Which Pope was the last true Pope before (((they))) took over the Vatican?

Which Pope was the last true Pope before (((they))) took over the Vatican?

jesus christ.

Hesiod

Jesus was never a pope burgerfriend

>things that didn’t exist

So you're telling me the Vatican openly supporting the Palestine state is the ultimate jewish trick?

wuz egyptionz

Clement V

Open support :)

(and practical support ?)

Vatican's a sewer

huehue yuh mang more like Jewsus Kikest

Vatical has always been corrupt. Except for pockets of true Christianity, mainstream Christians have been cucked forever.

It has great influence on the public opinion though. Almost anyone in Italy thinks the kike in Israel are fucking evil people

Before ? I don't know.

After? Ratzinger... Sadly they made the man resign for attending a kindergarten in Nazi Germany when he was a 4 years old brat.

The Venerable Pope Pius XII

I dont know but it was in the twelfth century that the Inquisition told (((them))) to convert or die, so presumably they were red-pilled back then.

they made him resign because he was an actual catholic, not this propaganda machine lead by Pope Francis.

It’s insane the level of shilling this pope has reached. He opened catholic church to DIVORCED (I mean, what’s the point of marriage?), GAYS (yeah well, baka).

You can se he’s based because at least he didn’t extended clerical rights to women.
But that’s it.

Ratzinger is sorely missed :(

Wasn't he anti-Hitler?

Pius 12th. All antipopes since then.

Pope Francis, to date.

The Inquisition didn't force conversion. Jews and Muslims were told to either convert or leave. The Inquisition was about making sure that conversions were genuine, and we get modern criminal investigation techniques from the Inquisition.

Popery is - next to sodomy - the worst sin. Any man or woman that spends a second of their time sucking on the feet of these vicars of satan should be drawn head-first into hell-fire.

Obviously the one in your pic

the real paul IV and his imposter. the real one was probably the last true pope.