John Podesta Lashes Out At Feminist Over Pizzagate Question At Duke University

>Former Clinton campaign manager John Podestajumped down the throat offeministand Political Science majorNicole Kiprilovin front of 300 people at Duke University Wednesday, after the undergradaskedPodesta questionsabout how he responds to various controversies including ‘Pizzagate,’ Uranium One, The Podesta Group, and Joule Unlimited

>“When junior Nicole Kiprilov asked him how he was dealing with accusations of being involved with the now-debunked “Pizzagate” scandal, that he owned 75,000 “undisclosed” shares of stock from a company with Russian Kremlin ties and Uranium One being a client of the Podesta Group—among other allegations—he didn’t hold back.

“This is how the alt-right does fake news,” Podesta said. “It’s personally painful becausea lot of this is really total bullsh*t.My family and I have been put through this Pizzagate bullsh*t now for a year—which has totally been debunked, by the way.“

Other urls found in this thread:

dukechronicle.com/article/2017/11/we-got-more-votes-but-werent-able-to-win-john-podesta-talks-2016-election-conspiracy-theories
youtube.com/watch?v=b8iinMUAp44
web.archive.org/web/20170216160030/http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html
unv.is/dukechronicle.com/article/2017/11/we-got-more-votes-but-werent-able-to-win-john-podesta-talks-2016-election-conspiracy-theories
m.liveleak.com/view?i=555_1478380730
wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols
unv.is/vice.com/sv/article/ppx4g8/how-mafia-pizzeria-drug-fronts-inspired-one-of-the-most-complex-criminal-trials-ever
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Connection_Trial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's so guilty its not even funny anymore, america has fallen

Post source and video faggot

>Kiprilov – a Political Science juniorand UN intern who has studied at Stanford, Oxford, and is the president of Duke University’s ‘premier feminist magazine,’Phoenix –was disappointed in Podesta’s responses, telling theDuke Chronicle
>“Pizzagate was a conspiracy theory, but the other allegations, I don’t know,” Kiprilov said. “If he had been a bit calmer and more mature in answering the questions, I would have been satisfied. I was disappointed that he got so angered and triggered by my question.”

A self-identified Republican who says she is not part of the alt-right, Kiprilov said she felt that Podesta misunderstood the nature of her question.

“I did not imply that I believed any of this,” she said. “I think he immediately assumed I did, so he lumped me with the alt-right crowd,which was very unfortunate that he jumped to that conclusion"

Kiprilov caught up with Podesta after the event to let him know she’s not a member of the alt-right.
Before the night was over, Podesta also answered questions about Russia’s effect of the election, stating that while he didn’t think Russia’s efforts to interfere with voting on election day succeeded,bots and Facebook adsspreading fake news did.
“I do think that had an effect,” Podesta said, adding “It eats away at you underneath. You don’t fully sense it because it’s not bubbling up to the mainstream.”

Oh Skippy!

dukechronicle.com/article/2017/11/we-got-more-votes-but-werent-able-to-win-john-podesta-talks-2016-election-conspiracy-theories

This. Shame on you america

>“This is how the alt-right does fake news,” Podesta said. “It’s personally painful becausea lot of this is really total bullsh*t.My family and I have been put through this Pizzagate bullsh*t now for a year—which has totally been debunked, by the way.“

youtube.com/watch?v=b8iinMUAp44

it would be better to ask about his kooky art collection, lets see him debunk or explain that away

and ask how his brother is doing in custody

Bump.

"Tony regularly opens his house to casual pizza parties co-hosted by his friend James Alefantis the co-owner of Comet Ping Pong" - Washington Life 2015

What if he's innocent?

>which has totally been debunked, by the way
When did this happen? Man, the lies just pour out as if it were truth, doesn't it?

>BTW, where in the ever living fuck is Tony?

I would believe him if he could explain the 'domino/cheese", "the handerkief", the pedo art collection of his bro',the haiti connection and the pedo bands and weird instagrams photos of james alefantis,etc All of that is real and can not be 'totally debunked'. Why not speak honestly about all of that if he has nothing to hide

They swept it under the rug after hiring an actor to shoot towards the floor inside the pizza parlor. The pedos got brazen and hid themselves poorly, then paid no repercussions for it because, well, you know why.

This woman is a true Patriot

Explain the emails? What is dominos on pizza? Why the strange language? why were children entertainment in the pool? What is with Alefantis? Why is he potrayed as a humble merchant but listed as one of the most incluential people in DC at the time? His and the media's response has never addressed anything substantive. Just focusing on the crazier fringe things like the Satanism and torture stuff.

Did he ask her if she thought she was hot shit?

learn how to copy and paste properly nigger

CNN debunked it December 6, 2016

web.archive.org/web/20170216160030/http://money.cnn.com/2016/12/05/media/fake-news-real-violence-pizzagate/index.html

>word salad that does nothing to explain what pizzagate was and how it began or who it implicated and only obfuscates and tries to blame Drumpf
Really activates the almonds

"A lot of this is really total bullsh*t.

So he admits there's at least some truth? This is what I love about stupid criminals they can't just leave things well enough alone by claiming ignorance.

the interview of alefantis by megan Kelly was pretty awesome too

or

unv.is/dukechronicle.com/article/2017/11/we-got-more-votes-but-werent-able-to-win-john-podesta-talks-2016-election-conspiracy-theories

the guy is a walking meme

That's denying, not debunking.

Debunking isn't just saying "it's just a conspiracy theory guiez, stop talking about it", it's actually addressing and proving evidence false.

What evidence has been debunked? The pedo symbols? The strange codewords and tens of thousands of dollars spent on 'pizza' and 'hotdogs'?

PIZZAGATE BULLSHIT. LISTEN UP. SAY IT AGAIN

just coincidences
all just coincidences

she should have quoted his "make an example of a leaker" email

MUH FAKE NEWS

My nigga's becomign unwound tho

m.liveleak.com/view?i=555_1478380730

the dominos thing isn't conspiracy. It's wondering if pasta leaves him more fuzzy headed than eating cheese.

am i being paranoid?
the symbol for this company as well as the one on their new chests looks like pedo symbols

https:/ /www stunlockstudios com/

wikileaks.org/wiki/FBI_pedophile_symbols

Do we know for how long the shooter will be in jail? Fellow americans should contact his family and friends, saying they are journalists working on the dangerousity of the 'fake news', and ask any things to find incohérences.
And even go eat at comet pizza and have a talk with alefantis haha

agreed. the alleged significance of that dominos email could have been pushed by them to derail people from the more incriminating emails

I have a theory, hear me out.

What if all pizza parlors owned by Jews were child-trafficking points? There are only a handful of Jews in this world, and we already know that the majority of them are obsessed with making shekels regardless of the morality of it. It would make sense if they're all connected by the same Jewish criminal network and decide to go along with the pizza meme.

Considering pizza is for Italians, a Jewish outlier might be a good red flag to look out for.

The ability to play dominoes is affected by having eaten pasta or cheese?
Yes it makes sense now. Thanks user now I can forget all about this crazy conspiracy.

Nice try kike the old gaslighting bait.
Alefantis isn't even jewish, well not formally. Neither are the Podestas.

He should be assisted-living just for his "artwork."

...and what's brown walnut sauce? What about a pizza-related map?

>"this is the fault of the alt-right and their reporting of things that are true"
When will this demon BURN?

Silly bitch.

She should have just asked him why the walls in his house are covered in photos of naked adolescents.

>2017
>calls pizzagate crazy
Obvious shill is obvious.

>says pizzeria owner isn't Jewish
>except he is
>calls me kike
Holy shit, did my theory just hit the jackpot? It was kinda obvious since there are only a handful of Jews in this world (we probably got all of them on record by now), and they all seem to be part of the same network...

I know more about pizzagate than you meme flag faggot. That's why I know you're a disinfo shill, or just a retard.

he wanted to know if he should play domination on a lil boy or lil girl. sounds more accurate to me

he is FUCKED. ahahahahahahahahaahahahahah

Shut up retard, I've covered my grounds for pizzagate as well. There was a "pizza connection" trial where it turned out that basically 80% of pizza parlors nation-wide were fronts for a drug trafficking network operated by the Italian mafia.

unv.is/vice.com/sv/article/ppx4g8/how-mafia-pizzeria-drug-fronts-inspired-one-of-the-most-complex-criminal-trials-ever

>
How Mafia Pizzeria Drug Fronts Inspired One of the Most Complex Criminal Trials Ever

>On the morning of April 9, 1984, legions of federal agents swarmed homes and pizzerias across America. They found all sorts of guns, thousands of rounds of ammo, and a shit ton of cash. Soon the numbers grew, with more people bagged by international law enforcement.

>debunked
>MPD official statement "we investigated and it was nothing"

Yes and that aligns with other usages in the emails (like the box of cheeses received from Sandler) as well as known pedo and sm codes.

>get accused of a bunch of heinous shit

>have no rebuttals besides "you cant trust everything you read that on the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111' + 'i am a good person, u know, the people can do what they want'

XD

this fucking child raping goofus has no charisma at all

>now debunked
I'll believe it's debunked when someone tells me what those emails mean...

Do you think Alefantis served some pizzas with a special sauce coming from rotten used babies? I unironically think it's true when I look his face and smile

You're right about the mob-pizza parlour connection and I've encountered many suspicious pizza places and a couple of certified weird ones (like Pelosi's) but the elite pedo-trafficking nexi are rare.
Alefantis had already advanced plans for another place (Pegasus) by the time the investigation started. Same MO though.

More on Pizza Connection:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizza_Connection_Trial

>The Pizza Connection Trial stands as the longest criminal jury trial in the federal courts in U.S. history.[1] The trial began on September 30, 1985 and ended with convictions of all but one of the 22 defendants on March 2, 1987.

>The trial centered on a Mafia-run enterprise that distributed vast quantities of heroin and cocaine in the United States, and then laundered the cash before sending it back to the suppliers in Sicily. The U.S. defendants utilized a number of independently owned pizza parlors as fronts for narcotics sales and collections – hence the name “Pizza Connection”. Evidence at the trial proved that the enterprise shipped no less than $1.6 billion of heroin to the U.S. between 1975 and April 1984. Arrests of scores of conspirators were coordinated in the U.S., Italy, Switzerland and Spain on April 9, 1984, following the capture of Gaetano Badalamenti and several family members the previous day in Madrid, Spain. Badalamenti was the former boss of the Sicilian Mafia, and a key supplier of heroin and cocaine to the U.S. Mafia distributors.

Since Jews are a minority compared to Italians, it's possible that you'd be spot on if you see a shekel-obsessed Jew running something that makes little profit like a pizza joint unless they're doing shady business on the side. Simple logic really. I'm being completely serious here by the way.

YA

Um, last time I checked it's current year. You can't disagree with anything a feminist says. He literally raped her with his rebuke.

Sadly this faggot will be right if justice isn't served.

>"which has totally been debunked, by the way.“

Um, last time I checked it's current year. You're not allowed to disagree with anything a feminist says in any shape or form. He literally raped her with his rebuke.

>It eats away at you underneath.
This sicko is gonna fry.

>now-debunked “Pizzagate” scandal
>debunked

No you're not. These symbols are "hidden" everywhere - games, TV, movies, ads, art etc.

He owns a pig farm? Nothing suspicious there.

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you..

(((Totally debunked)))

Why does he never explain what a pizza related map is, or why they referred to young children as entertainment?

>Alefantis isn't even jewish
The Rothschilds aren't Jewish?

hila kline has boy love earrings she sometimes wears, she wore them in an early podcast on twitch (forget which one)

>totally debunked, by the way

If only he didn't say this.

>ask Podesta about his involvement in various illegal activities ranging in severity from pedophilia to treason
>"most of that stuff isn't true"

some fed up SEAL team is going to put him on a meat hook

what about his pig farm in the forest? any new aerial view? too bad a based murican squad didn't go there to search n shit

I wonder what was in "street cred"?

i didn't think it be like it is, but it do

There has been unfairness done to us
I summon the elements
I invoke them
I conjure them to do my bidding
The four watchtowers shall lay their eyes and minds on John Podesta
there shall be fear and guilt and bad blood
there shall be submission and no pity
I point the threefold law against John Podesta
against thee it shall be pointed
threefold, a hundred fold is the cost for our anger and pain
Thee shall be blinded by the fear and death
blinded by the pain
blinded by me
binded by me
Cursed by me
So mote it be!

Fun fact: Skippy loves to slaughter pigs, he learned at the Turkey Run farm aka cia front

>My family and I have been put through this Pizzagate bullsh*t now for a year

awh I feel so bad for the poor Podestas :^)
such a terrible thing to happen to such a noble, selfless family who have sacrificed so much and taken so little to serve their country :^)

>mfw

what if he is nothing but a fucking maggot parasite who hedged his bets on Clinton being the next in line?

He never thought HRC could lose, and now he and many others are terrified that all the evidence Flynn is about to drop on Mueler won't be buried by Mueler.

Brace yourselves for more false flags, the deep pedo state is desperate as fuck.

Fuck off pedo shill.

wasn't podestas first job as a butcher? are the are any cia farms?

>It’s personally painful becausea lot of this is really total bullsh*t.My family and I have been put through this Pizzagate bullsh*t now for a year—which has totally been debunked, by the way.“

kinda like the russians and Trump... fu dems

>The Rothschilds aren't Jewish
I said formally. Has it been established beyond striking similarity and multiple Rothschild connections? Who was the father?

Bingo, you hit it right on the head

The people that like to peddle this conspiracy theory don't realize it lacks substance. They make outlandish accusations and use photo shopped image macros as evidence.

Well let me tell you something, just about you can make a collage of artwork and random politicians piecing them together but that won't fly in a real court let alone a real one lol.

>a based murican squad

With all the shit that's come out in the past year and a half or so and all of the tough talk online I'm starting to wonder if there are any Americans with balls enough to do anything more than just shitpost about this stuff. Lots of threats and posturing yet all of these obviously guilty fucks are still walking around free. And now this week an illegal immigrant gets away with murderering a burger in cold blood. I guess the fat man was right and all of the fluoride in the water has done its job.

even though im generating some currency for you shillfucks by giving a you, ive got to ask, are you even trying?

So all of the jimmycomet Instagram photos were photoshopped?

>"Government payed 33.33$ for each girl"

These satanic pieces of shit are obsessed with the number 33. Is it because that is the age Jesus lived to when they strung him up on the cross?

You must accept that there is no salvation in this life. Everything that you hold dear to your heart can be taken from you in an instant. You must embrace the emptiness, that cold feeling is good for your soul my friend I promise you. The sweetest feeling in this life is tainting the purity, the evaporation of innocence is such a rush..it floods the mind with such an intense high. Once you've deflowered the life force only then will you meet the eternal at the altar of Sodom.

>totally debunked
>never investigated

pick one

We should have an old school user op where we troll Lawrence King to death

They can hear you breathe.