ITT: Reddit the series

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/visualnovels/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean redditsuba right?

>X show starts airing
>Sup Forums is hyped and constantly talking about it
>as the episodes come out one by one more and more people start discussing it so it becomes more popular
>Sup Forums starts hating it because it's popular now
Why is every board contrarian?

Same thing happened with Undertale and Five Nights at Freddy's. With Sup Forums I mean.

ITT:OP the faggot

The cazy thing about threads with "ITT:" in them is that you a GUARANTEED a shit thread, every time

Here's the thing, turd

>LNtards hypes this shit
>faggots who havent read the LN join in the hype
>as episodes were shown one-by-one, they realize it is pretty shit

Moral; dont join in hypes if you havent read the source yet. Also, LNs are degenerate so dont even bother

kys yourselves.

>degenerate
You have to go back.

You are not wrong but I think you mean Re:ddit 0/10

Does reddit even play VNs?

reddit.com/r/visualnovels/

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA Sup Forums BTFO

But I agree, Reddit;zero is still shit

As expected of reddit scum. Turns out the people hating on an actually good show like Re:Zero were them all along trying to brainwash us.

You fuckers have to go back. Also stop trying to fit in faggot.

Something something Isekai

All isekais are reddit tier by default.

This thread reeks of neo-Sup Forums. Neck yourselves.

>isekais
>neo-Sup Forums

Imagine being this autist

>Cancer
Fucking neck yourself.

What makes the WN not selling and why did Kadokawa keep pushing it?

Really, what is it about this series that makes its hatebase so cancerous?

The only reddit fag here is the autist who keeps spamming these retarded fucking threads.

Reddit did nothing wrong, I've had enough of this boogeyman bullshit.

Read the archive.

The WN is free

This.

because SURPRISE marketers actually do know this board and how to manipulate its users better than you do.

It's probably just one samefagging autist. It's nearly always the case.

They metaphorically polished a turd/one man's trash is another's treasure. They probably saw potential in the script and plot and knew it would be popular with a bigger media push due to the harem like nature of the show. It was probably cheap as hell for them to acquire the rights for publishing so it must have been a pretty profit turnover for them.

Seems like Aniplex could learn a thing or two from them.

This desu

re:zero fags are disgusting

everyone i met who loves this shit has seen like 20 series and are turbopleb

At this point I can't take anyone who criticizes the series seriously anymore. The fact that they even spout "harem" like this guy Automatically screams shitposter.

I wasnt criticising the series. Im not the autistic shitposter who makes these threads

Sure buddy.

Regardless of how you feel about ReZero as a series, you have to appreciate a guy that is as dedicated to his story as Nagatsuki is. He put his story out there on the equivalent of a wordpress blog that no one read for 30+ chapters, and went from that to working side by side White Fox to make his story reach millions of people around the globe.

Truly an inspiration to writers.