Éire/pol/ - Charlie Kerins edition

Thread theme: youtu.be/JHhJXp7G7-4
National Party: nationalparty.ie/
Join the party and spread the word/memes in your social circles online or otherwise.

Learn Irish:

>Daltai
daltai.com/
>Teanglann (Irish/English dictionary)
teanglann.ie/en/
>Duolingo
duolingo.com/
>Radió na Gaeltachta (w/o subs)
rte.ie/rnag/
>Leaving Cert Short Films With Subs
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1555F89017A8E536&app=desktop

Jewtube channels of note:

>National Party
youtube.com/channel/UCxgY69mo_nUGuCDo1yPygng

>The Hateful Gaels
youtube.com/channel/UCDhuG96y6kUT7tcFgHGj1Ug

>The Don
youtube.com/channel/UCMnQHYF2DQ3I0EvrI95P83A

>Gaelic Neoreactionary
youtube.com/channel/UC--Ru-Cve1fxhZ8m8xXxeUg

>The New Ireland
youtube.com/channel/UCz6_qv0TrQf63HL14h9711g

>orlared
youtube.com/channel/UCgzyycFR6PEv-B90rAiFsQg

Twitter Accounts to Follow/Shill:

>National Party
twitter.com/nationalpartyie

>An Páirtí Náisiúnta (National Party as Gaeilge)
twitter.com/PairtiNaisiunta

>Justin Barrett
twitter.com/JustinBarrettNP

>James Reynolds
twitter.com/JamesReynoldsNP

>Seamus Treanor
twitter.com/_treanor

Other urls found in this thread:

longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1201/924228-penalty-notices/
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1201/924141-tusk-to-meet-varadkar-as-brexit-talks-intensify/
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1201/924142-transport-price-hikes-energy-bills/
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/a-new-low-irish-politicians-back-theresa-mays-criticism-of-trump-retweeting-posts-from-farright-group-36368667.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/eu-says-ireland-can-decide-if-brexit-talks-move-on-36371105.html
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/corporation-tax-ahead-of-target-says-revenue-36365878.html
thejournal.ie/counterfeit-vodka-seized-in-louth-3726408-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/boris-johnson-irish-officials-told-to-ignore-3725689-Nov2017/
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resignation-3726018-Nov2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=IiTrGDyGgOw
irelandseden.ie/explore-eden/mulranny-the-great-western-greenway/local-stories-and-traditions/the-tragedy-of-the-first-and-last-trains-to-achill/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Headlines:

>Half of Longford to be Mixed Race by 2050
longfordleader.ie/news/home/280520/longford-to-be-mixed-race-county-by-2050.html#.WgRzJTlRj7k.twitter

>Report finds widespread exploitation of penalty points system
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1201/924228-penalty-notices/

>EU will stand with Ireland on border issue, says Tusk
rte.ie/news/brexit/2017/1201/924141-tusk-to-meet-varadkar-as-brexit-talks-intensify/

>Public transport fares increase; energy, broadband costs to rise
rte.ie/news/ireland/2017/1201/924142-transport-price-hikes-energy-bills/

>'A new low' - Irish politicians back Theresa May's criticism of Trump retweeting posts from far-right group
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/a-new-low-irish-politicians-back-theresa-mays-criticism-of-trump-retweeting-posts-from-farright-group-36368667.html

>EU says Ireland can decide if Brexit talks move on
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/eu-says-ireland-can-decide-if-brexit-talks-move-on-36371105.html

>Corporation tax ahead of target, says Revenue
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/corporation-tax-ahead-of-target-says-revenue-36365878.html

>Counterfeit vodka worth almost half a million seized at farm in Louth
thejournal.ie/counterfeit-vodka-seized-in-louth-3726408-Nov2017/

>Department 'absolutely refutes' claim that Irish officials were told to ignore Boris Johnson
thejournal.ie/boris-johnson-irish-officials-told-to-ignore-3725689-Nov2017/

>Sinn Féin senator quits, alleging 'serious disciplinary issues' in the party
thejournal.ie/sinn-fein-resignation-3726018-Nov2017/

''IRA volunteer and chief of staff Charlie Kerins was hung this day 73 years ago. He was hung by the British chief executioner Albert Pierrepoint who was hired by the Irish government under De Valera for the execution''

F

F

When can we take are land back

My younger brother called me last night and told me a story involving The Kate Steinle trial, My Father, and his gun. All culminating into the 2nd most quintessentially American thing my Dad has done.

would anyone like to hear?

>Charlie Kerins
unironically reminds me of my grandfather

Soon...soon lad

John MacBride (leaning against the post) and Arthur Griffith (standing) in the Transvaal Republic, c. early 1898.

REDMONITE GET OUT REEEEEE

>EU will stand with Ireland on border issue, says Tusk
The tables have turned and the Gael now decides the Anglo's fate!

This whole situation is really gay desu

There shouldn't be a situation at all we should just be backing the brits. it's so bloody simple it's mind boggling that they are still fucking it up. the GFA and the Anglo-Irish treaty trump all EU agreements

soon

I agree, but I consider myself an accelerations, so I welcome this chaos brought on by petty incompetence with open arms

the eu just wants to use this to get at britian, they really dont give a shit about us.
personally i would like us to leave and form a seperate trade block with britian
>fixes border situation
>historical weight ensures constant vigilance
>only one more country to aruge with rather than twenty-six

europe doesn't give a shite about us
and europeans on Sup Forums are more proof

germany is full of sick fuckers

Honestly us Britain and the Scandinavian countries should have a trading (and trading only) group. and we should reach a tourism agreement with as many countries as possible to print money and have holiday conveniences. The EU can burn for all I care.

At least it has the flag separate from the British one

>independent.ie/irish-news/politics/a-new-low-irish-politicians-back-theresa-mays-criticism-of-trump-retweeting-posts-from-farright-group-36368667.html
not surprised by this, even still its very annoying to see. All trump did was retweet vids of muzzles being muzzles, in one of them they smashed a statue of the Virgin Mary ffs! surely, an IRISH govt which represented the interests of the IRISH people would stand WITH Trump over such a thing, some 20-30 years ago?

When?!
youtube.com/watch?v=IiTrGDyGgOw

Its beside it. having it in the same room is too much.

The Irish govt have always been traitors, see the thread edition for proof of this

As King George III once said
>If you wish to baste an Irishman, you should have no trouble finding another to turn the spit.

idea for a new meme:
>The Dail stands with the British more than they do with the Irish people

>the man who shot boyd barrett.png

that was triggering

theres no representation of catholic values in the dail

Friendly reminder Irish women love Halal COCK.

I hope everyone has watched The Don's new video?

I though he was dead?
Every government is in bed with one another, they don't represent the interests of their people, but rather the interests of international finance

Its truly disgusting, and by God I hope the meander man is one day brought to heed
Rev. 3:15-16

the eternal albion strikes again

How much "diversity" do you think we're going to see on the Toy Show lads?

Just taking a well earned break.

nations in the fucking toaster so i expect a lot

Modest Proposal:
The Republic of Ireland is in the shitter, I propose that you all make me High Kang to sort this all out.
In exchange, I'll kick all the foreigners out, Restore Gun rights, get the Nuclear weapons program rolling, and space colonies. In addition, you will all be made Earls.
Do we haver a deal?

sure

I hope you faggots realize how lucky you are to have National Party, I'd kill for a party like that in my own country

>Anti Fag
>Pro life
>Pro Nativist
>Pro Gun
>Crypto Distributionists

Fucking typical, the only time the EU ever care about what we have to say is when they can use us to fuck over the Brits.
The fact that this whole thing is being framed as us and the Eu against the Brits, instead of us and the Brits against the EU is ridiculous. All of the Irish politicians are shiting on about the border, but in typical europhile leftist fashion they can't do anything without Daddy-(super)state's permission.
The Northern Ireland border is an Anglo-Irish issue and has been resolved since before either of us had joined, the fact that the Brits have left shouldn't change anything.

posting gearoid until we get a good fashy 32 county republic

why did, after freedom was achieved class of parasites and cowards almost immediately emerge to fill the vacuum of british rule? Why did they utterly fail in every goal they had set after achieving freedom(ending partition, reviving irish)?

>why did, after freedom was achieved class of parasites and cowards almost immediately emerge to fill the vacuum of british rule
It's as old as human history, once a demon dies, another quickly springs forth to take it's place

All of the idealogues and visionaries and the like had all been killed. After the civil war, we were a headless chicken (in more ways than one lmao).
It's only natural that all of the snakes and rats came rushing out of the grass to take advantage, and that particular class of people have continued on almost uninterrupted until now.

Nice!
one volunteer already
lol, nice

This sadly

i like the don but hes a lazy slow to do new vids

bitch yep im in

they want to restart the troubles because

of profit from the german arms dealer cancer

now you get why i shill the shivil war as an important topic

Have yous seen the balbriggan 98fm cuckery

I counter this with my own bid for the High Kingship on the basis that I am a Munsterman and Munstermen are the most qualified to run the country and this is an indisputable fact.

Wouldn't put it past RTE to put some of the refugees from ballaghdreen on the tele for good measure.

Ah, but I am an American

I think that should speak for itself

yes pls

and blacks

there is definitely a pedo in rte

Looks like me granddad

no what is it?
Is it about the balbriggan scumbags from nigeria beating up the father and son?
98fm are the worst of the phoneshows. Your man who takes the calls is a leftwing snobby cunt who loses it on air if anyone so much as hints at mentioning migration.

>there is definitely a pedo in rte
Implying there is just one

>and blacks

Well ye thats a given. They made Cuchulainn an African in one of their 1916 productions....so the toy show having them isnt all too unpredictable

Have yous seen the balbriggan 98fm cuckery

Ye they called the organiser of a protest who tried to get them arrested or something a racist

Are you me?

My family were the rulers in my local village under the O'Neills and therefore i'm more qualified

Munstermen have always been the boys to save the day

My family came from county cork

>they called the organiser of a protest who tried to get them arrested or something a racist
Did they really? that's fucking disgusting

Seen a nigger starfish already

>tfw pan Irish ethnic background
no, you are not me

>first child demonstrator on toy show
>black

called it

Worse, she's literally the 56% face meme

wtf?

Was there anyone on even defending the organiser?

Doubt it

I'm half german/nord which makes me more peculiar, I look a bit like the giantsbane actor.

Im just listening to it now on their website I'll see

NIGGERDOLL

What is the value of all of this? If the world is just a mere illusion, a false world that you have to leave everything behind from this life and start the grind all over again and again and again with no escape then why give a damn? I feel grief at the thought of the people i love, and never met, the thought that they are stuck with me in this hell hole and they are going to suffer, loose loved ones and die them selves.

Seriously what is this? What are we? What am I? Why do we have to exist like this? I'm not sure about anything at all anymore. I realised that i don't know a sodden thing and it is scary. I don't want to exist sometimes but i can't off myself because i can't do that to my family and i don't think it will solve anything for me. I'd probably just wake up a slug or in hell or something. Look at the state of this so called "life". We're all like demons feeding of each other and it could not be any other way because it is a part of how it all works. Are we in hell? Is this HELL and we are all demons?

We are here to grow closer to God and attain ever lasting life with him in heaven.

As for this world, this Earthly city that has fallen into dis repair, that is another matter.
I for one hate this world with much veracity. It could be so much more, but we've turned our backs on God in our hubris, and have been led astray by the devils. The World be damned.

All that matters is bringing the Earthly city further into accordance with the heavenly city

I ate a tube of smarties today and then i stared at it for about an hour till i could not see. I think i need halp

Are you sure they were Smarties?

I think this world was beyond fucked since it formed. The very workings of it is evil, it would cease to exist if it stopped being evil, it would be someting else.

How do i go to god? What even is god exactly idk

I'm sure.

oh you are just a nutcase then nothing to worry about

As Chesterton said, Humanity has been in a constant fall since the Garden of Eden.

I would suggest you read some Chesterton, he wrote some very good works pertaining to Christianity.
I heard "the everlasting man" is what converted T.S. Eliot to Christianity.

You should also go to church, talk to a priest in your down time, he'll talk to you

If you stare long enough without your eyes moving then it just goes black

Tell me something i don't know yet

Late late are really making those ad transitions diverse.

ulster is british

Lads just reading about Brian Rua U'Cearbhain, he was a prophet from Erris in the 1600s and he seems to have been right about some of these.

>There will be a house on every hill, and a bridge on every stream.

>Paupers will be wearing shoes and children will speak English.

>Roads of meal will be made all over Ireland and a half – penny candle will burn all the money in the country.

>There will be a road across every bog and the roads will have ribbons of eyes.

>A bridge will be made over the Abhainn Mor River at Bellacorick and it will never be finished.

>People will be imprisoned without crime or cause, and it is a wise man that leaves the country

>Carriages travelling North and South will have iron wheels and the stones on the roads will be talking.

>Carriages on wheels with smoke and fire will come to Achill and the first and last carriages will carry dead bodies.

>The roads will have fences and the crossings will have gates to keep out trespassers.

>There will be a year of plenty, followed by a year of grief and other few years and not many will survive.

>News will travel on the top of poles faster than a hawk will fly from Dublin to Blacksod Bay.

>The Everlasting Man
Just got a PDF of it there. Thanks lad

what are the chances?

You're just along for the ride.
You'll find out in time. When it happens, dont let it terrify you.

>News will travel on the top of poles faster than a hawk will fly from Dublin to Blacksod Bay.
spooky
>People will be imprisoned without crime or cause, and it is a wise man that leaves the country
>a wise man that leaves the country
heritage fag master race?

>Carriages on wheels with smoke and fire will come to Achill and the first and last carriages will carry dead bodies.

He was right about this one too
irelandseden.ie/explore-eden/mulranny-the-great-western-greenway/local-stories-and-traditions/the-tragedy-of-the-first-and-last-trains-to-achill/