, and many other places in the world, as products of gigantic meteorite impacts. However, due to the absence of accompanying craters in the desert, the theory doesn’t hold up. Neither satellite imagery nor sonar has been able to find any holes.

>Furthermore, the glass rocks found in the Libyan Desert present a grade of transparency and purity (99 percent) that is not typical in the fusions of fallen meteorites, in which iron and other materials are mixed in with the cast silicon after the impact.

emergingtruths.com/lots_wife/lots_wife.html
>The Hebrew word translated as salt in this passage is melach, which does indeed mean salt. However, the root of melach is malach, which means to vanish away, or dissipate, as salt does when mixed into water. Given that Hebrew writing omits vowels, it's easy to see why malach may have been mistranslated as melach.
If this is true it means Lots wife didnt turn into salt, but simply vanished, when turning back to sodom/gomorrah, like when you get hit by a nuke.

So god possibly actually nuked fags and degenerates.

There are also Hindu scripts talking about weapons which appear to be quite similar to nukes or at least powerfull bombs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahmastra
>The weapon was also believed to cause severe collateral damage. The land where the weapon was used became barren, and all life in and around that area ceased to exist. Both men and women became infertile. There was also a severe decrease in rainfall with the land developing cracks, as in a drought.

what did they mean by this?

makes me wonder if those are depictions of what was or what will be.
pic related sethos temple in egypt. allegedly happened by overlayering 2 symbols which resulted in part of the stone breaking away, but i dont buy it. they spent so much effort with such precisson back then i doubt they would just have left it there like that if it werent supposed to be like that

accurate depiction of a dinosaur, from way before we knew about dinosaurs (or we knew them as behemoths or dragons to be more accurate)

Link to picture?

a german and a jew shitposting Sup Forums

Lol what the flying fuck?

Is this shit for real?

So there are these caves in Maastricht, which apparently got used and build by Jesuits
messynessychic.com/2016/12/22/why-are-there-underground-jesuit-caves-filled-with-egyptian-and-islamic-art/
>The underground passageways that descend to a depth of 45 metres, were dug between 1704 and 1880

They are full of occult symbolism, sumerian, masonic and some more. however I want to draw attention to this here, pic related. Pretty accurate depiction of the Dinosaurs.
So I looked into it a bit, and turns out the first scholary works on dinosaurs were made at the end of the 17th century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaur
>Scholarly descriptions of what would now be recognized as dinosaur bones first appeared in the late 17th century in England.

So my claim is that the depictions are too accurate to be from a field that was just started shortly before. its possible though that the paintings were added later on.

Doesn't the bible talk about fallen angels who came to earth after being defeated with lucifer? I seem to remember something about that but it's been a while

Book of Enoch.

The sumerian myth teaches about a revolution done by an evil god El with the uses of human to usurp the throne of the gods, only to fail and the gods leave and flood the world.
Could this El be the same god as the jewish god?

quora.com/Do-the-mysterious-hieroglyphs-in-the-Temple-of-Pharaoh-Seti-I-show-a-helicopter-a-tank-and-an-aircraft
hieroglyphs are real, its what they depict people argue about

another pic

was meant for

The fuck.....

Why paint this in an underground area in the first place?

>Sup Forums still believes in evolution

who knows? probably because so they can feel enlightened while the dumb goyim on the surface will never see those in natura and doesnt get seen by them on pictures either

They're called the Indo-Europeans. Or commonly known as "Aryans".

Simple history. Not only do we linguistic proof of who they were, but we have genetic. Before WW2 there was a lot of research into who they were, but after WW2 (((academics))) made it impossible for anyone to research into the Aryans. Only now is research coming more common. But still viewed by many as academic suicide.

Who do you think created the caste system in India? Who created the nobility in Europe and Middle East? Why are the Aryan tribes in Pakistan/Afghanistan looking indistinguishable from Europeans?

Would nuclear weapons be powerful enough to turn these places into deserts? I don't know much about radiation, but to change a sandy area into a total desert?

obviously as there must be sand there in the first place for the glass to form

i tend to believe that the real jews are actually aryans, while the (((jews))) we know are merely imposters, the 13th tribe, the seed of the satan, the synagogue of satan that says they are jews but are not
i dont know. if it were all caused by nukes i would assume we would have more glass around the dessert as in those examples earlier hinting towards those.

you are like a little baby

>i dont know. if it were all caused by nukes i would assume we would have more glass around the dessert as in those examples earlier hinting towards those.

I'm just wondering what would be in those deserts that would be a worthwhile target for a nuclear weapon.

I guess they could all just be test sites, but that seems a bit unlikely

Have to consider maybe our ancestors or w/e they were, were much more technologically advanced than we've been taught. The evidence is all over. How most ancient monuments that are still around were even created can't be duplicated even with tools we have today.

Wouldn't a hollow earth just collapse?

I don't know how reliable this site is but it has more information about the cylinder seal...

reflectionofmind.org/discovery-great-importance-ancient-babylon/

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4
This one is partly about modern monuments and their meanings too, but at around 1:10:00 he starts talking about the pyramids, and how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy. how were egyptians or whoever else build them, supposed to know these things unless they were far more advanced and sophisticated than we are told

youtube.com/watch?v=k7rAIcIwBNQ
this video talks about how different monuments, from the pyramids, to stonehenge, to stuff in south america encode mathematical knowledge as well as functioning as a GPS telling people where they are currently if they know how to read the monuments, again showing that those "cavemen" were far more sophisticated than we care to admit as well as showing that there was some kind of global communication going on (not like the internet, but information where exchanged through traveling, trade or whatever despite southamerica not being discovered officially until thousands years later) since they all use the same system

These are in russia, it reminds me of odin tricking a frost giant to build a wall around asguard.

it makes me happy to see that you are not all lost. keep searching for the truth my friend, and hold your head high knowing that your forefathers fought for humanity.

The fuck is this high quality content.....?

Ya, I don't think they mean hollow earth like a Wonder Ball candy, but like many many caves and nooks and crannies

>nd how they encode the size of the earth in relation to the moon, as well as the speed of light with over 99% accuaricy.

They are messages to future civilizations. They knew they were fucked and wanted to tell us "We too existed"

according to the laws of physics yes, but remember that the laws of physics were formulated assuming the earth is a solid sphere with all the assumptions that follow that first one (mass of the earth, gravitational pull a certain mass [ie the earth] assumes on a foreing object and whatever else there is to it) resulting in those formulas and calculations of course saying hollow earth doesnt work. but then we get pics like this:

history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
>[31] "The ESSA III satellite was in a 750-mile altitude, circular orbit, inclined approximately 79° retrograde to provide Sun synchronism. Each picture covers approximately 3000000 square miles of the Earth's surface. In order to provide geographic location of meteorological phenomena, each picture was routinely gridded at ESSA in a latitude-longitude matrix. The South Pole and the Antarctic region are clearly visible in the concentric circles in each of the lower pictures. Africa and the Near East are readily recognized in the central portion of the mosaic.

now allegedly there is a hole in the middle as the satellite didnt cross directly over the southpole, but i have yet to see a real pic of the south pole or northpole even.

with all the bullshit i too forget sometimes such a thing exist.

there are different versions, one even is that there is just a portal leading to another world on the poles, but who knows for sure?

by the way, while we are at it. i have made a discord server for Nazi UFOs and hollow earth/antarctica research because faggot mods always kept shutting them down, but due to lack of new information we turned a bit to other conspiracies too.
discord gg/pNe2hC

I absolutely love these threads. It's like /x/ when /x/ was still good, but with a hint of Evola. Myth and reality overlap and the subconscious mind is revitalized with powerful motifs, dreams with sparks of truth.

>autistic german roach and his daily rant #15478

Bump.

possibly a larp, but i at least see it as possible

The clouds and the hole look like the Black Sun.

anyone having an idea what the buckets/bags mean in pic related. my theory it depicts knowledge, as those people are the keeper of knowledge, or bringer of that.
the mayan/aztec one seems to depicts quatzacoatl i assume which is said to have brought that for the aztecs.

göbekli tepe apparently talks about a comet bringing civilization
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/

in case of the sumerian i suppose it is enki
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enki
>Enki (/ˈɛŋki/; Sumerian: dEN.KI(G)𒂗𒆠) is the ancient Sumerian god of water, knowledge (gestú, literally "ear"), mischief, crafts (gašam), and creation (Nudimmud: nu, likeness, dim mud, make beer)

but i assume there is more to it

Maybe they are.

All I know is that if there is a God, he definetly favored the Aryans. Through the Aryans civilization was literally created. They invented the wheel. They domesticated horses and cattle. They created agriculture. The whole "western" patriarchal thought comes from the Aryans. The entire world society COMES from them.

If you look closely at the ancient cultures of Europe, the Middle East, and in Aryan India, they're essentially the same. Even the languages they spoke were similar (since they came from the same tribe)

On the other hand, if you look at all of the other worlds cultures they're completely different. They have more than 2 genders. Gender roles can be non-existent with many being matriarchal. Their religous beliefs are non-philosophical and basical glorified sky worship. Thus it's no surprise when those "societies" never advanced in all of human existence until the modern descendents of Aryans gave them society and civilization.

and your theory is worthless, and people who've spent 40 years studying art history have little idea either. Gobekli Tepe is already situated in a hotspot of late mesolithic sites so it's not some outlier like many on here would have you believe.

>8Judah, your brothers will praise you. Your hand will be on the neck of your enemies, your father’s sons will bow down before you.
>9 You are a lion’s cub, Judah, from the prey, my son, you have gone up. He crouches and lies down like a lion; like a lioness—who will rouse him?
>10 The scepter will not depart from Judah,nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs; the nations will obey him.
jacob blessing his sons, in this case judah who the jews derive from, and the (((jews))) say which they are.
kinda reminds me of the whites, ruling across the earth having wast empires. too bad whites let themselves be controlled by the (((jews)))

As an archaeologist shit like this is pretty soul destroying, that a whole discipline can be so abused and bastardized to fit a political narrative. Probably only climatologists or biologists have their work as misrepresented as this for political gain.

Hey OP. You're not alone. I am in an online collective of people dedicated to investigating the 'secret history'. We made a video of our current work and findings. Tell me what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=X248XcWnwWo

you sure? what about historians? pharmalogy/medicine, teachingproffession, journalism, judges, police/military. there are probably more proffessions and fields out there that are subverted for political reason than left alone.

How exactly do you imagine history could be doctored or hidden? You can't remove a significant civilization from the archaeological record without it being either very obvious or unsuccessful and historical sources can't be altered for the most part, just removed.

You can easily remove and falsify accounts of old civilizations. Look at Atlantis and Lemuria

If I had to guess, they were for the dead in the afterlife. They buried them with all sorts of things to enjoy in the next life, even their servants.

its pretty much irrelevant how ovious they are. 9/11 was an obvious inside job, sandy hook was obviously staged in some sense, vegas shooting obviously wasnt just some crazy white dude shooting around. all they have to do is show a bullshit narrative that is the official one and people will eat it up as long as it comes from a source with authority, no matter how ridiculous it is

An omen of bounty, fertile crops. A good luck symbol. Heavy baskets you know.

This is a great topic. It's clear that there was an advanced civilization extant around 10,000 years ago or before that had the technology to construct those huge monoliths you see all over the world in places like Gobeckli Tepi, Sardinia, Egypt, etc. The water erosion on the Sphinx puts it into this timeframe, back when what is now the Sahara wasn't desert but was lush. The great pyramids at Giza also show two different types of architecture. The lower parts are made with much larger stones than the later additions.

The cultures like the Sumerians, Egyptians, ancient Chinese/Indians probably inherited most of their mathematical, astronomical and engineering knowledge from this ancient civilization.

There have been direct attempts to hide any evidence of this civilization going public. There is a complex of tunnels and rooms underground below Giza as well as throughout Egypt, and Zawi Hawass, who is probably a CIA plant, won't let anyone look into it. There's a cavity below the feet of the Sphinx, and there's also a really interesting labyrinth that was discovered underground at Hawara with over 3000 rooms that was spoken of by Herodotus as containing ancient knowledge from a previous era. The labyrinth was discovered in 2008 but they won't allow any excavation of it, still to this day almost 10 years later.

labyrinthofegypt.com/ this is the official website of the expedition

ancientpages.com/2014/05/29/mysterious-enormous-underground-labyrinth-egypt-holds-secrets-kept-outside-world/

I bet you there are (((organizations))) down there right now destroying whatever's there to keep the world in the dark.

There are cities buried under the ice in Greenland as well.

could be, but usually there is a specific god for harvest which those dont seem to be. at least enki and quetzacoatl.

This is extremely doubtful, for a start they'd need Norway's permission and they'd have Norwegian specialists/guides with them especially for underwater work. The Norwegian government would NEVER allow destruction of an archaeological site and it'd hit the press. Secondly it's hard to imagine any situation that marine archaeology is practicable in the Arctic, generally speaking it doesn't happen past 30 feet in depth. Most of the Arctic is bound by 10 feet of ice and the sea is extremely deep, the coastline of the landmasses are frozen and inaccesible. Finally you need a fairly open access to the surface for pipes and runners and I doubt that'd be possible through an ice hole.

it's glass falling from the sky. not nuke. GLASS.

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?!

>Zawi Hawass
yeah, that guy (if i dnt confuse him right now) seems to be obviously in (((their))) pocket. saw him talking with graham hancock and he got mad already when talking about others even suggesting there are other valid theories regarding age and nature of the structures.
you mentioned the water erosion on the sphinx, i believe that too is evidence for the global flood mentioned in the bible as well as in cultures all around the world.

according to graham hancock the pyramids align with the orions belt in their positions 12500 years ago which is the same point of time the constillation of draco alignes with angkor wat perfectly (also according to graham hancock) making me think the last great cataclysm which probably was the flood shortly after those 2 were built (or in case of angkor wat they were build not that long ago but on older remains which are probably from that time).
however according to the aztecs the world always gets destroyed once by fire, next time by water, then fire again and so on leaving us now in the 4th or 5th cycle. im not sure if the biblical flood would count as such though as it technically didnt mark a new cycle of creation and civilization but just wiped clean the last one leaving some uncorrupted (noah and his gang) alive.

wow. is that real?

>ITT young earth christcucks
everyone of every belief thinks they are right...
what if every one of us is wrong?

regarding the snake symbolism:
going to link towards this here again in there i went into the serpent seed and the (((jews))) and so on. i believe the serpent/snake symbolism is referring to exactly that, being from the seed of the serpent, the 13th tribe as opposed to the 12 tribes of israel. is it coincidence the 13th zodiac is also the snake/serpent bearer?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiuchus_(astrology)

the sumerians with their lizardstatues supposedly depicting gods which are often seen as the fallen angels of the bible wich fell with satan, the serpent, so how likely that depiction fits the other fallen angels too? the stuff about shapeshifting reptillians, how likely its just someone sees their soul instead of the body for a moment (or their true self, the true nature, seeing behind the mask or whatever you want to call it) making them see that they are from the seed of the serpent aka a lizardman.

interesting thread
bump (of cocaine)

>he believes genesis is literal

The places that are deserts now weren't always so. Thousands of years ago north africa was jungle, then savannah, now desert.

i saw this video. i dont know why. it made sense to me. go ahead. call me a retard. idc.

Megaliths are the greatest riddle of the earth. There is no scientific explanation for it. Even today we would hardly and at some locations be unable to reconstruct them. And it appeared around the world.

it certainly does have some elements to be seen at least somewhat literally. for example lets go into math first. you have nothing in the beginning, 0. out of this you can make somethin by creating opposites. +1 and -1. you now have something out of nothing, which when put together will be again nothing. In the world of physics you have the big bang, out of nothing pops up matter and anti matter, energy and dark energy, protons and electrons or +1s and -1s out of 0.
In the bible you have god creating heaven and earth, seperating the day from the night, taking the famel from the male (adams rib creating eve), creating duality out of nothing, same principle.

also the physical universe was finished on the 6th day. 6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes (black cube of saturn for example). saturn being the 6th planet). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

the bible has a lot of occult knowledge encoded which you just need to understand first to see it.

what if all this shit that's going on is a distraction. never ending bukake theater to keep people from looking further into this??

>Based shlomo

There is no such thing. Only a jew who's pretending to be on your side.

youtube.com/watch?v=ehbBl1xdpjY

Interesting theory. Sounds like good reading
But if we are going to pull theories out of the ether, why not go with
>Martian organisms, mostly water, using alot of minerals to survive, go about thier civilizing business
>Looking to the sky they see a small planetoid coming right for them
>Slowly, like all things in this universe (relatively speaking) so they have a few centuries to calculate what will happen, where the shite will flow after
>Because mars is further out, mammals were the dominate life form, upright, somewhat hairy, bipedal mammals
>Cast thier eyes towards the hotter, wetter saurial based planet
>Build 2 colony ships, pack up a bunch of fauna and flora and all the people. The Adamus and Evetor leave for the blue planet
>Mars get raped, ice age:collision course style
>Drop a cyclonic torpedo to crack the crust and create a massive explosion to fuck up the solar powered dinosaurs with artificial winter, decades long
>Adamus and Evertor disgorge contents of hairy bipeds and all thier colder weather, less water orientated plants and animals
>Millions of years go by, shit happens, tech becomes history, then mythology then just gone
>Invades become native, evolve to match this hotter, wetter world
>Civilization reforms around these (mostly) less hairy, water and mineral rich beings
>Porn

I think that about sums it up
What do you think?

What about the radioactive isotopes allegedly found in mars samples that are said to be a result of nuclear weapons? Have we been living a lie senpai?

Read fingerprints of the gods. Civilization and modern humans are 100,000+ years old. Many great cataclysms.

And a reminder that a jew only pretends to be on your side in order to get close enough to knife you.

Modern governments actually actively destroy evidence of the Aryans.

In China, they have defaced paintings of blue eyed men living in Xianjing. They have destoyed artifacts of their existence. Not only that, but they banned non-Chinese archeologists from going there unless they're "supervised" by the Chinese government.

Why so they do this? It's not an tinfoil hat theory, it's because the people of Xinjiang are mostly Muslim. It's one of their most rural provences. Originally the people of Xianjiang were of Persian(Aryan) or Turkic descent. But after the Han Chinese conquered the area, they started to rape the population and now many are happas. But still many are racially pure.

The Chinese government is extremely fearful that if the non-Han Muslim people find out their history, they will start an islamic war against the Han government. Having an war in one of their most remote provinces would cripple the Chinese government and would likely cause China into losing their international power. Next even Tibet could rebel, albeit Xinjiang is the most likely to actually succeed.

Exactly, it's a concept similar to the golden records we sent on Voyager missions. What is terrible is there are active measures taken to hide/destroy much of our history. Look at the new chamber found in the great pyramid. ZH will no doubt go into it in secret and steal away any of it's contents, forever depriving the world of the true knowledge of what may be contained therein. Then if you look into it further there is so much being hidden, ignored in Egypt alone. Check this guy out, he is constantly putting out videos of places that almost nobody is even aware of.

youtube.com/user/cfapps7865

i dont buy the "we actually come from mars" theory stuff. i know its argued like "we get backproblems with age because we are adjusted to a planet with less gravity like mars" or that we are created by ayys because our body seems to not be perfectly evolved for the upright walk slowly damaging the body with each step and how DNA seems to deteriorate making people think someone manipulated it but made some error in the process and so on. i believe these can be explained with the seed of the serpent i went into earlier already, here again the link basically satans seed didnt just corrupt our bodies spiritually but also physically resulting in different deseases and genetic failures and so on.

dinosaurs as i believe are either what the bible called behemoths or mixed creatures from the fallen angels which didnt only fuck humans creating nephilims but also animals creating centaurs, minotaurs, mermaids and whatever else there was out there supposedly and got wiped out during the flood (except mermaids i suppose that is)

It's beyond words.

You are doing a good job by trying to spread this, but this isn't the right place for it as you should have noticed after all this time, i suggest you use another place if you wish your work to not go in vain

This guy has an interesting theory that he backs up quite well.

youtube.com/watch?v=kvdrkSUVn70

Wanna see how deep the rabbit hole goes?
The Egyptians believe in a giant snake/serpent/reptile known as Apophis, originally he was known as Apep or Apepi (Pepe) he embodied Chaos was enemies with Ra. Kek is used in error around here often in his place, Kek was the deification of the CONCEPT of darkness. Same as the way in which Christians might refer to 'the light' as a divine concept, Kek is its opposite. Again Apep is the serpent and immortal entity that does battle and is attributed to events, whilst Kek might be personified as a frog he isn't said to do anything, he just exists, because he is a deification (personification if you like) of the concept of darkness. Set is related to this.

Now then Jörmungandr, is quite obviously a serpent, and Apophis prophecy regarding the end times shares parralels. Loki is most likely derived from Set, being the brother of Ra, who defeats Apophis in the end, just like Thor.

Christianity hamhandedly tries to combine all good entities and all bad entities into one singular being, in the old testament God is often smiting people with lightning (like Odin/Zeus etc) whilst as the (all) father, the son dies (like thor) so that he can eventually return to defeat Satan in tribulations. The spirit part still doesn't make any sense to me though, sounds like opening up to demonic possession.

1/2

theepochtimes.com/uplift/australian-aboriginal-symbols-found-on-mysterious-12000-year-old-pillar-in-turkey-a-connection-that-could-shake-up-history_2354027.html