One Piece

This is your nakama for the rest of the journey.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uo0JAUWijM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good. I like fish dicks.

That'll be one boring journey

This is best skelly for the rest of the journey

I'll take it.

best boy

This whole page was fucking glorious. Not only did they give Brooke a GOAT moment, they also showed Big Mom to be as terrifying as she was hyped up to be.

What a fucking baller skeleton. Best swordsman of the Strawhats confirmed

About damn time.

>still no gold subs
Fucking lazy ass bitches

Jinbei is badass and all that shizz but I never wanted him to be a Strawhat.

it's out but Chinese dub, so fuck that. Blue ray won't come out till January

Bluray came out on the 28th I thought

>showed Big Mom to be as terrifying as she was hyped up to be.

Bitch can control souls, the sun, storms and still can't defeat a skeleton

about fucking time Jinny Boy! The straw hats need you and comedy will ensue with the crew driving him insane.

Too bad. He was a great candidate during ID/MF, but it was all but confirmed during FMI. Now it's his joining arc in WCI.

She agreed not to kill him for Sanji's sake, doofus.

oh, I heard it was in janurary but I could be wrong.

>All this hate on Jinbe

What the fuck is wrong with you? Especially when you love Monet so much

especially when he drinks so much milk

It's just salty waifufags and autists. Ignore them.

Does it look like she is not trying to kill him, you dingus?

literally the most boring character in op

She's trying to hurt him without killing him. That's what it looks like.

Doujin of Brooke milking Big Mom for calcium when?

This Jinbei is cool.

Honorable samurai fish not so much.

>literally the most boring character in op

Not so fast

That's not Rebecca.

posting only good one piece character.

Rebecca is just the pink Vivi

D O U B L E

D I C K

wondering are these faggot clouds soul beings?
if so should brook be the perfect counter for them much like luffy/ennel.

is this finaly brooks time to shine in a major way?

They are homies yeah. So he can probably disable them. But honestly i doubt he will. If he does Big Mom is gonna go ballistic and there will be no wedding. They are like her best friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Uo0JAUWijM

He's going to die.

YOUNG
L
A
D
Y

But Jinbe has no interesting gimmick to be a Strawhat.

>they call me
>mr. Prince
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Neither did Robin at first.

This arc will end with Jinbe either joining the Strawhats or dying

I hope he dies

He's the only one of them that can properly fight underwater, yo.

I hope he dies too.

If he joins i hope he will get back to this kind of style . If he becomes more hot-headed on contact of the crew then ok. But he's too boring right now.

tfw you will never be brutally hugged by a sharkgirl

So are many of Mama's daughter going to betray her this arc? Praline, Lola's twin and Pudding?

Pudding's still evil though, but she seems tired of her mother's orders and probably wants to be free.

All of them. Smoothie and Katakuri will backstab Big Mom as Bege grin heavily.

If she really wanted to be free she'd have just used her DF on Big Mom.

whalecum

Yeah sure thing, user. Big Mom would let her do it no problem.

If Nami falls in love with Jinbe to show that fishman and Human can coexist I will drop this manga

*whalesharkcum

>mfw Jinbe could DP Nami alone.

p-pudding no!

>Jinbei can dick Nami and Robin at the same time

>Best swordsman of the Strawhats confirmed

I can see her DF being pretty specific in how it has to be used to be succesful, as well as limited. Otherwise, it's a very powerful ability as it stands right now.

But it's mostly about this pattern (well, not really, it's only two girls if we don't count Pudding, but still).

Why else would she have that flashback and genuinely look sad or tired? It's not like that maid could read her thoughts or anything, or even see her face.

I think Pudding's character is gonna be a little more three dimensional than what it seems right now. A woman that is probably crazy, that is a sadistic bitch, but at the same time, that longs for freedom outside of her mother's reign.

People have already mentioned it, but Nitro looks a lot like Capone. I can see Pudding being allied with him.

I know it's for dramatic effect and all that, but Sanji really shouldn't have left the flowers outside the window.

Unless it's already part of Mr. Prince's plan.

He lost his second dick to big mom.

Shit, you're right, Sanji can be pretty skillfull with knifes too. Make Brook be tied with him.

I can see her DF being pretty specific in how it has to be used to be succesful, as well as limited.

She need to be in direct contact with the head of her target and it's not instant. It's limited enough.

He just didn't give a shit anymore.

Are there still people that believe that Pudding is good/could redeem herself?

Haven't checked these threads in weeks.

The flowers are to be put on his grave after he commits honor suicide

Yes.

There is no proof that she is evil

Weird desu.

I think there's much more to her, though. Not necessarily her being a triple agent or redeemable, but she probably had a shitty childhood and life under Mama's rule and that's why she wants to break free.

I doubt Mama is gonna kill the Vinsmokes: Pudding is going along with this plan along with some other sisters and Capone: Pudding wants to fuck off and Capone to defeat a Yonkou.

a wild straitman... fishman appears

>implying all of Big Mom's children aren't liars

He even has the "I'm gonna die" smile.

Now seriously though, will any Strawhat die during the very final arcs?

I really, really doubt it, this is not that kind of manga. The only one I can see is Luffy, right in the very end, and that's still very doubtful.

I've always envisioned some sort of long Epilogue with all the characters in the future, too.

quack-quack

She's fucking hilarious desu. I liked her before even if she was pretty boring and cliche, but this is so much better.

I really want to see Sanji facing her in the wedding, and in which moment she'll reveal herself.

>So oda sensei what will be the highlight in this arc
>hmm I recently ready Tokyo Ghoul, how about a female furuta with the whole double agent-I played-everyone autism?
>Wow Oda sensei, you're such a genius!!

you mean triple agent :^)

pudding is already the best villain in the entire series

I'd pull him over and tell him to tone it down a notch, cops are everywhere these days and with those Kimono patterns it's more than clear that he's holdin'

Why people never mention Dragon as future fleet admiral of the reformed marines?

It's the most obvious choice.

Are you retarded? It's not supposed to be canon, it's a theory. People always talks about Smoker, Coby, Fujitora but never about Dragon, the ex-marine actively trying to reform it.

This scene will happen again with pudding.

>Leader of a terrorist organisation more likely than established military leaders
>Dragon is also an Ex-Marine for no reason

>Oda foreshadow Sanji's past
What a hack.

>Trying to kill a skeleton
But he's already dead
Yohohohoho

Ops, pic

JESUS ODA IS A M A D M A N

Franky is obviously talking about the Pacifista.
But I'm curious about his last words ("you can't just make a person"). Wha does this say about Germa clones? Or is Franky wrong?

What's your point? He's the leader of an organization whose sole purpose is to oppose the marines. Taking into consideration how old he was when he left the marines and who's his father, it's kind of obvious he has his own view on justice. He spend his whole life opposing the corrupt marines, him becoming the fleet admiral of the reformed organization would make the most sense.

He's obviously wrong. Pacifistas are clones of Kuma.

ODAs foreshadow has always been great

it's one reason i love one piece

Why is he wrong? Kuma's clones aren't people.

He mean "you can not make person out of nothing", you need someshit as base.

They aren't because they are also brainwashed cyborg, same way Kuma isn't human anymore. I don't see why clones shouldn't be people, unless Oda has a really twisted view about the matter.

When will he be an Nakama?

Something like "you can't create a soul", probably. Since souls are confirmed to exist in One Piece, as opposed to real life.

>genes wake up
>Sanji starts "isn't be a human anymore" as Kuma too
>Goes on Rampage kicking everyone
>Nami kiss him and revert changes
Do want.

he's Blackbeard's nakama now, backing the future Pirate king as he should

I wouldn't like it. Clones are just artificially inseminated twins. It's difficult to argue that twins or artificially inseminated people don't have a soul.

What if Aokiji believe blackbeard is the rightfull pirate king? Everyone bet on Luffy but no ones on his main rival? That would be cheap.

>difficult to argue if something has a soul
Because, as I said, souls are a myth in our world.