Fake News - Rex Tillerson to Stay Secretary of State

This was the story all day long yesterday, and it turns out to be nothing. What's the deal?

Just another day of raking the Lugenpresse

and notice this is the only thing Trump has tweeted since the Flynn story broke

FUCK DRUMPF

tpbp

samefag, maybe you should learn how the ID system works you fucking moron

here's a hint: if you reply to yourself with a different flag, it still says the same string of characters right next to your flag...

Might be they are testing for leaks, place bets now for whos leaking

FUCK BLUMPF

ANF UCK WH*TE PEPLE

Because he knows it's literally nothing for him. Flynn was a trapped set up for him and when he caught on he let him go. But I'm sure Trump will get impeached for the hundredth time.

this

third time you replied to yourself... is this your idea of bait?

Yes. It's sufficient for nupol

I was a bit disappointed when I heard the news that Rex might be stepping down. Despite his ties to big oil, he seems to be a top lad and on board with the America First agenda.
A lot of people felt nervous at the prospects of the current CIA director Pompeo taking over the role of Secretary of State and I kind of shared that feeling. I see Rex as a steady hand and a great top diplomat.

>america is highly respected again
fucking kek, pls don't impeach this cunt, he's hilarious

whats in his hand?

If nothing else, slide the Kate Steinle story.

I voted for Trump.
Felt good til he appointed Rex.
if there is any Russian collussion it is Rex, Exxon and the offshore Alaska oil leases that get passed around.
Exxon is the one always fighting for Indian rights.
Exxon sells Uranium.

>What's the deal?

The deal is the media isn't news. Its propaganda. If you follow the MSM you are being conditioned to think what they want you to think. They are great at abusing women and spreading Fake News though.

Did this fucking retard just change flags and compliment himself?

F

who is this slut? id fuck her

>looks like a dope when Flynn flips
>I STILL GOTS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!

Trump's a puddle of cold piss.

I'm glad Kate Steinle's alleged murderer was acquitted. It's a victory for Hispanics all across this country and a message to 45 that his archaic policy proposals are not fit for a modern America.

She ded.
>inb4 I'd still fuck her

Rex basically got un-fired cos Trump's juggling way too much shit at the moment to drop another grenade onto the fire.

Fuck off MSM.