Apple can suck my dong

user:root
password:(empty)
Now you can simply ssh into another mac with root priviliges without even knowing password xD

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/29/macos-high-sierra-bug-apple-mac-unlock-blank-password-security-flaw
unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/29/macos-high-sierra-bug-apple-mac-unlock-blank-password-security-flaw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big, if true.

Massive vulnerability, but it's already been fixed through an automatic update.

Sadly, it is....

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/29/macos-high-sierra-bug-apple-mac-unlock-blank-password-security-flaw

Except for bois who have disabled automatic update. And believe me there's many of them

>Apple users even considering turning off automatic updates

Ok, dude.

unvis.it/theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/29/macos-high-sierra-bug-apple-mac-unlock-blank-password-security-flaw

Apple fag here. I've noticed my mac and iphone had been buggier than normal. Is apple offshoring their programming to less capable Pajeets?

>apple makes the best stuf-
A serious security flaw was found in the latest version of Apple’s macOS High Sierra that could allow anyone to access locked settings on a Mac using the user name “root” and no password, and subsequently unlock the computer.

The security flaw, discovered a couple of weeks ago and disclosed in an Apple[3] developer support forum, has been shown to work within the software’s user preferences screen, among other locations. Once triggered, the same combination will also bypass the lock screen of Macs running Apple’s latest operating system.

Having advised users to set a root password to prevent unauthorised access[4] to Mac computers, the company then pushed out a software update[5] for macOS High Sierra fixing the security flaw on Wednesday afternoon.

Turkish software developer, Lemi Orhan Ergin, publicised the flaw on Twitter, calling the bug a “huge security issue”:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

avoid mac and shilldows at all cost btw, systemd distros also really. The germ is a cia nigger nobody is that fucking incompetent

probably full of soyboys and women there, and this is what you get

sigh I miss the time when only good people worked in sw dev.
>He who cannot hit the nail on the head on first try, he should find something else to do

Everyone is offshoring everything to 80 IQ street shitters. Hell, I was on a project where we had a bitch of a time getting the source code from them, and it turned out they built a fake project. It looked like it mostly worked, but there was no database, all the data was hard-coded into html.

Checked

Apple OS development team

And BTW
solution: root@yourmac~# passwd root
it will ask you for a new password and change it for you

mac has/had sshd installed & enabled by default?

Windows 7 and previous versions for gaming
Linux for everything else

Have noticed all the reviews on the Google play store are from poos in the loos?

kek guess what goys? Microsoft is 100 USD a pop. You think workers in India and China are paying that for an operating system? At least mac users have liscenses and get security updates unlike the 3rd would scum with their pirated virus magnets.

Ich benutze Win7 ult fur Gaming und Arch Linux fur 'Stuff'. Das ist die beste Kombination.
(Sry for spelling but i have no german characters on my keyboard)

This has already been patched. Keep up with the news, retard.

> (OP)
Suck my wiener cunt
Half of those Apptards have switched off their auto update because some youtube cunt told 'em to do so

I think this one bypassed that but I might be wrong. I think it installs even with automatic updates disabled.

WTF MAN SPIDER