The front page of Reddit is devoted to outing the Senators that sold us out to eliminate Net Neutrality

The front page of Reddit is devoted to outing the Senators that sold us out to eliminate Net Neutrality.

Here's the hitlist. Ruin these motherfucking Republicans!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xye5M5CK240
washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702
youtu.be/TsVpk00atGc
youtube.com/watch?v=kLoFUEjlvUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BUMP FOR JUSTICE

This is my senator. He never sold me out to telecoms.

The national nightmare is almost over! DUMP THIS SHIT SHOW!!

>plebbit actually thinks nn is good

Go back you fucking faggot

Can Normies tell it's obvious astroturfing or are they too retarded to notice?

>Net Nutrality is bad
Explain.

I mean you are talking about Reddit...

Pls KYS faggot
Kthnxbye

The burden of proof lies upon the one making the positive assertion, ie "we need net neutrality".

Good luck Reddit

not him but basically ur a giant faggot that fell for an active campaign to get gullible retards to shill for netflix and google

Welcome to USA where is corruption legal

That will be hard for him to digest. I mean both Bernie and Mark zuckerberg told him net neutrality is great.

Do these guys not realize this whole think is basically ISPs vs tech giants?
The true hypocrisy here is tech giants pretending to be on the anti-censorship side.

firstly, this V
secondly anything Soros pumps money into I take a 180 stance on.

As much as I hate reddit, this is one of the shittiest points I've ever seen.

>that flag
>that post
>my sides

>The true hypocrisy here is tech giants pretending to be on the anti-censorship side.

Goyim please, google had the motto "don't be evil" so OBVIOUSLY they're on our side!!

sending out thank you cards to them immediately for getting rid of NN.

Amen brother

I don't want gov regulation of the internet and if you do your an idiot

I am sorry you don't understand how arguments work.

There's net neutrality as a concept and Obama's 2015 NN.

leddit thinks both are the same thing.

Jesus christ.

Hahaha

It all makes sense now

Big companies pay money so their narrative appears on the front page of reddit.

Anyone who believes shit from reddit is a gullible retard.

If you want to farm negative karma, comment on how much these congressmen took from the pro-NN lobby. Sometimes it was more than they took from the anti-NN lobby, which fucks up the narrative.

Like I said, good luck Reddit

Also,

youtu.be/xye5M5CK240

Why isn't lobbying just outlawed? Oh look, now politicians can't be legally bribed.

washingtonexaminer.com/soros-ford-foundation-shovel-196-million-to-net-neutrality-groups-staff-to-white-house/article/2560702

This is my Chancellor. He did not sell me, my fellow Bavarians, and this nation to the Jews.

What's the position against both Netflix and the ISPs? I want both of them to lose.

I'm not making a claim, I'm asking a question because I legitimately don't know, you retard.

>be Sup Forums
>we hate the jews
>immediately supports the jews to be contrarian because their hatred for a website that ruined Sup Forums
how the mighty have fallen

Its so funny that liberal retards from reddit are trying to post on our site. Go chew on some lead you degenerates. If a liberal wants something, I want the opposite because 100% of everything the left pushes for is a negative for the white race. Everything they do.

Lol so called "net neutrality" has only even been a thing since 2015, and has had zero impact on the internet. Stop falling for liberal political money making schemes you dumbasses.

It's a kike vs kike battle.

>Sup Forums is one person
just get some popcorn, sit back comfy and watch the shitshow newfag

This is the first time I see Republicans celebrating the loss of a liberty.

Then you've been blind. They've been doing it since the 70s.

>Drumpf is an unstable KKK fascist Nazi who is going to start WW3
>HOW DARE THE DRUMPF ADMINISTRATION VOLUNTARILY GIVE UP THEIR POWER TO REGULATE\CENSOR BROADBAND INTERNET BEHIND CLOSED DOORS WITH ZERO ACCOUNTABILITY OR RECOURSE. HOW DARE THE FCC EXPLAIN THE DANGER OF FIVE (5) UNACCOUNTABLE BUREAUCRATS HAVING UNLIMITED REGULATORY CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET. I'M LITERALLY SHAKING!! FIX THIS RIGHT NOW!

Give me 8 dollars a month and I'll be happy to.

>Thinks 5 unaccountable bureaucrats having the unlimited power to censor the internet behind closed doors is "liberty"
Reddit isn't sending their best.

Never trust Google ever, pretty fucking simple.

How about you KYS you faggot cuck shill. take your leddit gayness someplace fucking else

I see you guys moved on from "Comcast will make you pay more for the internet (even though they could just do that now but aren't)," at least.

Personally, I think you should bring back "Comcast is run by JEWS. You don't want to let JEWS win, do you?"

Explain to me why we should hate net neutrality?

Oh it will make Joogle, Kikebook, twatter, and shitflix pay there fair share for bandwith, and keep the isp monopoly intact...

Yeah we should totally go to war in support of kikebook, joogle, and shitflix

>sold out
>implying they wouldn't have done it for free

drink bleach you boot licking statist.

If you weren't a colosal fuck up, you would understand 2 things

1) living on the internet is a waste of life. Go outside, read a book, lift, fuck, earn, just stop caring about your fucking screen time

2) looking to the government to "save" you is just a warning sign that you will inevitablely be better off with a tall cool refreshing glass of bleach

remember that reddit, the site itself, has a stake in this too.

they receive a huge amount of traffic.

Fuck off blue fag

such horrible deflective arguments

you must be really fucking stupid

>Explain to me why we should hate net neutrality?
That's not how this works, brainlet. Explain to me why we should want FIVE (5) bureaucrats on an agency dedicated to censoring shit having unlimited regulatory control over all broadband internet in the USA. Protip: You can't.

The FTC's limited powers is enough to save you from yourself, soyboy.

Someone explain why Net Nuetrality is good without using words like "they could" "they might" or those stupid package infographs

Never have I seen so much pseudo-alpha in one single post.

Kys

Literally check the archives you plebbit scum, we have this thread, with the same explanations every 15 minutes. Now go back, and never come back.

#IStandWithSheev
#ImpeachTheSenateOrder66Now

can someone tell me what this all means please?
I dont really understand the tech stuff because my interest is in history and geopolitics on this board.

Thank you

I just did and only one thread existed and it was just a stupid one post no replys.

Reeeedit wasn't so active during the election campaign.

>anything Soros pumps money into I take a 180 stance on
same

Obscenely overlooked

It means all of the pro Net Neutrality people got BTFO with actual facts instead of infographs.

Why you would be against NN?

youtu.be/TsVpk00atGc

It's not tech stuff but legal stuff.
He brought up quotes from the bill which state that all the shit pro-nn activists claim ISPs will do with the removal of the NN will be illegal for them to pull.

Gonna lmao into eternity when NN is repealed and all of the cable company bootlickers wake up one day to find their retarded stormnigger websites banned. Including Sup Forums. Repeal of NN means that providers can pick and choose whichever websites they want to give access to. All it takes is some social media campaign against a company that allows access to far right sites and it's bye bye Sup Forums.

I wish that didn't have Sargon and Milo so I could share it.

Replace with weev.

What we have isn't even fucking NN. Its falsely labeled as NN to get as much fucking support as possible for it. That is the goddamn problem. Normal NN is fine but what we have is a fucking power grab by the DNC for corporations to freely do as they wish outside of government regulations and business law.

Yeah I don't get why people even feel as though their opinion matters unless they are a major share holder from either side.

>what we have is a fucking power grab by the DNC for corporations to freely do as they wish outside of government regulations and business law

put down the meth pipe and find a source other than Rush Limbaugh's asshole for any of that inflammatory hyperbolic propaganda.

>Government oversight is freedumb

They're trying to keep a band-aid on a gaping wound. While IP's shouldn't throttle you, the fact remains that it is a minor issue relative to the other shit telecom companies do. We're better off dropping the shit and actually figuring out how to maintain a free and open internet without having to suck federal cock.

I wonder how hard it would be to break the dependence on ISP's entirely...

>when ISPs throttle and block the web sites I get more freedom

jesus you are brain damaged beyond help

its also the law that people cant seal your property. Maybe you would think you were more free if those burdensome laws were removed.

>weev
Wew I thought everyone stopped giving that attention whore attention years ago. Also, that graphic only appeals to underage faggots, nice work revealing yourself.

You're a retard

>I wonder how hard it would be to break the dependence on ISP's entirely...

Literally impossible, given that a few major telecom companies own almost all of the infrastructure, and that infrastructure costs many billions of dollars to install and maintain. Good luck trying to raise enough to even maintain your own connection.

Comcast cares less about Sup Forums than the government does. There's a 100% chance that blocking "hate" websites would find itself on the agenda of the next democrat president, and it could easily come in the form of "net neutrality" legislation.

The targets are Netflix, Youtube, and P2P networking. Though the last one can be sufficiently obfuscated to be effectively unblockable.

This is the biggest case of information and dishonesty I ever seen. Telecom companies donate to ALL politicians not just republicans. God damn humanity really is stupid and beyond saving.

Here's the thing, if we keep NN then Google etc maintain their ability to censor and nothing changes. If we repeal NN ISPs gain the ability to censor as well as well as fuck their customers over hard due to their regional monopolies. ISPs are fighting for the right to fuck us over and make extra sheckles from getting these tech companies to pay them a fast lane ransom that small domains wno't be able to afford.

>Comcast cares less about Sup Forums than the government does.
This is stupid as hell. Not only is the government unable to block websites because they're restricted by the 1st amendment (which exclusively applies to the government), but telecom companies HAVE blocked Sup Forums in the past. The idea that the telecom companies will give a shit about keeping open access to places like Sup Forums when they have complete power over content is pants-on-head retarded. They're not beholden to free speech laws, and all it takes is one effective social media campaign for a company to revoke access.

A lot of areas are setting up municipal telecom services that are payed for by the community. Chattanooga, TN took this approach to establish a pretty good fiber network. The cost is on the order of hundreds of millions, not billions.

Apart from that, my thought would be to go to satellite-based internet or an over-air P2P network. The speeds would be slow (or at the very least the ping will be stupid-high), but the only thing it would require is for you to be within signal range of a peer. Nothing is stopping people from creating an entirely new information sharing protocol.

>The cost is on the order of hundreds of millions, not billions.
You're talking about a single city. Imagine attempting to connect the entire country. Not to mention that most major metro areas are in the pockets of at least one telecom company, which is a large reason why most areas only have one or two choices for a provider. I mean, don't get me wrong, it'd be great to break dependence on telecom companies, but it's not feasible.

Covfefe bitches, covfefe.

Hail.

AT&T did for a very short period of time back in 2009, however even without NN laws, they backed off of it because the shit that you get for blocking domains isn't insignificant and there was no money to be made. As far as PR goes, telecom companies are probably the only businesses to maintain a lower approval rating than congress. They don't give a fuck what people think because if they were truly willing to boycott them, they already would have.

>they're restricted by the first amendment
Like that's ever stopped a democrat from passing a law. We don't need to trade one evil for another.

How about we ruin you instead, faggot.

Nothing is stopping them now.
>Oh no fines
>Better send a lobbyist with a briefcase full of cash to put an end to this.

Double reply my bad but, the government can steal my property of they so choose to and I can't do anything about it beyond jail or death or bankruptcy fighting it in court.

>As much as I hate reddit, this is one of the shittiest points I've ever seen.
wow you're assblasted that somebody making an argument should be the one to provide evidence for their own points?

so if you make some stupid fucking accusation about Trump, you expect ME to provide evidence supporting it? fuck you

What if I told you that businesses only charge what the consumer is willing to pay?

>AT&T did for a very short period of time back in 2009, however even without NN laws, they backed off of it because the shit that you get for blocking domains isn't insignificant and there was no money to be made.

The political climate is completely different now, and Sup Forums wasn't the far-right powerhouse it is right now.

>Like that's ever stopped a democrat from passing a law. We don't need to trade one evil for another.
Don't be an idiot. Even if America transformed into some dystopia with an evil dem at the helm, the law would be struck down by the courts without question. This is just a fantasy.

Without NN, I'd imagine the impetus would become a lot greater. It's a motivational issue, not one of capability. Well, with the exception of some cities which have expressly forbidden anyone from laying new line or using already-existing telecom line, but the majority of the market is capable of establishing municipal services.

The only real trick is tying in rural areas, 4g networks are a very cost-effective way of doing this.

Fuck net neutrality.
Fuck you niggers from Reddit and share blue and obamas gooch shilling big government here.

No Sup Forums is against Net Neutrality

You have much more faith that the government would allow this than I do.
I almost hope the repeal passes so you faggots learn a lesson.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLoFUEjlvUI