Why is journalism dying Sup Forums?

Why is journalism dying Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/trump-pauses-during-remarks-to-sip-water/
globalresearch.ca/chemtrails-aerosol-and-electromagnetic-weapons-in-the-age-of-nuclear-war-4/5617879
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism
renegadetribune.com
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Journalism died on June 1, 1980 at 5:00pm EST with the utterance of the words "This is CNN."

Because Jewish influence is dying, albeit slowly

>journalists
>journalism

The internet

It’s been happening for over a decade now and it’s only getting faster and faster. The internet literally fucked over Zionists’ centuries-old masterplan. It’s fucking hilarious.

>(((Rosenberg)))

>Writing about small things isn't news worthy?
>WTF goyim journalism is dying.

>journalists

Because the internet has made it redundant, look at TV news now, it's mostly just commentary and speculation that you'd typically find in a Boomer comment section on kikebook

Operation Mockingbird has run out of funding

It's complicated but the overall reality is it's a shit profession with absolutely no fucking standards.
cbsnews.com/news/trump-pauses-during-remarks-to-sip-water/
Link related, the worst article I've ever read.

Because in the CURRENT YEAR anyone with a camera can be a journalist, you no longer need to have someone fly out to cover a coup when you get 500 shakey cam videos or random turckroaches filming it.

The boy who cried wolf and the little white liars.

journalists = mainly kikes

>kike can't stop thinking about all those shekels
im not surprised

globalresearch.ca/chemtrails-aerosol-and-electromagnetic-weapons-in-the-age-of-nuclear-war-4/5617879

BECAUSE CHEMTRAILS ARE ONLY BEING REPORTED ON BY NEW MEDIA

Fucking this

this. I want to erect a 200 ft statue of this guy surrounded by a bunch of internet giants from the yahoo founders to pewdiepie

I'd like to say that it's because most journalists are whores who'll say/do anything as long as they get their money.
While that is true, I think the real main reason for journalism dying is the internet.

>look at TV news now, it's mostly just commentary and speculation that you'd typically find in a Boomer comment section on kikebook
Fucking puke. I hate it. I just want the days of objective "news readers" not Tittie MacGee with her sculpted hair and dogshit opinions on every subject.

something like this but better and no women

Because they stopped being journalists and started being advertisers and propagandists.

derp

People want REAL NEWS.
People are tired of being lied to. With the advent of the internet people can learn more about events from more unbiased angles than (((Main Stream Media))) will share.
People have been forced to look beyond their local news and in many cases ignore (((MSM))) and learn the truth instead from "a;ternative media".
It would be fair to say the internet killed "old fashioned" journalism, but it was in fact their lies and biased propaganda that did them in.
The (((MSM))) is dead and they know it. So now they are trying to regain control over your mind by censoring the internet.
Net Neutrality anyone?

Infotainment celebutards killed it

I wonder why!

This is CNN reporting live from outside Baghdad attached to the 1st Infantry Division. Local time is 12:13am, this day November 22nd 1990. They are planning to move out north and send 2 battalions to patrol the streets, while 3rd Brigade moves to secure key locations *Points to graph* here, here, and here.

The internet has killed journalism. Any dumbass off the street can be/is a journalist now.

>asking when the answer is in your picture
He took the money, increased his salary, so others lost their job. Lets also remember the past, the eternal support for big news channels, this is what killed it. If they want to thrive they need to realize that we live in age where people don't need them, in age where those who are in viewer's spectrum are mostly reserved their place. No room for little guy or truth reporting. You are lucky reporting from some conflict and not getting censured. That's just the ratings future, not truth. Nobody pays for truth, since system doesn't works like that. There's no need for reporters when facts can be made up. No quality control. Perfect world journalism would be strictly monitored and their journalistic facts analysed, only then approved into newspapers, television or internet news.

why do you think they want to censor it

>(((journalists))) literally making up fake news all the time
>People finally start seeing this when the president is calling it out
>They are retarded enough to wonder why it's a dying field

Loss of consumer trust/interest

Before that Gonzo journalism, moving from objectivity to blurring the lines between fiction and nonfiction. Thanks a lot degenerate Hunter Thompson.

Is this idiot serious? The guy was host of a show that gets millions of viewers every morning.

>thinks Matt Lauer is a journalist
The absolute state of journalists.

>Oy vey goys, pay us for lying to you.
No thanks.

Consolidation of news media by mega corporations that farm out the journalism and use it across multiple facing institutions. Journalism is run by a small number of elite dogs that fetch the ball their masters tell them to.

>been at the same paper for 6 years
>record ad sales and subscriptions
>everyone got raises this summer

Nope.
Real reporters are doing fine.

the obvious answer is that the internet eliminated the demand for local journalism

>berg
And most 'journalists' are nothing more than glorified bloggers with an agenda

Journalism has been bullshit since the printing press was made. All that is gone is the delusional assumption of objectivity.

It was always phrased that things like yellow journalism was bad but, "that's in the past now. Things are different". The myth is no longer plausible.

Most Normies rather have the myth still be plausible than learn the truth.

Because they are activists now.

It's actually much more simple than many theories here, journalism is being automated. There's text mining algorithms better at writing informative pieces than the so called journalists. No wonder they are losing their jobs.

Been dead a long time, the corpse is just really, really stinky now.

OY VEY WON'T SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEASE THINK OF THE POOR JEWS!!!!

>Consolidation of news media by mega corporations that farm out the journalism and use it across multiple facing institutions
This is the correct answer. From mainstream media down to small town newspapers the entire news network has been bought up by large corporations. It's monopolies of news printing the stories and editing them for different outlets and markets.

coincidence

Matt Lauer has Jewish privilege.

Matt Lauer isn't jewish

chemtrails aren't real because the earth is flat retard

it's quite the opposite actually

who do you think is suppressing all the journalism you fucking imbecile

By next year it'll be 6 Million journalists.

Jesus. That is terrible wording.

> Hannity makes $23 million a year
> His job is to put on a suit and say “MUH LIBERALS” every 5 seconds
> Sup Forums thinks this is good journalism

Kek

>Lauer's father was of Romanian Jewish ancestry, as seen on the Today Show's Finding Our Roots.[11] Lauer said, "My dad was Jewish. My mom is not.”
Ummmmmm

Might want to add 100 more layoffs from buzzfeed

>top 7 crazy ways we told our employees they're fired

80% of (((journalists))) are fucking Marxist kikes anyway, good riddance

no shit. Sup Forums has become pathetic in 2017. really makes me want to become a faggot ass liberal.

Sup Forums protecting drumpf, but he does nothing for them. no wall, niggers still running wild. nothing.

Sup Forums protecting pedophile Moore. Sad. What have you become?

This.
The internet has exposed the narrative being driven by the MSM, now people can go to alternative news sources, and at least pick what kind of narrative they want pushed on them.
The biggest laugh in all this is the whole ‘fake news’ thing blowing up in the leftist MSM’s face.

you forgot to mention that we can't let him get those codes

Hammer, meet nail.
Right in the head.
This is only the first sweep of ((them)) trying to centralise, control and censor the internet.
The road to freedom will be long and hard.

I don't know but that's a good news

Gee, what a shame. The literal propaganda industry is dying.

This. Journalists realized the amount of influence and power they wielded and became obsessed with using it to change society to their liking.

Because facts have begun to matter less than flags.

You people are delusional. People LOVE to be lied to, it's not abuse of power ending those jobs.

It's the mere fact that the internet means there's a smaller space for news companies.

Its literal shit. I would pay for good content but look at newsweek. Its literally: Drumpf is bad the magazine.

Conversely

>be my local newspaper
>be hemorrhaging money for years
>the day after the Manchester concert bombing have your headline story be an opinion piece by the chief editor that amounts to "Stop calling us fake news REEEEEEE!"
>the bombing wasn't even mentioned on the front page
>REEEEE again when people call you out for doing this
>subscriptions continue to drop

This.
The only people who buy newspapers now are people who have bought them for years. Everyone else just checks their website. The problem is that the (((journalists))) need the (((clicks))) so they trawl places like (((twitter))) looking for (((stories))). If something big blows up on (((twitter))) then there'll be an article absolutely riddled with spelling mistakes, not to mention no proof whether the story is actually true or not. But none of that matter as long as you get the (((clicks))).
I remember a little while ago there were so few stories to report (there weren't, but there's a difference between (((news))) and news) so they started posting (((Mumsnet))) discussions. Fucking (((Mumsnet))) forum posts in a national newspaper.

>tfw I'm a reporter for a small newspaper (plz no Bully)
>tfw just want to provide nice feature stories with a community emphasis but makes fun of my stupid job
>tfw couldn't into STEM
>tfw I deserve this fate

And yet these journalists that work under the conglomerates are the ones shouting to "DECREASE THE POWER OF CORPORATIONS" all while they say jack shit against the corp their publisher/employer is owned by, who are very often (well always nowadays) are the ones pushing the same shit rules and systems that often end with them complaining about the same issues they wanted solved anyway.

they aligned themselves with an ideology instead of the truth. now that ideology is dying. new media will be like wikileaks. accurate information with no theater. as the left loses the culture war, their propaganda arm squeals in its death throes.

The legacy media is dying because of the blatant narrative spinning

Because they sold their integrity for ratings and no one trusts them while at the same time the internet happened and no one needs them?

I think he meant 2008. Around the time Obama ok’d internal US propaganda. Who needs real journalists when a college faggot and a talking head can make shit up and read a CIA script. Journalism is dead.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_journalism

I guess it would be the fact that most recently they were praising a now known domestic terrorist group and condemning the people protesting against that violent group.

OH NOOOOO...THAT SUCKS!

The entire media industry is an advertising circlejerk, leftover from the days where TV was king.

Who needs TV hosts being paid millions a year any more? Most of what they report is old news to anyone actually interested in current affairs.

No one believes you

Then fox news should have closed down shop years ago

Surprisingly, with the internet now being more popular, smaller, local journalists and newspapers dying out with more easy of access to larger, and more reliable news networks

woah....

(((journalism)))
Real journalism isn't
renegadetribune.com
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Black Sun says hello

Too much fake news for too long.