Character assassination of Jordan Peterson

Hourly reminder that shills, nihilists, and boomer-era stormfags are trying everything in their power to take down the loudest and strongest defender of Western Civilization.

Sup Forums, I ask you three questions:

>Do you see the world more clearly after following JBP?

>Do you feel more confident in your ability to defend and spread Western values?

>Are you happier now than before you discovered JBP?

If you answered a single yes to any other these questions, then please continue the fight against the rampant degeneracy that festers on Sup Forums and defend the message Jordan Peterson is trying to get out.

How to spot a shill:
>suddenly cares about how much money he is making
>post tweets of "alt-right" thots
>contrarian for the sake of being contrarian

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

News flash, people are growing tired of the merchant right.

>suddenly cares about how much money he is making

Yes, because any true political movement worth a damn shouldn't "make money"

You know you have to be 18 to post here right?

he was an important step in understanding some things better for me. however, he's clearly afraid to say certain things which severely limits his credibility in the long term. basically he's not "dangerous" enough to anyone other than college students

>the loudest and strongest defender of Western Civilization.
Really funny, have a sage.

Ofc he's going to counter-signal the alt-right. That doesn't discount his self improvement content, or his status as a dissident intellectual against the poz in the academy.

He's a paleoliberal boomer, why do you fags expect anything more from him? A serious interest in the altright would destroy his public image.

He gives normies an authentic and positive message, all the while situated deep in enemy territory. I really don't see the point in counter-countersignaling and alienating somebody like that. We're in deeper, and someone who appeals directly to normies serves to us as a gateway figure.

Germany was never a part of the West.

People who shit on 7/10 on-side useful figures like Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson etc. are wasting time.

In any real kulturkampf scenario, we're going to need to keep moderates like them on our side rather than alienating them so they declare neutrality or go to the other side.

Tpbp. He almost certainly, deep down, agrees with us, but won't risk his cushy tenure and position to go full 1488. At least not until the Overton window has moved a bit further. He's normie bait, and he's great at it.

>>strongest defender of Western Civilization.

>western civilisation was founded, and is upheld by, the European white race

>to be proud of western civilisation is to be proud of the creations of the European white race

>Jordan Peterson says that if you are proud of your race you have accomplished nothing as an individual.

i used to think he was great, and yeah ok my room is tidy now and i have a job and all, but fuck him. cunt.

/thread, eternal kike

Its less that people expect more of him than self improvement, he has spoken out for western civilisation, against SJWs and modern day Leftism as well as against Islam countless times. Its just that some edgefags on Twitter expected a Professor of Psychology to go full White Supremacy 14/88, which is completly retarded and nothing anyone with half a brain should do, as it alienates audiences that could have been slowly led towards this completly.
Fucks sake the guy who argued with him was cringe tier autistic, babbeling on about "Whites needing to secure Land for themselves.", like Whites arent already owning land that is just being overrun by foreign hordes.

>Sup Forums as a whole living properly
>Sup Forums autistically screeching
Total reverse from reality. Every other board is degenerate as fuck. See

reminder to stop larping as fascists if you want to have any chance of winning over lefties

>loudest and strongest defender of Western Civilization.
>hates nationalism and ethnic identity because they are "collectivist principles"

>character assassination
Suicide, perhaps.

I like Jordan Peterson, but he's not right about everything.
>Work harder at your job. Society can't function with a bunch of half-wits
Peterson hasn't recognized corporate America are the ones destroying Western civilization. They fund these tv shows, commercials, magazines, advertisements, Hollywood and post secondary brainwashing. They deserve to be dismantled and destroyed for the harm they have done to the nuclear family... Free Market or not.

>There's no genetic interest in your race
This one is just a self explanatory blue pill. I heard him talk with Joe Rogan about how all these extremely different Left groups(Fags, Islam, BLM, Commies, etc) form these self identifying groups and are beating the shit out of White, Christian, Middle America.... But from the sounds of it they were more concerned with the blow back of White Fascism that would result of this.

Peterson would rather keep holding Right Wingers to the Neo-Con standard while they are getting the shit kicked out of them for giving minorities and degenerates human rights.

>stand up to faggots demanding use of specific pronouns
>make ~$1m a year for it
He's living the hard life.

Fuck i wish i was as intellectually brave as you

A unit made up of competent and able individuals so there are no cracks in the defence, is that not what he is constantly advocating for?

DADDY! THEY HURT DADDY! EVIL INTERNET TROLLS! :(((

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>sniffs his own farts

Why are all Germans so
Germanic

>he's clearly afraid to say certain things which severely limits his credibility in the long term. basically he's not "dangerous" enough

Sound like your looking for some kind of broke back mountain mentor to bend over for... most ppl are hesitant to comment on things they're not sure they know enough details on.

>Oh Sweetie plumpkin
And Islam? Dr. Boomer told conservatives to drop their in-group preference to ally with the Muslims, because they "share the same values". He is PEAK boomer.

>Why are all Germans so
>Germanic

Reminder: Identity politics is okay unless you're white.

>clearing well over 1 mil a year
>charges 10 dollars for a PERSONALITY test
>pointing this out makes you a shill
I really wish nu pol cancer would fuck off

Form a coherent argument against the subject of the thread.

>shills, nihilists, and boomer-era stormfags are trying everything in their power
>you disagree with me so you're everything I don't like!

The rest was spot on, but this is a devide and conquere meme put out by shills.

>DENSE opinions
hahahahahaha, what are you basing this one? the location of the prime meridian? HAHAHAHAHA

Sure, HBO brought a lot in my life and I didn't have any problems with my room, by the way.

Annoying purist, obsessed with JQ are not political people they just fucking LARPers. True nazsoz guys had no problem in siding with anyone if they could help to push they cause. Catholics, capitalists, and even Stalin himself. Searching a flaw in anyone on tour side - means you have no fuck in declared goal, you care about something else more. In this case people state that naming a jew is more important than saving your father from the underworld, so go fuck yourselves.

I finished.

Yeah, Jordan Peterson is a positive force.

Sup Forums hates anyone who isn't white nationalist.

i like Peterson, but Metokur's a shitposter, that's what makes him special. all the REEing in response is fucking dumb and makes the Peterson fanboys look retarded. and at the same time, criticizing Peterson for charging money for dumb shit like personality tests is valid, as is criticizing him for refusing to answer certain questions directly and plainly, and especially for rescinding an invitation to Faith Goldy for a free speech panel.

Peterson's alright, but he is not beyond reproach.

stormfags and sjws hate him
Sup Forums seems to be nothing but stormfags and sjws
explains why Sup Forums wont stop fucking mentioning him

his argument against ethnat showed him up for the gooey brained school girl he is

I feel like there are not that much of them, pol exposes retardness pretty effectively, and all this unconditional 1488 demand is obviously retarded.

Hey man I noticed a couple small errors in the pic you posted, but no worries, I fixed it.

that feeling when the only shill is op

no greentexting fuck off

i never followed the man because his opinions are common knowledge to anyone who isnt a retarded herd follower, he's a canadian pussy and will always be one

There is a lot of argument against ethnat in America. Starting from there is no ethnic group as "white". People here don't quite understand what ethnic means. There are no blood and soil on this side of the Atlantic.

>most ppl are hesitant to comment on things they're not sure they know enough details on.
He commented though

>x country in Europe was never part of the west
>calls anyone else shill

what's with this massive peterson defending shill campaign

the fucker is controlled opposition

telling the world that there are only 2 genders is not a revolutionary act

>everyone i don't like is from plebbit

Everyone shitting on the left is our ally. Ignore all shills and provocateurs attempting “divide and conquer” kikery 101.

>how dare you criticize someone when they're wrong!

>Ignore all shills and provocateurs attempting “divide and conquer”
>muh kikery

Fuck off meme fag

> Do you see the world more clearly after following JBP?
i'm not following fucking leafs, but his lections are somewhat nice to as a white noise
> Do you feel more confident in your ability to defend and spread Western values?
i'm not larping irl, sorry
> Are you happier now than before you discovered JBP
no
Now go buy a $10 test and build your life around it.

the left has no problems classifying people as white and everyone is accepting it including DOCTOR jordan peterson, but when someone on the right does it, white people suddenly don't exist anymore.
REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK
DOESN'T
IT?

>omfg why can't this service be provided for free!
>he is no comrade!

Except he's quick to denouce white nationalism when he obviouslly has no idea what he's talking about.

He's just a cowardly boomer leaf.

>He's a paleoliberal boomer, why do you fags expect anything more from him?
We expect him to at the very least not attack us, of fucking course we're going to hit back when we're attacked. We're not cuckervatives.

>spent 40 years studying Nazi Germany
>"nigga don't know shit cuz he disagree wif me"

He shits on the right just as much. Fucking BASED, right fellow pede?

No we expected him to be silent about us, we had no problem with him when he wasn't attacking us you disingenuous cunt.

STFU Mr. Lee

WTF I love cuckservatives and boomers now! youtube.com/watch?v=mWJSKhEwjy8

Jordan Peterson is just a normal liberal stuck in 90's, like Trump. He deserves all the criticism from right we can come up with.

pic related

pic related

Try harder please.

Anyone claiming the white race is an invalid concept and whites shouldn't have any ethnic in-group preference is not my ally.

>Parrots leftist talking point and then refuses to debate with white nationalists
If he knew what he was talking about he wouldn't be scared to debate.

Then he is even dumber than I though, if that is true. He is probably the dumbest person on earth. Like literally clinically retarded.

>study the Reich for 40 years
>have Spielkike Film tier view on it and spread it to your gullible ideological foster children
What a fucking fraud, jesus. But he never understood Nietzsche and Post-Modernism anyway.

We don't demand 1488ness you disingenuous leaf.

We just don't want to be attacked, we had no problem with Jordan when all he was doing was attacking SJW's

BOOMERS cannot be turned, JBP is a meme for cucks on the right-wing zionist teet to listen to feel really smart

That may be so, but it doesn’t take away from the fact that it’s true. Americans are mongrels. Always have been, always will be

>Pointing out the truth triggeres me
>DADDY IS MY HERO! REEE

He cucked out harder than a typical boomer neocon and he’s supposed to be /ourguy/. He could have been like Trump and given us a wink and a nod, I understand that’s how the game is played, but instead he came out swinging with leftist bullet points, shameful

this

he has his formative years long behind him, he won't change and doesn't want to. and he cannot

fuck off newfag

Centrists like Sargon are just as much the enemy as SJW's.

The result of both their ideas is ethnocide.

Look the man has a lot of ideas your bound to disagree with one or more of them. I don't necessarily agree with every single thing he says but he is doing good things for western civilization. He is an ally. If you disagree with someone you debate them intelligently. Peterson deserves at least that, hes not a crazy lib who doesn't deserve any respect because their selling out our civilization. His base message is true. You need to combat chaos with structure. That is the crux of the problem right now.

Because ha constantly doesn't virtue signal about the evils of nationalism and identity who threaten precious individualism, right?

>That image
>"We're gonna show you DRUMPF. We're going to elect mentally ill representatives DRUMPF. HAH, you're fucked now DRUMPF!"
Bold move. Lets see how it works out for them.

Trump is father to the right than Peterson.

Trump never counter signaled us and recently retweeted Britain First.

And arguably, the "moderate opposition" types are even worse than the SJWs, because at least the SJWs are so blatant that most people can't help but be repelled. But the risk with these le radical centrist types is thta they make people THINK they're woke to the problems of the SJWs while still fundamentally agreeing with their premises and still allowing our countries to be subverted and destroyed.

It's also more important to critique these centrist types for the reason that their viewerbases are the sort of people who would be open to our way of seeing things if they have the right argument given to them. Unlike with SJWs, where there's little point ever trying to convince them of anything.

Take another personality quiz, rabbi.

He's worthless aside from the occasional philosophical pontification.

Anyone who denies the existence of the white race is the enemy.

Is this bait?

>Yes, because any true political movement worth a damn shouldn't "make money"
Welcome to the real world, you fucking subhuman.

no, this is Sup Forums natural state, when ever something goes mainstream they turn on it. Admitting that theres a message that a noticeable chunk of population agrees makes them angry and insecure, also it tigers genocidal sentiments.

by loser im going back to Sup Forums don't ask for my opinion any more because you IQ is to low to even comprehend the Sup Forums mindset you losers!

Everyone from plebbit I don't like.

>he won't debate mein fuhrer neeeeee hayooooooooooooo

No honestly, who would be /ourguy/ to actually debate him, it's clear he won't have a serious discussion on it on social media, involve a venue and he "might" but who knows, fucking leafs aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaareeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeee

Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.
Lot of jewden peterstein fanboys here

>>Do you see the world more clearly after following JBP?
No. He says things that should be easily understood and discernible for anyone with a 110+ IQ which, I assume, most of Sup Forums is and OP is not

>>Do you feel more confident in your ability to defend and spread Western values?
No. The "Western Values" Peterson espouses are Civic Nationalist cuckery with a PhD. Why would anyone want to defend these values anyway?

>>Are you happier now than before you discovered JBP?
No. I can't think of anything he's said that isn't obvious. "Clean your room?" What the fuck even is that? basically, "get your shit together," I know, but if that isn't obvious to you, you deserve the rope. Why does anyone think this is some insightful thing? It's retardation to think that this is insightful! How, in 100 years, did we go from Evola and Nietzsche to a guy L I T E R A L L Y saying "get your shit together" being insightful?

Look. Jordan Peterson is a hack. I don't know any other way to put it. He may not know he's a hack, but he is. How so? Because he makes tens of thousands of dollars a MONTH--more than most make in a YEAR--from kids and young adults with no father figure giving him e-shekels. Peterson is exploiting these people's need for guidance in life by asking for all these gibs on Patreon when he already makes more than enough as a TENURED PROFESSOR. I all-caps that because he has no threat of losing a job which gives him a six-figure salary (maybe more), yet he's fooling these kids into giving him e-shekels because he tells them some obvious shit that sounds good.

If you want to truly change things, go with pic related's insight, not PhD Cuck.

Yes, all of his philosophical lectures can be summed up as "Clean your room".

105 IQ retard who overestimates his own intelligence detected.

anyone can sound smart railing against the insane hyperliberal LGBTQIA community in ontario. if you want a sense of what a mental midget peterson is, listen to his first podcast with (((sam harris))), where peterson in the clearest of terms defines truth as whatever ends in survival. so imagine two people walking along a road together and one believes dog shit gives you magic powers when you eat it, so he grabs some dog shit he sees, and just as he does so, a car veers off the road and kills the person he was walking with. peterson says that it is true that dog shit gives you magic powers if you eat it then because this belief eventuated in survival. im not strawmanning. that is his actual argument that was tediously BTFO over the course of over an hour on sam harris's show. listen for yourself--the guy is not smart.

>defender of Western Civilization
>can't even defend his own principles
he is a defender of nothing, a hypocrite fraud taking advantage of vulnerable young adults with a lack of a father figure. A waste of space, a charlatan and deceiver. He is controlled opposition that praises jews and dismisses any well reasoned arguments against his idiocy for the sake of saving face for his stupid personality tests.

Cunt is a boomer charlatan traitor from the same ideological apparatus that he is claiming to fight against. He is taking part in the destruction of the west. He could have left us WNs alone, or thought more about how moral and social capital functions in multi ethnic societies before he attacks us.

Oh, but it most certainly is, you fucking idiot. Pointing out a blatant strawman (e.g. the depth in Peterson's videos does not go beyond him instructing his viewers to clean their rooms) is a perfectly valid argument.

I am not even vehemently defending him; I've only seen a few of the guy's videos. But, still. Unironically implying in a 100% serious tone that all of his lectures can be summed up as "clean your room" is meme-tier. You are not even arguing against Peterson, at that point; you are arguing against image macros of Peterson. Fucking asinine low IQ behavior.

>defender of western civilization
what exactly does western civilization stand for at this point? homosexuality? sodomy? outgroup preference? self-hatred? oh wait, wait, is it "MUH DEMOCRACY?" lmao

Jordan B Peterson is (largely) a fraud. He gets people stuck on "cleaning their rooms" and away from the really important issues. The West is facing annihilation through invasion! "Western Ideas" cannot exist without Western people! Not to say he hasn't done anything good. But there's a lot to be desired and it's starting to show. Not to mention he put his kids on psych drugs, that's sick.

>Unironically implying in a 100% serious tone that all of his lectures can be summed up as "clean your room" is meme-tier.
This is the straw-man
It was an example
He said, he cannot think of anything useful JBP's said which isn't obvious.
Ignoring this point in counter argument, not providing an example of otherwise unclear advice from JBP, is moving the goalpost.