Why are so many milenials butthurt?

Was there like a virus or genetic deformation that went around when all of these retards were fetuses that made them so sensitive and butthurt all of the time?

I used to be sensitive, but once I started making money and becoming financially accountable I got over it once I learned the world doesnt stop because I cry

Because they were all taught that if they feel "bullied" whoever is bullying them is wrong by default and they in no way deserve to be bullied ever for anything. Social media exposed their fragile asses to public opinion and it broke them psychologically

Also want to add that in my experience millennials behave as though they're being watched/monitored. Take that however you want but in my experience that tends to effect their social behavior

It’s media/internet sensationalism

Most millennials either like trump or are indifferent, 1/3 of them are hyper lefty fags that will grow out of it

Millennials aren’t nearly as lefty as the news wants you to believe, we are relatively more conservative than gen x or the boomers were as 20 something’s and gen z is more conservative still

Don’t fall for media pushed narratives

Being a blue haired college Marxist is not what most young people are into

It’s like believing alll boomers were hippies, or everyone in the 20’s was a flapper

Yeah but seriously, kill all boomers.

Actually the school system didn't believe us when we were bullied but we were punished for standing up to them. I was born in the 80s and believe whoever bullied me was wrong because many people were doing it all at once.

Im lucky enough to have great parents, but holy shit most boomers I've known fucking hate their kids so much. It's not for legit reasons tho it all stems from selfishness and fomo. They care more about going on cruises and getting drunk and obnoxious than whether their kids are homeless and cold on the streets

Mass bullying taught me to be less sensitive to what people say to the point I could do anything or refuse to do anything and the criticism won't stop me because I'm used to being seen this way. It also conditioned me to think I was right and other people were wrong.

I used to take solace in the fact that my victimizers had parents that didn't care about them yet my parents cared about me. I pretty much sneered at them and their parents. Because of my parents I was protected from almost all of the modern trends that could've affected me to the point I have to make things up to relate to most people my age.

Me? I'd care about my kids because they are my flesh and blood and are wonderful to me. I don't care however about "society" or the outsiders. I'm selfless towards my ingroup and selfish towards the outgroup.

There wasn't any consistency in enforcement and making self defense an equally punishable offense is bullshit, but bullying has always been a part of adolescence. I think social media is where things reached critical mass tho

Agreed. Once kids who live at home or are in school learn how the real world works (independant, self-reliant adults), the smart ones realize the world doesn't care for their feelings.

I knew the world didn't care so that made me double down on getting my demands.

Boomers pls go

I agree. However It was also the fact that instead of one or two kids bullying you it was many kids at the same time. Many people today think often like the borg so there's far more people against you at once. Also I wasn't punished for fighting back by my parents but many other kids were as I learned. These kids were told to turn the other cheek and keep taking it and taking it and I think this is where it comes from. Also a culture where they are picked on, not allowed to fight back while everyone else is told they are special angels. An environment where they are expected to tolerate others but others aren't expected to tolerate them.

Same. I tend to think most all millennials who end up being butthurt liberals do so because they were never parented properly or even really loved and so now they walk the earth looking for the unconditional love they never had but get frustrated when literal strangers don't care about them so they reeee and try to draft legislation that tries to enforce us to pretend that we even like them. But they'll never really be happy and they'll always want more because they know deep down it all comes back to their shit childhood/greedy self-involved boomer parents and they just can't face it.

No one gets bullied enough anymore. Honestly. The whole anti-bullying shit that happened in the 90s just made everyone think it was okay to cry to teacher when someone called them a faggot, rather than correcting the behavior that got them called a faggot in the first place.

If you compare that to kids who grew up with the internet (and more specifically the less moderated/more adult portions of it) we basically just sat around and bullied each-other online for decades. This had two effects on us (internet dwellers in general), most of us developed thicker skins, have a far higher tolerance for being offended, and in many cases actually did modify our behavior to fit in better with the various cultures we took part in.

This is why websites like reddit are such extreme cancer, the downvote system essentially stifles any negative feedback from critics and creates a place where forced positivism is the norm, not unlike the classrooms we grew up in.

Back in the wild-west days of the internet, your post-count on any forum had a lot of weight to it, and the users with the highest post-count were typically the most spiteful and abusive towards new-members, either scaring them away from the community or forcing them to integrate/get a thicker skin.

Essentially, the point I'm trying to get at here, is that if you've been on the internet since the 90s, and have any experience with it outside of mainstream globo-corp websites, you have a very slanted view on millennials. We have more in common with our parents/grandparents generation in the way we perceive bullying because we grew up in a social environment a lot more similar to theirs.

millennials were the first generation to be raised cradle-to-grave with boomer/hippie indoctrination and total immersion.
>Boomers are the eternal faggots, I swear.
i wish i was a boomer. they ascended with segregation, no affirmative action, no set-asides, no bussing, no NAACP. they had it all and burned their bridges after themselves. you millennial idiots are the ones reared cradle-to-grave by the boomer/hippie globalist machine.

>Back in the wild-west days of the internet
usenet was so subversive

It really was though... Sitting around late at night calling each-other faggots and saying "the f word" on dial-up was exactly the kind of shit that the over-protective Gen-Xers wanted to stop us from doing. For a lot of us, I assume that a small outlet like old IRC channels or small hobbyist forums are where we actually started going against the grain of what was being taught to all of our peers.

most likely the television programming.

protagonists went from masculine stoicism to ....I dont know how to describe it.
any protagonist after 1998 is the "freaks and geeks". Heroes can only be heroes if they arent sitting at the "popular kids" table. Heroes are only outcasts with purple hair instead of those game winning meat-head jocks.

until being a quirky purple hair outcast who cares about music more than ball sports stops being unironically cool to millenials will their attitudes change.

pic related. a real fucking hero.
>spent 9 seasons trying to buy a home and put a ring on Lucy so they could settle down and raise their family.

>the over-protective Gen-Xers
Late gen-xers are early millennilas for all practical purposes - immersed in boomer-hippie indoc.

Why millennials hate themselves so much?

99% of the time of the threads "why millennials X so much" are made by millennials. Fuck, this site is 99% millennials.

Has there been a more "born in the wrong generation" & "I'm not like the other millennials" generation than millennials?

>No one gets bullied enough anymore
Pretty astute. And also losing - "everybody is a winner" is subverting culture. i absolutely credit the bullying and humiliation i recieved as a child for all of my successful character traits as an adult.

Because their parents never whipped their asses enough. But you're not allowed to punish your kids anymore, because its child abuse now. They want your kids to run YOU.

If you think Millenials are butt hurt just wait till Gen Z is thrust into the real world. Numale or female they will cry like the bitches they were raised to be. It's gonna be glorious watching Gen Z fall farther then any previous generation.

Agreed, but they just passed it on to their millennial kids. I still think that the earlier you were exposed to the underbelly of the internet, the more likely you probably are to be right-leaning/traditionally oriented now.

Blame the generation before, they were the cultural creators and parents that created both the particular nurturing and wider environment that lead to generation snowflake.

That and it is (((them))) that keeps pushing anti-millennial shit. Despite many of them being for Paul when they were college aged etc., we keep forgetting that Millennials are huge demographic spread across many years.

Because they were raised by their teachers, day-care employees, and tv families that made them feel shitty about their lot in life from a painfully young age, because they're parents still wanted to act like teenagers(still do) Their parents treated them as a nuisance and they now have negative self-esteem and zero direction in life. They crave love and acceptance but from all the wrong people

a good parent never needs to beat his kids, for they never misbehave in the first place you fucking tool

Most of the brave and bold one's died in wars, while the soyboys grew up and started holdnig positions of power. It won't last though, since there will always be a backlash against what is happening, and GenZ seems to be promising.

>Most of the Millenial generstaion's brave and bold one's died in wars
HAHAHAHA! Good one Leaf.
>GenZ seems to be promising
The only thing GenZ is promising is to be is the most brain dead sniveling generation to be birthed. GenZ will be the death of the west. They will be the generation that falls the hardest when the West collapses.

Found the boomer.

>I still think that the earlier you were exposed to the underbelly of the internet, the more likely you probably are to be right-leaning/traditionally oriented now.
I can't argue with that

I think it is a combination of
1. W. Bush, when most millennials were most influential Marxist teachers used him to "prove' how evil and stupid capitalism, whites and conservatism is. After 8 years of Bush, Obama and Marxism was uplifted and praised by the same (((institutions))).

2. Lack of upward mobility, if millennials could get a decent job out of high school and weren't conned into meme degrees they would have made some money, gotten a house, have kids and grow up.

Mentally ill children become mentally ill adults. Child psychologists abused and poisoned them, some of the drugs they give kids are chemical lobotomies or just whitecoat speed. Public schools gaslite children and parents on an industrial scale, two-thirds(mostly boys) of children have been diagnosed with some sort of mental illness; most foster children are put on antipsychotics.

What you're seeing is the result of biological warfare, they're the casualties.