Canada. is there any hope left at all?

Not sure how much more i can take of the shit show going up here. were going to fall faster than Sweden at this pace. Our upcoming election in 2019 is between Trudeau, a weak beta conservative cuck (harper lite) and a communist sikh. i want off this sinking ship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6x8q6lBLgw
cicnews.com/2017/06/bill-c6-passed-giving-immigrants-smoother-pathway-canadian-citizenship-069248.html#gs.Ods3LVU
returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white
environicsinstitute.org/projects/completed-projects/survey-muslims-canada-2016
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just send canadians to re-education camps and can the beta cuckservative help you and what up with that sikh commie

As an Alaskan I want to say that it's nothing personal but we'd very much like a wall too because you're lost and you just embarrass us and we don't want to be in any way associated with people who can't even be trusted with bear mace.

Burn Quebec to the ground and we might consider annexing you.

>collective responsibility
>collective

hahahahaha

no

Trump makes me feel united with Americans, a country that is not mine yet I still feel it.
Jagmeet Sing makes me feel like I am an unwilling enemy of US being flung into war with my own brothers.
If there’s anyone who makes me feel divided and threatened, it’s these thought-police politicians like Jagmeet, Trudeau, Merkel, and all the other slimy puppets with lobbyist cash in their pockets.

I feel united with the entire world even if it’s kicking and screaming and swearing, but as soon as someone tells me I have to act MORE united and that my current feelings with the world were actually RACIST, now I don’t even want to interact with the world and I want to keep away from them. Because I AM NOT going to change who I am, and if I am such a threat to the world for being myself, then I refuse to interact with this world. Thanks for dividing us, libs.

CANUCKISTAN

>Sikhs are bro tier
O really, sweetie?

if you don't like then go back to where you came from you stupid cumskin

>NDP
>Winning ever
Lolokay

>muh Trump

There is hope. A lot of Canadians are not satisfied with our current state of affairs.

What would you think if a single independent MP got elected in the prairies and spent all his time in Parliament REEE-ing about traditional Christian values and Canada's European heritage?

based street shitter

Anyone know what year his parents arrived in Canada?

The conservatives may be cucks by our standards (what the hell is a Progressive-Conservative?) but they're on track to take over

Theres about 40 million canadians. The US should take over their shit country.

>Dear Canadian Citizens:
>You are no longer allowed to have your own thoughts or ideas. You MUST agree with our interpretation and narrative of certain people and current events or you are irresponsible and should be shamed.
>t. Your Cucknadian Government

I was born and raised here by anglo parents.
I am now a god damn minority in my own city
i am surroudned by foreigners. seeing more and more women in hijabs pushing strollers everywhere i go. pajeet and chun li everywhere.
homes cost in excess of million dollars. shitty ass townhomes approaching 750,000
all the green space being demolished for legoland townhomes and shitty 40 foot lot homes for immigants
congestion on every major roadway
white people are the overwhelmingly minority for those under 18.
i havent heard one politican speak about immigration, astronomical cost of living, the debt of this nation and quickly changing demographics. there is no saving where i currently live.

>40 million more leftists
Think about this, user

With the current state of conservatives he'd be ousted from parliament. Conservatives are too obsessed with "hey we're just like Liberals but maybe we'll be better at the economy!".

Nope. these people speak for you now. Better accept it before they 'inspire' you with their differences. It's time to unite. Become one.

Ousted how? Legitimately curious as I am considering doing this myself. Do you mean being voted out in the following election or can they just kick out an MP summarily?

>tfw both the Liberal and NDP leaders have praised a communist dictator

For Americans: this guy is the leader of the meme New Democratic Party and they have never been elected to the office of Prime Minister

This man will almost assuredly split Ontario and kill the power base of Justin Trudeau so Sheer and the conservatives can sweep through the prairies and if they can win Quebec they will toss out Justin in 2019 fairly easialy

This shitskin will virtue signal so hard that he actually ruins both Justin Trudeau and his own chances of winning power

It’s delicious, yesssss keep agreeing with Justin yesssss

Let's hope not.

I unironically want Canada to split into separate countries. Maybe the faggots in Quebec and Ontario want to live in some weird marxist dystopia but I sure as fuck don't

move down here nigger and maybe someday we'll retake leafland

Do they wear turbans to hide the sihkness in their heads?

>the highest office is to unite

FUCKING WRONG

The highest office is to enforce laws and run the army

It’s like everyone was taught that the government is supposed to be your goddamn mother

>is there any hope left at all?
Our cuckservatives make American democrats look like hardcore republicans, what do you think?
Fuck no. Best you make whatever money you can and then get the fuck out, even if that means going innawoods and homesteading.

BASED brown bro in a turban hat!

Toronto is a disgusting place.

If everyone who is not a Canadian Citizen were booted out of Canada, how would the country's demographics change?

The virus of progressivism spreads from the shores.

all true.

>muh based Sikhs hate muslims too guys
>Sikhs are b-b-bros

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6x8q6lBLgw

>I was born and raised here by anglo parents.
Then go back to where your anglo ancestors came from cumskin.

>I am now a god damn minority in my own city
So what? That's not my fault you feel like a queer because of it. Toughen up you sensitive faggot.

>homes cost in excess of million dollars. shitty ass townhomes approaching 750,000
Don't be poor, you must have a shit family if you are. You're family has been in this country this long and you're still poor? How is this possible? It's because your family is a bunch of fucking failures in life including you.

they're handing out citizenship in two years now
so...not much. we're fucked.

>sow division and inflame hatred
>inspire and unite
Gotta love those buzzwords everybody keeps usings. No proof; just buzzwords. Buzz, buzz.

This man will take down hair lisp. I'm not saying he will be PM, no Scheer will be PM. Hair lisp and panjeet here are going to split the leftists in two. The next election will be a virtue signal battle between these two douche nozzles. Scheer will get the sane vote.

its true. its remarkable to watch the change happen. its not just toronto tho. its the entire GTA. outer suburbs are now minority majority cities ie Ajax

youd be kicking out probably 3-4M people of the total population of which 80% are minorities. problem is birthright citizenship so two immigrants legal or illegal pop out 1-5kids and all their kids are now "canadian." see photo to left

Commie Brownie will win. Screen cap this.

yup. cicnews.com/2017/06/bill-c6-passed-giving-immigrants-smoother-pathway-canadian-citizenship-069248.html#gs.Ods3LVU

>should inspire and unite
Yeah, uniting whites is what saves the West.

Yes there's plenty of hope simply because non-Whites other than indians can't survive outside of their shithole cities. Also, there is no hope for Eastern Canada, but fuck that place anyway. Quebec & Ontario especially, fuck both of them. We all know that the somewhat selective immigration process has brought over weak as fuck immigrants who are scared of guns and only have power because the government openly shills against Whites. Compared to the US, I'd rather be here for the next 10 years.

>Unite because we are diffrent
>Also wants to make everyone the same through mixbreeding
Well which is it? diverse or same?

Is this party our only chance? Quebec tried to uncuck Canada by going all NDP in 2011 (>NDP>not cucked) in the federal election but Ontario literally fucked the country over by still voting for cons despite them taking multiple poz'd loads in their ass via privatizing their hydro and the 407. NDP was the only party that wanted to keep public assets public.

Quebec and the PQ deserves their shot at the wheel.

This, dunecoons will vote for their skin.

>build a world that stronger not in spite of, but because of our differences

Has this worked anywhere ever?

That fucking ad on the right even top kek

Deport him now.

Yeah when the wild rose party becomes national you can start thinking Quebec has a shot lmaooooo

>communist sikh
We should get him into office purely for shits n giggles

Nope

It's ok leaf when canada gets annexed abd turned into a white ethnostate you'll be spared and can live with us, provided that you're white

>reading his tweet in an indian accent

Just annex Alberta and Saskatchewan

Theres 36 milloon in canada. 25 million are white. At least 20 million are ok. Trudeau wasnt elected by whites. Like 35% of liberals are immigrants. Liberals only got a 38% "majority" that put trudeau as prime minister. Our voting system promotes voting for the winning party and elections are decided before prairies and west even get a chance to vote - over 60% of seats are gta and quebec. Many either dont vote as its pointless or vote the potential winner to have them in power locally with a matching mp to get more gibmes.

So saying its 40 million liberals/leftists is bullshit. If america had our voting system california would decide every election on its own.

No. We're done.

>caring about the ndp
Fucking wut?

Anglo’s fake news. PQ is shit and is getting chucked by globocommunist QS as we speak.
CAQ is the right wing party that wins next provincial election. They’ll make the wild rose look like Theresa May.

returnofkings.com/138122/my-tinder-experiment-confirms-that-girls-in-western-canada-prefer-black-men-over-white

Canadians on fucking suicide watch.

Thanks friend, this is great.

the new twitter is wearing thin. is there a way to 100% block it?

yup toronto vancouver and quebec decide every election. also, check this out. its obvious why the left allies with islam.

listening, this is good

the Goldy interview had fabulous optics

lol oh shit they took down the site!

environicsinstitute.org/projects/completed-projects/survey-muslims-canada-2016

The NDP are basically communists in disguise.

Their late party leader, Jack Layton, was a devout follower of Stalin and Trotsky. His widow, Olivia Chow, used to live around my neighborhood. I worked for a shitty moving company in that neighborhood at the time, and one summer a couple of the boys got a contract under her name, they had to clear out Olivias basement of all Jacks shit. Apparently his basement was chock full of framed Soviet era propaganda posters and other manners of collectables. Stalin related items and bookshelves full of commie filth.

The NDP are a tool of the Jew, and all good Canadians should make sure they never gain power.

Stick a rake in it, Canada's done

Holy shit Singh thinks he's an American.

Here's my vision for a Traditionalist MP: talk to everyone in a rural prairie district and oust a progressive cuck, go to Parliament. Repeatedly bring up the concerns of European Canadians. Maintain decorum. Constantly engage directly with Canadians to learn their concerns and affirm your goals of ending immigration and re-establishing the nation's European culture. Get really popular and maybe become PM in the following election with PC MP's running in your new party...

That last part may be a bit of a stretch but I think a traditionalist MP could pull the PC to the right the way the NDP pulls the libs to the left.

Don't worry, you were never a real country anyways.

Am I white enough to be spared? I’m /balk/

That smuglord in the middle, jfc.

>literal Iraq has more sense than Canada

The absolute state of leafs.

Sure you arent a mexican that fled america?

Isn't denouncing someone an attempt to sow division and inflame hatred, Pradeep?

sweden is the greatest example of how multiculturalism doesn't work

>Collective

pls gib fashy canadian mommy and daddy

Yeah m8. Purebred Daco-Roman Oltean. Although I’m pretty good at cultivating the Mexican look because of my Stalin genes.

I'm pretty sure Latin America is a better example considering they're the most diverse place on earth

justin castro apologized to gayness
what more do you want form him?