Quebec. Explain yourselves. When did you become English hating, trap loving faggots?

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42200730

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3693071/quebec-preparing-to-dole-out-welfare-to-asylum-seekers-report/
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40922739/german-minister-says-too-many-people-are-speaking-english-in-berlin
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Apuyar dos por Ingles

Québec is french. If you can't be bothered to speak french and live in Quebec then you should have chosen Ontario, I heard they like immigrants there.

Nobody gives a fuck. I used to have a teacher who would always talk about how you're not allowed to speak in English to a customer unless they specifically ask for English, but whenever you talk to a storekeeper in English they talk back in English.

The eternal bonjour hi will never die out. Maybe in some of the more French parts people will stop, but the mixed and English parts will continue.

Plateau is the best region

They’ve always been English-hating trap-loving faggots. They’re French ffs. They aren’t even real French, they’re a Mordor-mutated version of the real French, who are themselves Mordor-mutated of real people.

t. Anglo from Quebec

>American desperately wants a traditionally French province to lose drop its sense of identity

Of course it would be a fellow amerimutt.

hold the fuck up
the government is literally making it illegal for store clerks to greet people in english?
how is this not just soft totalitarianism?

Quebec has no more French identity. They are brainwashed globalists who despise their ancestors and their culture. They only want people to speak French because fuck you.

how many more muslims do the jews need to import to change their language to islam-french?

Quebec is just defending their cultural identity, and I'm fine with that.

>When did you become English hating
like...1534?

It’s ALREADY illegal to greet customers in English. They actually have language police who go around to stores and fine clerks for speaking English first, even in heavily English areas.

I used to laugh at them but now I understand. Anglo Canadian culture is literally gone and doesn't exist anymore. Also this is a motion and not an actual bill.

Good old Quebec language bullshit feels wholesome in the current year

Fuck you, we're in a slump right now. Québec will rise from the ashes.

A portion of Québec people desperately want to keep the Québec spirit alive, and they try to keep it around in weird ways. Language control is actually pretty common.

Actually, the Plateau is only really good if you ignore all the kikes near Parc Jeanne-Mance.

>because fuck you
In an attempt to preserve an identity, numbnuts.

>Literal fascism in Leafland

It's like watching people you don't like slap the shit out of each other.

true, our faggot prime minister is literally going around saying we're a post-national state. those french fucks are 100% right on this one

Read the rest if my post. They despise everything they used to be. There is no cultural identity left in Quebec. I grew up there and have cousins and nephews who still live there. They’re all ultra-brainwashed hyper-globalists.

Quebec is a cuck province like its mother country France. Soon to be filled with immigrants like France, raping, pillaging and looting.

globalnews.ca/news/3693071/quebec-preparing-to-dole-out-welfare-to-asylum-seekers-report/

Quebec has always been paranoid about their French identity and culture becoming diluted among an otherwise English-majority country.

they've always been english hating..where you been nigger

If they despised themselves, they wouldn't take measures to preserve their cultural identity.

They're certainly better than Torontoites.

Quebecoise is some gay bastard child

>caring about canada
>not archiving
>Asks the question in the title
You're a leaf aren't you?

This isn’t true. Quebec nationalism only started in the 1950s. Before then they were submissive language niggers.

Who cares? It will be "hola, nihao" by 2050.

more compelled speech?

kek

I meant they despise their ancestors. They love themselves in the same way that any raging SJW loves themselves. They don’t give a shit about culture. They use language as an excuse to be assholes and then hide behind muh culture to justify things. I lived there a long time, I know.

>a government literally telling people what words they're allowed to use and not use

holy shit, canacucks

This. Québec is Canada's México (at least until México becomes Canada's México after we finish the Wall).

They're a bitter, defeated people, like natives, mexicans, and of course, the universal nigger.

Words and ideas are more powerful then guns... you wouldnt let people have guns? so why let them have ideas?

Let them secede, the current PM is a dick bag and no one on the east coast voted for him. The ultimate BTFO of leafs personally.

>fighting for your culture makes you defeated
>I don't know what the term "defeated people"means

Probably 1759

Proof.
Show your leaf card fag or say sorry.

????

>a friendly "Bonjour, Hi!"
This is so fucking gay. Taking a cock up the ass is less gay than this.

>Anglo Canadian culture is literally gone
The Maritimes and Newfoundland say hello.

says you you german faggot

Better than just "Hi," which is becoming your problem

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40922739/german-minister-says-too-many-people-are-speaking-english-in-berlin

Fuck off.
Maybe Jerrys are fags, but they're EUROPEAN fags, superior to nation founded by scum exiled from Europe. At that point you probably guess who am I talking aboot.

I think this is faggotry on Quebecs part. Having said that - who the fuck needs a translation of "bonjour" (Good day.) Bonjour-Hi is more insulting to me as an English Canadian than plain old "Bonjour"

Canada wasn't founded by European exiles you stupid faggot. Ahahaha. It was all merchants and hunters. Oh my god pick up a history book.

Anglo and French really hate each other in Canada?

No one will stop - it's a matter of commerce.

Until the goverment pays store owners to only speak in French they're going to answer in the customer's language, to speed up the transaction.
Montréal gets TONS of tourists and non-French business people and peeople often try their French - but it is just easier for the shop keeper to respond in Englishif they can tell, by the accent, that that's the customer's first language.

Most of Montréal and the Eastern Townships are traditionally English-speaking, but the Quebec government has been actively anti-English for decades, now.
Canada's first terrorism crisis was about this. Google: October Crisis.

You see a similar language thing in Vancouver: Chinese employees in stores will start speaking Mandarin to "Chinese" customers.
Thing is there are a HUGE number of Chinese-Canadians whose families have been in British Columbia for a long time and they HATE that people assume they are the recently arrived Mainland Chinese
They get pretty pissed. Which can be kinda funny if you're with a sweet kind Chinese girl and she suddenly rages about this.

>Québec is french and english.

Fixed it for you.
(Psst - learn your Canadian history so you don't embarass yourself like this again, mon ami.)

Quebec is french. Be french or fuck off. I hate the current Canadian alt-right so fucking much. The preach all this bullshit about keeping their cities white and anglo and then try to invade our french sectors and push their bullshit on us. They're jealous our mono-culture is actually successful.

>Canada province
not Canadian province
>Urges
Urges implies it’s not a law
Is this translated from Muslim or something?

Tough words from china’s Arctic colony.

The Eastern Townships isn't really English anymore

Because the anglos here are fucking hypocrites who want to preserve their culture and replace all others. They won't leave the french the fuck alone.

>gov telling you how to speak

Jesus Fucking Christ

this is true, you can steamroll Fallout in like 30 minutes not killing a single dude with 10 Charisma.

>gov asking you to please assimilate into the culture

Thats some 1984 tier shit. You guys should have done the same as the US : Tell the Crown to fuck off and make your own constitution.

>government does not care what language you speak

theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country

Nigga say what, I was there this we summer, definitely 50/50. And no niggers or immigrants

What if we archive that
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/29/us-second-biggest-spanish-speaking-country

No.
ABout 50 years ago there was a decent amount of political capital to be had in Quebec by painting the English as bad, and saying "We need Quebec to be independent - it is French". But it isn't French, it is French and Engish and people realize that, and most Quebecers, even back then, see themselves as Canadian first, Quebecers second (unlike, say, Texas, where they see themselves as Texans first). So, they had 3 referendums and lost every one.
These days there's no possibility of Quebec being independent, so that same faction clings to the language, and passes laws to protect French as their language. Good for them, I guess, I like French (thought the Quebec accent is about as awful as the Australian accent is with regards to English).

To sum up: Do French-Quebecers hate Anglos? A small amount of pretty old people do, and no doubt some pocket of French hipsters, too. Most do not at all.
Do Anglos hate French-Quebecers. NO. They get annoyed with the one-note symphony that's been played for years by Quebec politicians and with complaining from the folks that support those politicians, but there's no real animosity from the Anglos toward the French.

Eastern Townships as a whole are no longer English. Sure there are small pockets but it's nothing like it used to be.

No, it's because French Canadian birthrates dropped off with the Quiet Revolution, and suddenly the survival of French within Canada was no longer guaranteed. So for this reason you have separatism and the failed attempts of the provincial government to get immigrants to learn French.

I'm Canadian and an EU citizen, born in Alberta. If I speak good French, and I look French enough, can I move to Quebec?

IT'S NOT FUCKING FRENCH AND ENGLISH. STOP TRYING TO COME HERE AND CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN. FUCK OFF AND LEAVE. YOU ALREADY HAVE A BILINGUAL PROVINCE AND IT'S CALLED ONTARIO. WE ALL HATE YOU JUST LEAVE.

That's not true, but there are fewer English people. They took their (cinsiderable) mony and left.
Not so much because of the language shit, but because Quebec has squandered so much money that its health care system is TERRIBLE.
It is also a brutally corrupt province, which is really unfortunate.

>the current PM is a dick bag and no one on the east coast voted for him
>no one on the east coast voted for him

Yes, he's awful but...pic related.

What really happened was a VERY unpopular Prime Minister (Stephen Harper) insisted on running again, so it became an Anyone-But-Harper election, and Trudeau won.
The NDP was looking at victory for a while but they managed to squander that, thank goodness. You think Trudeau's bad? The leader of the NDP literally had dual-citizenship. Imagine electing a Prime Minister who has dual-citizenship.

No, it's because many Anglo-Canadians are like Jews in that their loyalty is more to a distant entity (Canada) than to the community that they live in (Anglo-Canadian communities in Quebec) and they are for some reason afraid of potentially being in an independent Quebec even though Quebec has historically treated its linguistic minorities the best.

And I say this with half my family being Anglo

>superior to nation founded by scum exiled from Europe.
that has nothing to do with Canada's history, kiddo.
Australia? Sure.
The USA? You could see it that way.
Canada? Not at all. You need to open your history books. See me after class.

>Tough words from china’s Arctic colony.
lowut? any idea why everyone wants to live in Vancouver, besides it being beautiful what ith the mountains and ocean and fresh air? Because it is warm. Don't be jelly, Trois-Rivières isn't so bad

Quebec is alright, just keep doing your thing.

Learn your history before you post nonsense.

>be anglo
>make speaking and teaching french illegal for years and years
>treat french like subhumans for decades
>relocate massive amounts of french to Louisiana and leave them there to die
>complain about quebec wanting to preserve it's culture

Quebecucks are the worst. They invite all the Chinese and Pakis with their visa programs, and then the Chinese move to Vancouver and the Pakis move to Toronto and Ontario.

They basically control immigration into Canada.

Meanwhile they discriminate against English speaking white people.

The French are the worst sort of white traitor.

Go away. You know nothing of french history.

I just said “allo”

The chinks and the pakis can fuck off just as much as the english can. Nobody likes them here.

It's the same with all these sorts of edgy regional identities
They aren't "Canadian" so they actively work to destroy Canada

They get huge amounts of gibs, and so many of them work for the federal government because you have to be bilingual.....

The Quebecois think francophone niggers are better than English speaking whites.

>When did you become English hating, trap loving faggots?

jesus christ, you people really have no idea how our country works

How difficult is it to live and work in Montreal if you only speak English?

So you have to speak french in Quebec, but the rest of the country must have government staff also know french.
Seriously, the Canadians fucking surrendered to terrorists already in the past, no wonder they are so cucked.

>potentially being in an independent Quebec even though Quebec has historically treated its linguistic minorities the best

1. Quebec has no potential to become independent
2. I lived in Quebec for a LONG time. Quebec cannot claim to have treated linguistic minorities "the best", or in any positivie manner. lol. Of all the things you could say, why that?

The only problems I had in my time in Quebec came from black Québécois. They were the rudest fuckers.

i live in montreal and never heard bonjour, hi!
what the fuck is this thread?
they go bonjour amd switch to english if youre a faggot

>They aren't "Canadian" so they actively work to destroy Canada
the official government policy is that canadian national identity doesn't exist
Canada is already fucking dead my dude, we're literally not even a nation-state anymore

Quel bon sens ces Québecois.

Whats new?
We have always been english hating...

French is the language of Quebec get over it little tyrant

In the past, obviously. The political context has changed and as long as Quebec is part of Canada and/or it receives immigrants, it can't treat its Anglo minority well. Plus there's also the fact that English has become the homogenising tool of the international neoliberal world order.

I live in QC and can confirm, this is true.

It's faggot anglos mad they can't invade the last of our culture. It's not enough for them to have the rest of the country.

not the same at all, our American brother is correct: Quebec literally has it's own immigration policy, separate from federal policy, that is how many many CHinese enter British Columbia - they polp down $1Million and walk in - then they get the money back later. That's Canada's/Quebec's problem - I don't blame the Chinese for taking advantage of something like that. However, too many pay no taxes but use the education system and health care. That should not be allowed.

Canada was never a nation-state, it could only continue to exist if it managed to become adopt the pre-Enlightenment type of government that could make a binational country possible

Bonjour! C'est pas gay si ta bite est plus grande que la mienne!

>Quebec cannot claim to have treated linguistic minorities "the best"
>In ontatio speaking and teaching french was illegal at one point

Montreal in bilingual. English speakers get French education, French speakers get English education.

Everyone there speaks English, and if they don't they're just playing dumb and being exclusionary French dicks.

Quebec is different though, they genuinely only speak a retarded dialect of French.

Even Frenchmen laugh at how archaic Quebecois is. They say "sans fils" instead of "le wifi"

Not difficult to live - plus women in Montreal are elite tier awesome.
Working however would be hard. If really you have no English, I wouldn't even bother to try.
Great city to be single, though.
There are a handful of these "special" cities in the world: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Montreal, and maybe Melbourne, though I've never been.

It's not illegal. This is just a motion, so it's more like a recommendation by the government to stores.

>at one point
Ontario is officially bilingual (French and Engish) - is Quebec?
I don't give a fuck about what happened in 1699.

thankfully I'm not a sex-obsessed animal

thanks