We're hitting levels of degeneracy that shouldnt be possible

We're hitting levels of degeneracy that shouldnt be possible

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/
unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>gay prince and a mongrel princess.

the absolute state of bongistan

>anglicans
theyre the same cunts that brought heaps of africans into melbourne and now we have gang problems

CoE needs to be purged and it's priesthood entirely replaced.

Wiemar Republic world wide!

Devoted Catholics can cause bad things to happen. Still shouldn't write the religion off though.

MP Michael Danby of Melbourne Ports
described by the media as 'jewish-Australia' politician
Jerusalem Post ran an article about Danby on one of his regular visits to izrail. When there, izrayle's Danny Danon reportedly asked/begged Danby to persuade Australia to take 50,000 Africans which izrayle didn't want. Danon reportedly said izrail couldn't risk its homogeneity
Izraili media reported that Danby said he'd be 'delighted' to do as Danon asked
Next thing, Oz received the Africans

theoccidentalobserver.net/2011/07/07/jewish-australian-mp-bring-israels-african-immigrants-to-australia/

>mongrel princess

your impotent rage and jealousy are so obvious, cletus.

Can this child be somehow forced / brainwashed into homosexuality? Do they actually have the means to achieve it? Its scary to think of the lengths this family would go to achieve their goals. Like they did with Diana.

>Can this child be somehow forced / brainwashed into homosexuality?
ofcourse :DD

When will this shit end?

This is some funny shit. After years of inbreeding, they now want to produce fuck toy offspring with hemophilia. So now they want nig blood to remove the cursed gene.

AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHA fucking english muffins need to go back in the over at 350 for 3 or 4 more hours

>the boy on the left

We should have never left the oceans...

How would that force them to accept gay marriage. He would just be forced to marry a woman and fuck dudes on the side, like any other homo monarch in history.

Every. Fucking. Time.

>The guardian

That commie rag is the absolute worst.

Well, they're teaching kids to be trannies in schools here, so i guess they could try.

I fear they might do the opposite of what you said. This family is really fucked up

Yeah, how does that work? I cant imagine parents on any level would be ok with this..

yeah well I'm going to pray that he ends up straight therefore cancelling out their gay fag shit

>Christianity will save the West!
l o l

The parents are told its an anti bullying program for gay and trans students. In reality its a fucking indoctrination program literally run by communist lesbians and pedophile apologists.

>I not only teach people how to be gay, I teach them how to be gay and communist, so invite me to your school if you will.” - Roz Ward, safe schools project.

unsafeschools.org/the-australian-safe-schools-program-la-trobe-university/

Of course the lefty politicians are all clamoiring to get this made part of their curriculum in states they control. The conservative politicians have offered mostly token resistance, although based cory bernardi gives them what for.