Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Happy new year anons! I want to MARRY Marika!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gRJhHoUuaoY
youtube.com/watch?v=WTW3v5eiZzU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love how the series has so many magical christmas cakes. It's something I've been wanting to see for years now and now there's a whole world of them.

My wives Swim2 and Nokko-chan are so cute.

7753's body is made for breeding.

How violently would you tenderize their young, underage wombs with your erect adult cock, user?

Can Deluge ever be forgiven for her crimes against Shufflins?

For SW she got her ideals come from Alice saying that she was only the true magical girl left in Unmarked,in Wedin's case she believed in herself and even probably knew that Pythie wouldn't save her but she did it anyway because that is what a true magical girl would do but for Deluge since she doesn't have that much going for her since she had no ideals to back her mentality up and just went to the laboratory to see if it was really possible to become a magical girl to see if it was a hoax unlike Wedin since she was already a die hard mahou shoujo fan and SW who got hers from Alice. So she just focused to what she could think at that time and that was nothing but vengeance.

Magical Christmas cakes are old news, It's all about the magical grannies now.

You can't be accused for a crime on something as paltry as Shufflin. They aren't people user

Jack of Spades is so cool

Ace of Hearts is so Cute

Mei already took it for herself user using her turtle penis and forcing herself on 7753 who can't do anything.

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRJhHoUuaoY

Detick Bell likes BC while Deluge likes BBC

>SUNLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!
>SOLAR HEAVEN... SUNFLOWER HELL!!!

Mao Pam trained her well.

>Can't job
No wonder Marika got kicked out.

Let's hope she didn't train her TOO well.

>she did it anyway because that is what a true magical girl would do

No. That was just her selfish desire for death as side character.

I wonder if Cranberry named her moves too.

Dark Cutie please.

She apparently did, one of them was called Sforza or something. Only in the Hell Survival Battle, though.

I wonder if Lethe named her attacks in the OG games, I don't think she's a Mao's school member, she just likes to participate in their events

Mao Pam probably gave Lethe the name of her weapons as a gift for participating.

OTP

I wonder if Snow White shoves Fire Extinguisher-kun up her butt like in her favorite ph-bu doujinshi while having Fal's cell phone violently vibrate deep inside her pussy whenever she wants to get off?

I want to rub the peaky angels' tiny feet!

How big are the peaky angels?

i think they're like puk puck size

C-CUTE!

Quake is that you?

Quake i'm reporting you to the police

They're probably CQ Angel Hammer sized.

I want to Fuk Fuck Lady Puk Puck.

I want to put her inside the bag and keep her.

You pick the twins' feet of all characters...

youtube.com/watch?v=WTW3v5eiZzU

Nemurin krueger refuses to die.

someone post Tepsekemei pics

Even Deluge recognizes she's way far too gone.

Mercenary Magical Girls are only interested in the money offered. They usually had no attachment whatsoever to their contractor.

It’s not ideal for someone as noble as Puk Puck. However, it didn’t matter, as any mercenary Magical Girl who spent a little time with Puk Puck became infatuated with her.

There are plenty of Magical Girls living in Puk Puck’s house now that were former mercenaries, now a happy member of her family.

Even if they were originally attracted by money, under the greatness of Puk Puck, they can change.

They become kinder, they become nicer, and they become friendlier than ever before.

That girl is amazing.

Stop posting SW/SG/AA

Is Puk's magic impossible to turn off like SW?

Fuck you, Lady Puk Puck did nothing wrong.

She can control it fully including intensity, so it should be able to be turned off completely

Besides leaving a traumatized Uluru alone?

What at hand is more important! I am sure she will cuddle poor Uluru when things settle down!

that entire moment when she took the contract and fucked off and didn't think anything of it was fucked up, at least Uluru finally caught on to her bullshit

Keikaku > everything.

Okie Dokie

Before that moment I gave her the benefit of doubt, but after that I felt entirely justified to hate that bitch, fuck her.

What gets me is that it wasn't even malicious, PP just doesn't understand actual human interaction and brainwashing, it's creepy

I wonder if there's a Deluge edit on this.

Nothing wrong with that. Sometimes people need to be alone.

What if she asks someone to commit suicide user,would they gladly do it for Puk Puck?

Apparently at max power her power makes people think that PP is literally the only thing that matters

Everyday I'm Shufflin. Ty imposter-kun for holding down the fort while I was gone.

This is bothering me for a while now. Did Puk Puck actually do something wrong in the untranslated chapters or are you faggots just memeing that she is evil?

She's already shady as fuck and is brainwashing people

I'm sure there is a reason for this last resort brainwashing and other factions can be just as shady.

Puk Puck basically forcing SG indirectly to say OKIE DOKIE is all that's needed to know she's bad news.

And the shit with Uluru and the way she carries herself just makes me think she has no understanding of human emotion and interaction and doesn't really give a fuck about anyone

Tempering with SG's emotions for a bit is small price for making LoM great again, or whatever it is that she is trying to accomplish.

No she don't come off that way, she come off as some one who look at the future too much that she lost the sight of the present imo.

Magical Raising Drama CD script is finished.
Currently doing the finishing touches on it instead of attending any form of New Year's celebration.
Expect a completed post SOON™.

Doing the God's work.

Good job user

Absolute madman

Seems like some anons were Puk Puck'ed.

Is this the Nemurinland CD?

I hope SG give you a message at the end user, pic related.

Flame Flamey is the first mage, her current reputation as the weakest of Ma Pam's former students is the result of an ingenious game of
3-dimiesional chess she's been playing for millennia.

Grim Heart was born from an experiment to create the most powerful Magical Girl, in order to become the latest incarnation of one of the Three Sages.

Does it mean she is a MMMG?

>instead of attending any form of New Year's celebration.
Maji kuuru user.

It's the CD that comes with the recent bluray where La Pucelle deals with the stress of trying to keep his mind a blank slate while complaining that Snow White is too defenseless jumping around like that with such a short skirt, and managing to continuously prevent Snow White from reading his mind.

I had interest in doing the Nemurinland CD however there's huge spoilers for Limited and Jokers and onwards which rather shocked me.
Marika crashing the walls of reality inside the dream and finding two Rain Pou's and mentioning about how seeking revenge for Mao Pam isn't something Marika was interested in, but that having the chance to fight two of Mao Pam's killer at once being irresistible. Snow White manages to control Marika to an extent by dangling the bait of stronger opponents over her.
Another thing that was interesting was La Pucelle meeting post-Jokers Snow White and attacking her, saying that the real Koyuki would never wield a weapon. La Pucelle was thoroughly convinced that the ideal Snow White he created through his imagination was the real deal and immediately tagged the cold weapon wielding Snow White as the fake. Really heart wrenching when you think about it.

Another thing that was interesting is how Pfle knew instantly that the dream Shadow Gale before her was a fake. Pfle used self hypnotism on herself to change her impressions of what an ideal Shadow Gale was from a timid dog, to one that would grovel in front of men using her body for money to finally a robot version of herself, which caused her to know instantly that she was currently in a dream.

Are there even any Flame Flamey fanart? Her outfit looked pretty cute in the manga.

Ah, I see! I was starting on the Nemurinland CD and if someone else was already doing it, I'd let them handle it instead.

Thanks for TLing the LP story!

As the real Shadow Gale/Mamori would never listen to her so obediently

>to one that would grovel in front of men using her body for money
SG PLEASES OLD MEN FOR MONEY!

It's also implied that she was created after Puk Puck's reincarnation since they did say her ability was made to counter her.

Too bad they dumped all the stat points to the other stats except for Intelligence.

Seems really cool, looking forward to your TL, what format are you posting in, maybe you can link a transcript to TL-kun so he could put it on the drive

I nearly choked from food when reading that

We need a Pfle edit of this.

I'm a pretty slow perfectionist, so if someone else is doing it, they'd most likely be faster, not to mention take a load off my mind. So please, by all means.
I'm just going to put a pastebin link up as I usually do. desu I want to request a typeset mkv file with some good Sou x Koyuki art like this one in the background, but I don't really mind what happens after I post the TL.

It's interesting to note that this implies that everyone in the LoM knew about Rain Pou being Mao Pam's killer and are there notable things that happened with Lazuline and Detick Bell?

DELET THIS, my waifu is pure!

Pure slut

When we thought the enkou was the slut, it actually was Shadow Gale.

It was just a prank Mamori.

Shufflins are thought to be mindless drones by most of their generals, but Hammer understands that each Shufflin has their own personality.

For example, the Hearts are mostly cowardly, but are the ones with the most emotions, and are very expressive when they do.

The Clubs are super fast and sneaky. They’re able to perform the dance moves that require high speed.

The Spades were all very good at moving their bodies, due to being primed for combat. As a result, they’re flexible, and are perfect for the more acrobatic moves.

The Diamonds can’t dance. However, that doesn’t mean they’re useless! They edit and record the videos, and can replicate all the AMVs and MADs they watched in just an hour. They’re perfect for special effects and lighting.
DELUGE WHY?

Lazuline created a weird series of locked room murders where the only suspects were the two Lazulines and the ideal Detick Bell. Nemurin's dream world throwing a hissy fit as a result of Nemurin getting sick caused the ideal version of what their partner envisions to come to life.
The ideal Lazuline was a successful assistant that constantly brought mysteries for Bellsie to solve and the ideal Bell was someone that would go along with Lazuline's random constructed detective scenarios. Snow White comes in and tells Bell that everything was made up by the ideal Lazuline by reading their minds and both the ideal Lazuline and Bell get pulled away in a police vehicle.

The CD ends with Lazuline, after constantly having egged Bellsie into trying to act and take the spotlight as a master detective, getting disappointed and angry at Bell. Bell then breaks down at the fact that her ability doesn't work both in the game world and in the current dream world they're in and becomes extremely meek, before they both return to reality.

I want a doujin like that, Mamori having to please a bunch of her classmates for reasons and then at the end Kanoe appears to a Mamori drenched with semen and says: It was just a prank Mamori www.

“You did good, you guys!”

The Hearts Shufflins smiled, and all the Shufflins shook each others hands, smiling happily.

;_;

Aces of Spades is so cute.

That actually sounds really cute. Thanks user