Her Royal Highness the Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Sussex

Also styled as Her Royal Highness Princess Henry of Wales.

I thought Americans cannot be royals and lose their passports if they end up as royalty? Is this correct, is this ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana,_Princess_of_Wales#Titles,_styles,_honours_and_arms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she's pretty hot desu senpai

Princess Cocoa

let's just make UK state #51

didn't the queen throw a tantrum that she ain't getting no royal title?

Hence she will be styled the Dutchess of Suckixxx

She's a literal 56% meme face. Sometimes I think that meme is like the rabbi spraying a swastika on a synagogue.

Princess yank is the only fitting title.

I don't think she can hold a princess title by marriage, only those born into the family.

>the fresh princess of bel air
>the duchess of kong
>meghan the queen of mutts

She is just his girlfriend.

Yeah... like the Dutchess of Cambridge...

Know your own royalty shit, Brit.

does that mean the mutt children will have titles?

Pls no we don't need any more Muslims in the states

What is this non-sense! I thought The Great Britain will become House of Trump once the Queen passed away.

>duchess of kong
this is clearly the winner

come full circle theyll be dumping chai tea this time from teh gallons of the ships

The titles of nobility thing in the constitution only prohibits the federal and state government from giving out titles of nobility. Citizens can still receive them from foreign governments without problem, they merely mean nothing in the states.

Fiance, wedding is in May and your gov is already accused of not making a bank holiday out of the marriage so you plebs can fucking cheer when the mixed race couple marries in a mosque.

Her Royal Highness Yella

pretty hot is a stretch but she can get the d

The Duchess of Cambridge is not a Princess and neither is the Duchess of Cornwall. Both will most become Queen once their husbands ascend the throne.

The British royal family isn't even British. They are German.

They are also tax payer funded mascots.

WE

WE

>divorced half breed that has literally fucked countless niggers and is about to hit the wall

wow yea what a catch la'

Her Royal Abomination Sheboon Henry of Wales

YAAAAAS QUEEN SLAAAAY

WUZ QUEENS AND SHIET

>The British royal family isn't even British. They are German.
And that's the best thing about all this.
First germ'd, now black'd.
Anglos are a joke.

the queen of the jews since that is who put them together.

>The leftovers of le 56% kid is now the English Queen
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

For Harry every vagina is a catch.

Visquad de Roon

Le 56% anglo face strikes again. Just nuke this fucking island already.

Seems like you're trying to distract that the English line remained pure until g*rmans got there and decided to marry a negress.

They are German
He's fucking a nigger
Germans love niggers
You blacked yourselves

Negress of Cornhole

>Duchess of Cornwall
In the event of Charles acceding to the throne, Camilla would become a queen consort; however, an official statement issued by Clarence House on the day of her marriage to Charles announced that she would be known as the Princess Consort.

>Duchess of Cambridge
Kate is officially Her Royal Highness Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge, Countess of Strathearn, Baroness Carrickfergus

to be fair the royal family bring in more in tourism than we spend on them

Why is no one speaking about her being "used" and formerly married?

What the fuck does Harry see in that tranny-woman.

BURGERED AND BLACK'D

I agree. Would be hilarious to see what happens if guns became legal over night.

royal mongrel

>Mooooom there is a chimp in the kitchen.

>Yes but is she a virgin?

Check your autism.

They don't do meet and greets people go to see her house it would be the same If she fucked off

Bland as fuck looking

If Harry retains his current rank – His Royal Highness Prince Henry of Wales – it's believed Meghan will take on the feminine version of his title, becoming known as Her Royal Highness Princess Henry of Wales. But if Harry becomes a Duke upon marriage, as he is widely expected to, Meghan will therefore become a Duchess just like Kate. However, she will always RETAIN the title of Princess, but just won't be referred to as that.

gets my vote

Drill the oil face the toil/ dog the bun have no fun

what about all the people that flew in for the royal wedding etc?

>to be fair the royal family bring in more in tourism than we spend on them
>Brits unironically still believe this BBC nonsense

There is major tourism going on in Vienna, also because of all the Habsburg palaces and shit. Now guess whether they have an emperor or not.

ugly feet are a dealbreaker

Because people suck royal dick. They are globally loves for some weird reason. Our media obsesses over them. Any time there is news around the Royals it feels like we are under British rule when you turn on the TV. For a moment you forget the Jews run this country.

>brown eyes

should be an immediate disqualifies tbqh

FUCKING DISGUSTING NIGGER FEET

what the actual fuck

>to distract that the English line remained pure until g*rmans got there and decided to marry a negress.
I mean, the English monarchy as we know it was founded by a Nomand and the language of the upper class in England was French up until the 15th century.

Amen.

She has the toe thing going on. Disgusting. She also has no tiddies. No tiddies does not make it past my algorithm.

Bunions plus nigger anatomy

It cost 50 million to paint her houses that's probably how much they made from the tourism from the wedding and they have one once a millennium if they had one every week fair enough

Obviously she's pregnant with his child so he has no choice but to get hitched with her ugly ass.

And tits?

Looks like the royal family finally killed itself.

> the little brown one

Lady Fanny of Omaha

The fuck are you even talking about. Diana Spencer was fully the Princess of Wales.

She's at least 30% whiter now than she was here. Wtf.

Synagogue

Queen of England

Plastic surgery to look whiter because its more attractive

Nope.

The big toe is not prehensile in mulattos.

i bet Kate is jealous as hell that the attention has left her.

>tfw you will never see Kate strapon-bang Meghan

>the "we wuz kangz and queenz n sheeeeit" meme coming true

well, just when i thought whites couldn't get more cucked now comes the brit royalty and make the meme real. Congratulations lads.

>le 56% royalty meme incoming
ayy muh sides

Her Royal Sheboon would do.

Touche Queenie. Gave her a tongue twister for a title.

She just looks like any other Hollymutt actor/reality star

Her Royal Wewuzness

christ, i normally don't give a shit about feet, but those are australopithecine-tier.

THAS RITE!

it's a trap do not do it prince

Yes she was, dumbass. It was her main title when she died.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diana,_Princess_of_Wales#Titles,_styles,_honours_and_arms

Titles and styles

>Royal monogram
>1 July 1961 – 9 June 1975: The Honourable Diana Frances Spencer
>9 June 1975 – 29 July 1981: Lady Diana Frances Spencer
>29 July 1981 – 28 August 1996: Her Royal Highness The Princess of Wales
>in Scotland: 29 July 1981 – 28 August 1996: Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Rothesay
>28 August 1996 – 31 August 1997: Diana, Princess of Wales

>first American about to become British royalty
>it's a fucking nigger Jew

I'm not sure if I'm more upset at America or Britain.

You have to be born into royalty to be an actual Princess. So Diana was. Meghan should be the Duchess of Sussex, not princess. But the media will call her Princess Meghan anyway even though technically she can never hold the title.

ayyyy fucking kek

She means nothing to the blood line so it doesn't bother me that badly. All the spotlight should be on William and Kates kids.

She could potentially have kids and they would be part of the bloodline. I know people have been pointing out they would never get anywhere near the throne but still.

She won't be princess of anything, as she wasn't born into it.

She will most likely be HRH the Duchess of Sussex

So why does the german royalty only breed beautiful white babies? Is there something in the air in bongland?

more like Her Royal Nigress amirite

She knocking it on a bit so she best hurry it up if she wants some. Like you said, they will no where near the throne so its no worry really, With George, Charlotte and another on the way with probably more in the future at this rate I am content in saying we will remain all good.