youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=z2UQv2JUZoU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its full of soy boys and gooks

>emu war

Horrible internet.

More on that?

Fuck yes

Hot, dry, nanny state where the government concerns itself with everything.

It doesn't

It's literal fucking paradise almost

People save their whole lives just to move there for like 5 years

That doesn't help me in a debate against an aussie cunt about why America > Australia, though

Neo-liberal pansy land that's hot as hell.

I see

every animal is capable of eating you

Every animal there wants to kill you

Aren't there a lot of large bugs and shit? There's that.

if you're Australian spiders crawl up into your dick hole

no culture

The water in their toilets flush spinning the wrong direction

Everything is expensive

Anything even REMOTELY fun is banned

These cucks literally stopped recruiting men in the military to increase number of women, lol. What else is there to say?

It should be paradise, but it looks like it's going to shit
archive.is/OeUVS
>Industry got destroyed
>Australia's economy is basically just profiting of Chinese needs of raw materials, which is gonna hurt because China is cutting overproduction
>Actually most mining companies are already not making money as it is
>Terrible property bubble which is gonna explode badly.
Australia is on line for tough times, hope they are going to recover after that

Do they need a big army? Who does Australia actually go to war with?

>Inb4 emu

It's full of Australians.

Is the spider meme really true?

Aren't they busy dying to giant spiders and whatnot

the weather mostly, and spiders/insect life, but other than that it's cool.

also too many asians, but i don't see that as a negative.

Stop posting my picture without my permission. Last warning

Well it has nice weather and not so many brown people. Exotic animals. The apocalypse will be really cool here.

d'day mate

6/10 banter attempt

FUCK YES
That helped
This helped support this Glorious fucking yes

I won, Sup Forums. God bless this board.

shitty gun laws

aboriginals
youtube.com/watch?v=s1yeBmSFkC4

Lots of Australians.

It's full of beasts that will kill you as soon as they see you. Also there are dangerous animals there.

Indonesia.

It's full of worst shitposters on Sup Forums, one of whom even went so far as to hack Moot.

i hate their dumb accent
enjoy some of the most dangerous snakes and spiders in the world
most of the country is just barren good for nothing dirt
no guns allowed
wtf do they even produce? they get all of their military hardware from the US yet they seem to hate the US

>vidya is fucking expensive there
>the wildlife wants you fucking dead (venomous invertebrates, reptiles, sharks, mammals etc etc)

Yes, I've taken 4 huntsman and wolf spiders out of my house in the past 2 weeks alone.

I'm arachnophobic would probably die of shock

Serious weapons restrictions, and pandering to abos.

That is legit scary. People should know when nature don't want them there.

Spiders are god's creatures they taken care od insect probblems and would only bite a human defensively (like a brown recluse putting on a shoe). You faggots need to get a grip.
>T. Tarantula Owner

>tarantula owner
you must have been one of the cool kids, eh?

>in Canada spiders wear shoes.
Well how aboot that.

Need a helmet to fucking jog

I've always liked spiders since childhood, I really like all wildlife but pound for pound, I appreciate the efficiency and grace of the spider as a top predator.

yeah m8 she'll be grouse
there'll be melbourne cunts in bondage gear running around looking for petrol and we'll banter them into submission by calling them poofs and abbos

Australian wildlife isn't even that bad. Almost all the dangerous animals live far from civilization and prefer flight over fight anyway.

Brown recluse bites happen most frequently when someone is putting on shoes and a spider is in one but of course you knew what I meant. I guess you got me.

Don't get me wrong I love spiders too and I try not to hurt them. But spiders in Straya are too big and some are too dangerous. I just think we're not meant to share a roof with those (except as "defanged" or whatever pets, if that's your thing).

Bitten by tiny spider

Dead

despite being arachnophobic, I'm also fascinated by spiders. They look cool and their webbing will be key in future materials... but ugh, there's just something so alien and disturbing about them.
Wonder why I have that fear, desu, never had a traumatic experience, I just cringe and feel repelled at the sight of one

yeah they are cool like that but

fucking poisonous. POISONOUS

except the fucking emus and cassowarys
youtube.com/watch?v=4dcQO6Zb8Eg
youtube.com/watch?v=z2UQv2JUZoU

>Its full of soy boys and gooks
Melbourne and Sydney, yes.

There are (thankfully) still plenty of parts of the country that aren't as bad yet.

the best thing ever to come out of Australia
Mad Max
Road Warrior (top 5 movie of all time)

I always liked the first Med Mex better desu

>wtf do they even produce?

Biggest exporters of coal, gas, iron ore and wool.

Canada and the UK still have them beat for exports of faggotry though.

The funny thing is,as comfortable as I am with spiders, I feel the same way you do about centipedes. They freak me the fuck out. We get them in the basement.(old house)
I studied spiders so much as a kid, practicle every science project until grade 4 was about spiders, handling them, realizing their passivity, even mine I picked up straight after buying although a bite would have made me sick.
A harmless centipede, I would never handle, I am sure if I took time to learn their instincts, I would be okay with them but, I am just so turned off by them I never have, but I have seen them kill mice which I thought was cool.
It's strange why we fear the things we do.

They're cucks who willingly the Chinks take over their country. If it wasn't for that it'd probably be the greatest country on earth. Australians are kind of just awesome

one of them nasty venomous milipedes crawled in my mother's jacket, and she got a panic attack after feeling it crawl on her arm. Had to stomp it a good few times to kill it, those niggers have hard shells.
I find them off putting as well.

>yfw australia > america tho

Mandatory Shitposting Conscription
If you can't keep it up then don't go

Because you can't. Aussies are shit but the only good think in burger land is guns.

Jesus Christ that shit does look scary, all I can think of is wrath of Khan.

>auscuntemu

Facehuggers were always nerve wracking to me.
they're spiders+rape

it's your reptilian brain kicking into gear. We may be top predator now but we were also prey for much, much longer before that, and we can still be in the right circumstances. Primal instinct doesn't rub off easy.

this

Australia invented Farscape, I can never hate them.

Also this glorious son of a gun.

Haha, yeah See I thought they were creepy too but always thought of them more like weird crab or lobster because of the tail. I guess because I have a positive view of spiders.
I grew up on spider man too and he was my favorite comic superhero, so maybe a little brainwashing on my part.

Australia is just hot Canada... so pretty awesome really.

SHUT UP BRITAIN
WE'RE FUCKING FULL

Its too hot and it makes them lazy.

SPeak for yourself shirtlifter, Chang

Also I've studied spider so much that I know their anatomy, three body parts, head thorax, abdomen eight legs, for from the thorax and 4 from the abdomen.
It's like when someone sees a daddy longlegs and says, kill that spider, I'm like, excuse me that is not an arachnid, so yes I will kill it. Just spider lover nerd shit.

Australia shit-post folder engaged!

its fucking far away
>tfw you want to watch the cricket but it doesnt start till 4am and its winter and cold as fuck at night even with the heating on but its only the first day so fuck that

Glorius glorious day for australia.
Dark moot was a national treasure.
Also how butthurt did hotpockets mod have to be to go doxx him.
Snivelling crybaby

You lactose intolerant poofter

>australia is the biggest exporter of gas, coal, iron ore and wool

in what, oceania? retard.

>america education

My fucking god this is what US public school produces, Canada produces twice the natural gas of Australia.

>How much gas do you huff in a day (average) ?

Too many poisonous animals/insects.
top 10 of the world, AU probably has 9 of them.