FLYNN AGREED TO ASSIST IN PROSECUTING HIGHER UP

>U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras said at Flynn’s plea hearing that the retired three-star Army general had agreed to provide "substantial assistance for prosecution of another person," suggesting that Flynn is helping the FBI target a higher-up in the White House.
beta.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-flynn-plea-20171201-story.html
Trump and/or Pence are fucked

Same (((msm))) that told us rex was out..

like it fucking matters

no president has been removed from office by impeachment and conviction.
>no president has been removed from office by impeachment and conviction.
>no president has been removed from office by impeachment and conviction.

>1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
>These are all the shill threads I've counted today
>How many have you?

Or that Mueller didn't want to go to court and testify that the Trump team really had been tapped.

Sage

kys

Mueller's investigation is looking into much more than Trump. Remember the Podesta Group shut down? The MSM is merely speculating that Flynn will testify against Trump. As usual they have no problem spreading anti-Trump rumors as fact. Its not someone from team Trump that Flynn is going to testify against.

The final stages of denial.

Delicious Trumpkin tears ahead!

drumpf will be the first, retard

No president has ever been tried for treason

Yeah ok, see you next week on
>Guess what made up scandal did not impeach POTUS?

Circus.

>shill shill shill
I'm posting the news retard, pull your head outa your ass

The stages of the Trump-Russia Denial

>There were no talks with Russia
>Okay some people talked but it wasn't a big deal they just didn't admit that they talked
>Okay so the talking was bad but you can't pin it on Trump
>Okay so you can pin it on Trump but so what its not even illegal

>Mfw pol finally wakes the fuck up and sees that Trump is just a globalist shill and he was never going to drain the swamp because he is part of the swamp and now he's about to be mailed to the wall like rat he is

Trump is fine let him finish his term the people voted for him not hildabeast

Cringe

Rollling for Kushner

>Trump is /ourguy/ he'll clean up all the imaginary problems that I made up in my head with fellow Tin Foil hats on the internet
>"He's not cleaning up the problems that we swore he would clean up? He's a shill too!"

Literally you.

No matter how much you hate Trump, he will not be removed.

They may indict Jared for a similar process crime, like lying or misleading, but it will never go to GEOTUS.

Trump and Pence are perfectly safe, otherwise....it would already be leaked and liberals would be cheering.

I don't see how one can infer that from what he said unless the judge said it was a current member of the White House. Could have been a higher up from Obama era for all we know.

talking? i thought the claim was that they ELECTED trump and hacked the votes?

Whoops, my bad. Should have read the article first. I'm a dumbass.

The entire charade centers around the logan act.

Even if Trump directed Flynn, before the election, to ask Putin himself about the DNC emails, even if Trumps exact words were "Give me dirt on Hillary. I am a corrupt walking orange. Fuck me daddy." the entire prosecution would rest on the Logan Act.

And NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN PROSECUTED FOR VIOLATING THE LOGAN ACT. EVER.

Not Pelosi for chumming it up with islamic dictators.

Not Ted Kennedy for conspiring with the Russians to undermine Reagan.

No one. The law is 200 years old. It would be the biggest political witch hunt in the history of the nation if they went after Trump with the Logan Act.

So they won't. They can't. It's political suicide. If you open up the Logan Act, all of a sudden all sorts of things become Logan Act violations.

Fucking Dennis Rodman visiting North Korea would be a Logan Act violation.

They have NOTHING. Even if it's ALL TRUE. THE JEDI. THE FORCE. EVERYTHING. It's NOTHING.

And they know they have nothing. Which is why they're going to continue to do this. Paper cuts. Media headlines every month that make Trump look bad, and that's it.

It's all to provide a line of attack for the Dems in 2020.

>Vote for us and we'll get to the bottom of this whole Russian thing! Vote for the Democrats! The REAL patriots! The REAL Americans!

It's a fucking joke.

>Trump and/or Pence are fucked

Ya, nah, at most it's Jared Kushner.

Nice, the fact that all you can say is "cringe" to a 9 worded post is indicative of the realization setting in.

Strawmanning isn't gonna change reality for you bud. Thanks for the laughs though.

>Trump and/or Pence are fucked
>I'm posting the news retard
Get more shills David, This is pathetic.

Then: RUSSIA STORY IS REAL, THEY HACKER OUR ELECTIONS

Now: RUSSIA STORY IS REAL, THEY TALKED TO TRUMP

The stages of MUH RUSSIA

>Russia LITERALLY hacked the election
>Okay so maybe they didn't but Trump still colluded with them
>Okay so maybe he didn't but someone in Trump's cabinet once spoke with a Russian person

>Strawmanning
define collusion

Higher up, but not from the administration you think.

Obama and Clinton better lawyer up fast. :)

Aww, is little baby sad that daddy Trump is going away? Its okay bud, keep strawmanning the argument. I'm sure it will help Daddy Donny with his Mueller problems.

More like obstruction of justice for firing Comey over the Flynn thing.

>le strawman maymay
>literally just taking your retarded talking points and turning them around on you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
KEEP DENYING REALITY TRUMPFAGS
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAH

Confirmed. This is what we are all saying.

The Dems must have control of congress to impeach and remove Trump. It will not happen.

Read the article stupid, it specifically states the current white house

based paco

Current White House when it happened aka Obama admin. :)

haha nazis donnie moscow is gone

You will never be able to confirm, but all of this is TeamClinton and Obama holdovers pushing this bullshit.

Mueller, Rosenstein and Comey should be jailed. This is 100% politics.

You're either bating or completely delusional.

bioluminescent central intelligence agency negroid here is confident that his agency is going to doge this, and all the criminal shit they've always been doing

>call out guy for actually posting an irrelevant strawman argument against me
>rebuttaled by a guy who calls it a "meme"
>This is literally the best you can do

Try harder next time.