nazis btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought black people weren't smart... well there goes the narrative

putting a computer together is literally legos

>newsofthesouth

These days anyone can build a comp.
A nigger ties his own shoe and gets praised for it.

White House invitation when?

Holy crap! he's got his own clean-room and everything for microcircuit assembly

post feminine benis :D

Black people are stu-

>builds
adorable

Nice clock Ahmed!

Black people have deficient temporal reasoning capab-

>niggers have never inven-
wypipo on suicide watch

Black people have no ability to innova-

>implying you do that

the father is reading
>readin n shieet by mlks cousin
>all pages are blank

>thousands of tutorials online teaching people how to build a computer
>kid is treated as though he invented the computer because he's black

Enjoying the circle jerk faggots?

>Be Black
>Buy PC parts
>Put PC parts together
>Hailed as a black genius
If I was him I'd be pretty offended to be honest.

>When reading a book on the subway is so extraordinary for black people that it must be praised
lmao, niggers are really pathetic.

He didn't do that. Someone else made that happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=B0B_ekSrsEk

my captcha when

>Bought the parts instead of stealing them
I don't understand, why do you guys think this isn't newsworthy?

"invents new computer" How self-hating do you have to be to write an article like that? Only whites can hate themselves that much to ignore that best buy is filled with components that have yet to be installed in actual computer cases or laptops

>Little niglet puts together computer like children should do
>makes news
>”news” when niggers are not chimping out
>”news” when they act like us

Looks like the OP admitted blacks aren’t like us.

>because you can invent a computer

>butter on le stick

World peace achieved.

This is retarted. It takes like 11 parts to build a computer, a list of which can be googled. A 10 minute youtube video to put it all together, doesn't take a guines nigglet to do it.

>black people are so dumb that it becomes newsworthy when they follow basic instructions
literally anyone can build a computer, the fact that they could afford to get the parts is more newsworthy

>buys computer parts and puts it together
>is black so it makes news

lmao

my cousin is 9 and just did the same thing, on top of being fluent in C++ and JavaScript. I'm not a tech guy, but I don't think its uncommon to find a tech literate child.
>tl;dr - niggers btfo

>May 22, 2016
what's being slid this time?

But building new PC is like building with legos, you can't put anything wrong. Back in the day you had to use force to get the ram comp in and make the black hard drive as a slave.

Nignogs will definitely get us to Mars once whitey is gone

>"It seems strange to me that there is all this attention because I do not have the feeling that I have done something so extraordinary," he added
kek

but user

he's probably a republican

heresy, nice history revision w

He put together PC parts. It's easier than Lego. They only got in one place and these days it's colour coded.

This is basically one of those shape tests where they have different shaped holes and pegs. If an 11 year can't do it he's quite seriously mentally handicapped. I can't believe the low standards for praise they're giving to black people.
>4 hours
Jesus Christ

>In April Joshua was rewarded for his achievements in computer development when he won the Hackathon competition
Damn he's a hacker too.

>This is retarted

it's retarded you retard

honky btfo!

>niggers are so repelled by books it should go viral when one tries to read

underrated

>In April Joshua was rewarded for his achievements in computer development when he won the Hackathon competition and was given £250 from the IT based award scheme.
That's not nearly as impressive as putting a video card into a PCI-e slot. Nothing worth writing multiple articles about.

I cannot believe this.

Gibbs Infinitum - Sounds like a meme super hero for the ghetto.

or the token niglet in harry potter

this

This.. Literally took them this long to buy a kit a piece together a computer. When white kids are were doing it in the 90s.

Headline should say. "Black child follow directions"

was 15 when I built my first computer. back then you didn't literally just slot in parts either. where the fuck's my news article.

putting together a modern pc is easier than building one of those $5 lego sets at the check-out isle

>black people reading should be newsworthy
this doesn't make them look intelligent, fucking monkey

No he is in London and all he did was put the parts together

It's not an achievement for white people.

>liberals think blacks are so dumb that they write an article about a black kid doing something millions of asians and white kids do everyday

revealing desu

same. i even had to solder a wire between specific pins of the cpu so i could overclock it. i built it with only a text guide on how to do it.

>Joshua’s new Windows 10 PC is now the fastest in the Ngoka home and by far the most popular with family members constantly attempting to use it. The machine has a speed of 3:20 gigahertz and 500 gigabytes hard drive for storage.

>The young computer wizard explained that he had to conduct a lot of research on how to build the PC but still managed to complete it in just three days.

>“The hardest part was wiring everything up because if I didn’t do it correctly some of the stuff wouldn’t work,” he explained. “For example, I wired the power light incorrectly and nothing showed up in the case light, so I had to go back into the case and rewire it.”

>Joshua’s accomplishment was so impressive that his school friends didn’t believe him and Sandra hopes her son’s story can motivate other children.

For fuck's sake.

The article mentioned the boy was to release a game within a few months, that was in 2016. Where is the game?

This is the oldest of the old and if you faggots can't realize this is a slide thread then I don't know what to tell you aside from just stop posting and bumping.

I have a lot of nostalgia for how things used to be in the 90s. I don't think I'll ever miss IRQ conflicts.

i fucking hate this kid so much

You just participated bud!

lel
well shit, i guess i invented a playstation when i soldered the chip in my friend's PS to make it so he could play copied games and stuff

>I don't know what sage is
Go back.

On a stick?
Don't they need their sticks to stop their mud huts from falling down.

>The machine has a speed of 3:20 gigahertz

what

>Puts together a modern kiddie puzzle that little girls have actually done
K.

Underrated

lmao did this with the original xbox

Kekd

That's still pretty unusual and impressive!

Damn i really missed to oppurtunity to call the news last time i build a computer. didnt know it was much of an achievement. seemed quite simple to me.

I built a computer when I was 11 but I didn't get a news article written about me. What a scam

it's a rare edition woke african

That face is, without a doubt, one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen. I can feel my anger growing every time I look at it.

building a pc is legit the easiest thing there is my 8 year old sis can do it wtf

Look guys.. I'm going to be serious...

I think I have the schiz or something. Every thing I read seems to come from children. You have to be a child to find shit like this even slightly beneficial for your day to day life.

I'm so sick of niggers popping up on the news claiming to know how to build a computer. They can't build anything. This nigger read some instructions and put components together.

Why is this news? Are they trying to inspire other niggers to "build" computers? It's likely. But to us, it seems like another pointless article.

3:20 ghz = 0,15 ghz = 150 mhz! Its an overclocked pentium 1

You're not an ape.

I programmed in basic when I was 7 and built computers when I was 9, where is my goddamn prize

Isn't that the kid who pretended to have a bomb while carrying a ticking clock in a lunch box, And then sued the school for 'rasicm'?

>tfw the dad is actually just reading the tv guide

fuck me he is literally a genius! Someone learned him to read instructions.....

Invented a computer? bwahahahahahahaha!
fucking classic....

But I built a computer once too, I had to take my computer apart to add new parts, so technically I built a computer. Where is my damn article?

Dumb? Dull? Dunces? Dunnos? Dutiless? Ducks? Dusty? Duquwans? Duhs? Duffles? Dugouts? DUIs?
Duplicates? Duvets? Dunes? Dumps?

I must know

Why is he holding his mother's tit?

so... he just bought some discount parts from newegg and assembled the computer. wow.

>high spec
3.2 ghz, 500 gb hdd.

Explain.

my dick in your mom

well, he did it in only 3 days brainlet.

Doesn't make black people smart. This shows highly intelligent black people.
Still, it's nice to see them reading something.

I got once

putting a computer together is like playing with adult legos what's the fucking accomplishment here?

Why do you think they call him Mr. White man's time?

>muh graphs
I bet you don't even know what they mean and what random sampling means.

Wtf i hate computers now