Americans are not white

If you are American you are descendants of European rejects, drunkards and trash, according to Varg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kw7dMSTAb8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=OZVpaiQ7QNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whites doesnt exist

don't

Plz stop posting this fucking gay welfare leech that married a mentally disabled woman

>Harms the system that is actively working against us

GOOD

He's utter trash himself so I don't think our American friends need to worry too much about his half baked musings on their ancestry.

>murderer
>arsonist
>too low IQ to feel any sort of remorse for his crimes
>immigrates to another country
>refuses to learn the language or adapt to their culture
>receives gibsmedats while also bitching about the government
>sucks the cocks of muslims, pre-colonial sub saharan africans, and communism
>hates christians and europeans
>"muh blonde hair!" meme
>thinks magic is real
>hates capitlalism
>"be sure to go to amazon.com and buy my shitty D&D rip off!"

Varg is retarded though.

>snownigger logic

When you gonna flee to France and make retarded babies with a downslady?

Well he is right, amerimutts are subhuman

This is also true

>according to Varg.
Why should I care what he says?

Already have children here :)

Varg stabbed someone in the head because he talked shit on him. He's an absolute nigger.

>talked shit on him
He was planning on making a snuff film killing varg in the forrest. You lie like a jew.

stop using that flag varg

No court in the world would have decided Varg acted in self defense. He had an absolutely absurd story about how he told someone he was going to kill him so he showed up to his house chasing him all over and stabbing him. Varg is a fucking unstable psychopath. And he married an autistic woman and tries to claim autism is like some super human condition and we would all be better off autistic. How anyone takes this guy serious is beyond me.

>all these butthurt mutts
Stay mad you will never be pure white.

>autistic
go back to shilling on r*ddit mordecai

can't blame varg for gaming a retarded system. at least his kids are white

>Has looked like a 70 year old man since mid twenties.
>Lost hair at such a young age
>has a lifetime of fuckups
>fled his homeland
>leeches off of others(including his wife)
>produces nothing of value
>gets his ass kicked when not shadowboxing
>is going to raise psychologically fragile children that will spend a lifetime recovering once he is gone
>lied to a young girl to trap her into slaving away for him

The list could go on but the point is made. He doesn't bring anything of true value to the world. He creates chaos and strings along a bunch of wannabes that worship him for his generic metal.

I don’t pay attention to people without culture. Vary isn’t important and isn’t entitled to an opinion.

Bro, his wife is LITERALLY autistic. He has made videos about it and how autisim is beneficial.

>still using atuistic an an insult
Do you know where you are posting lad

Weaponized autism is a meme. I went to school with several autistic people. There is nothing positive about it. It's practically retardation.

>Americans
>European decendants

We're Mexicans and blacks newfag

>he wouldnt get on one of those "america ships."
And nothing of value was lost, right varg? Lol

so says the whale mutt

Interesting because I dont drink do drugs or any crimes, now varg... I mean darkness satanist black metal drug addict..

And the hit dog hollered.

What if my family came over here in the early 1960s from the UK and settled in a rural area and hasn't been here for that long?

Am I a half-mutt as opposed to someone that's been here since the 1800s?

>Weaponized autism is a meme
Sure it is nathaniel
> It's practically retardation.
youtube.com/watch?v=kw7dMSTAb8Y
Seems normal to me senpai

Who the fuck makes these threads every fucking day? Die you autistic shit.

I wonder (((who))) it could POSSIBLY be

I can only assume this faggot, whoever he is, is shilling himself here daily. Sick of seeing his stupid face.

Seriously doubt any shill would worry about Varg. He develops enough damage on his own and all it takes is a Tyrone or a knock on his door to shut him up.

Oh look, another amerimutt poster using a meme flag.
>>>/leftypol/

Trash cant afford to cross the ocean

someone that always remind you that you are a mutt, die mongrel

Something about the new Varg videos has a mercantile vibe.

>Seriously doubt any shill would worry about Varg
They've been worried since those churches accidentally burned down.

Bad balance. No power. Glass jaw.
The only people he is capable of handling is a midget like Euronymous.

*blocks your path*
You are only level 20
What do?

They ran him out of town the moment he was released. Just because they busted into his house and cucked him in front of his whole family doesn't mean that they are worried about him. FFS, they laughed as they took away his right to even have a butterknife.

hes not even white himself LOL

Some people are purebred, but you might be a mongrel — a mutt that is part this, part that, and part the other thing (but to us he's a 100 percent mutt and not a person to be had in high regard).

Says the subhuman mutt.

>talk smack about the country that in all but name owns the country whose woods you spend your life LARPing in
>welfare leech
>marries an actual autistic sperg

lul k Varg, let's compared 23&Me's mate

>memeflag

which memeflag would varg use?

They've been worried since those churches accidentally burned down.

this might help you with your routine dog.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZVpaiQ7QNU

you need a peanut bag, and a heavy bag.

This probably

Keep telling yourself that. His youtube channel is still up when they will take lower profile users channels down in a snap. For someone that believes you receive flac when correct, you better consider that when someone approves your content, you may want to revise your conclusions.

Any true FLAC would have his content removed. Yet it isn't.... Hmmm...

The funny part is he is pissing off many of his American minions because he is being trolled by a fucking board. Without his American followers, his shit won't sell and he will have to do something besides leeching off of his wife and waiting for his welfare.

He will not use one since he is not a fag.

i used a peanut bag for a while as a kid before my parents got mad about me drilling holes in the wall. got fast as shit.

Get this straight. They will ban real celebrities for posting dangerous information. They will unverify anyone for posting something abrasive. Yet, here you have Varg, verified and posting content without a hiccup. There is no flac.

who would have thought that the anti-christian D&C master would take it a step further and insult white americans?

>white americans
No such thing.

>His youtube channel is still up when they will take lower profile users channels down in a snap
He doesn't say anything that could get him strikes.

>double posting
You just said yourself they ran him out of town (country) and continue to harrass him (shoot guns into his house filled with kids and women)....Is that not FLAC?

WE WAZ

hahahahha Look at the founders of America versus the founders of any European country. The British Empire got fucked by rejects? I don't think so. Varg isn't the ideal white Ubermensch.

Anti christian is still good varg is half idiot.

Did you even watch his recent video? In it he explains in depth why your post is incorrect. Go watch it non white mutt.

Never watched the guy, but he seems to cause division more than anything else.

>Look at the founders of America
The virgin freemason liberal vs the chad conservative monarch?

>according to Varg.

Please tell me why a hobo with an account on a free video website matters at all. Stop posting this shit and do something relevant.

Varg never said that RETARD

>“We took them *whistle to the American boat”

Now third world countries are doing the same, to his and he has the balls to complain.

is there a vid of him being beat up?

Good guy his only minus is that the atheistic void of Norway had left him looking for a new belief system.

Why has the amerimutt/56% face meme exploded in popularity in recent months?

Just a coincidence?

>is going to raise psychologically fragile children that will spend a lifetime recovering once he is gone
I'm sure your multiracial society full of jewish poison and materialism is much better for them.

Sure are a lot of (1)'s in here

White Americans,where? where are they? all I see is mutts, mutts everywhere

It was brought in to a renaissance by Sup Forums

NOT AN ARGUMENT
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

No idea, most of them are shit like leftist memes though.
Some of them are pretty good like pic related.

Nah third world countries don't even have control over their immigration. Sending Norwegians into the US is one thing and sending niggers from Ghana to Europe is entirely different. The first one is a form of social ostracization with a chance for a new life the second is gibsmedat animal instincts.

Yup, and Europeans are autistic

He is right

At least we are white, mutt.

giga kek, haven't seen this bad boy yet.

That pic
KEK

Hmm. An autistic ethno state run by spergs...or my current comfortable life in America?

You're not as important as you think

That one was my favorite.

>A comfortable life in an increasingly brown America
Doesn't sound very comfortable

LOOOOOOOL

Why can't I post hail victory in german x3 without it being spam what the fuck

You mean all the smart people left before the World Wars.

>Step one: don't live near them
>Step two: live comfortably

Whites in America are starting to have a baby boom. It'll even out.

Guess it suck to live in a world utterly dominated by the descendents of drunkards and trash. So what does that make Europeans?

Good goy just segregate yourself. Let the black man whip you while you convince yourself of baby booms. No baby boom will help you with the mestizo invasion.

>LITERALLY "it's okay when white people do it"