imgur.com/a/oZO9Z
>Random Nov 20
imgur.com/a/f1ok1
>S Syria Dec 1
imgur.com/a/gQemX
>N Hama Nov 8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 1
>SAA begins moving troops from DeZ to Hama, heading to Ma’an front, primary objective to cap Abu Dali, move to cap Abu Dhuhour Military Airport after
>Tiger Forces make final preparations to clear IS from DeZ governate, set up just south of Al-Asharah
>Sy chopper was downed by AA missile over W Ghouta region of Damas, Sy blames Israel
>SAA Republican Guard kills HTS commander “Abu Amnah”, after ambushing him and several of his associates along the Hama-Aleppo axis
>SDF announces new campaign in DeZ that will target IS' last positions along E bank of the Euphrates
>Iranian FM; main aim of the US government was “to remove Iran from Syria” and “that’s where they fail, because we are in the region”
>Ru military is negotiating release of two nationals captured by IS several months ago in E Syria
>Sy government negotiator quits Geneva talks, says may not return, blaming opposition’s rejection of any role for Assad in transition
>Kurd authorities held local elections in N Sy, pushing ahead with autonomy plans opposed by Damas/Sy
>IS seize new Afghan foothold after luring Taliban defectors in w districts of Jawzjan province, set up a bomb making school for 300 children

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/411678-eu-parliament-saudi-embargo/
archive.is/tK5li
youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY
youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Aph3DuIl80c
nzivnet.com/brief/13289
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936718013180596226
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936729815574634498
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936731375826333697
youtube.com/watch?v=dFh71_ftxLE
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936732382593474560
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-military-fires-anti-aircraft-missile-israeli-warplane-flies-along-lebanese-border/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936732593118236674
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936732700429504513
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfnlO_z97E
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936735010702360578
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>EU resolution calls for arms embargo against Saudi Arabia, accuses it of war crimes

The European Parliament has adopted a resolution, which calls for an EU-wide embargo on arms sales to Saudi Arabia over the alleged war crimes it has committed in Yemen. The resolution also criticizes EU members selling arms to the Gulf kingdom.

>The EU parliament “condemns in the strongest terms the ongoing violence in Yemen and all attacks against civilians and civilian infrastructure, which constitute war crimes,” the resolution passed on Thursday says. It goes on to say that “dozens of Saudi-led airstrikes have been blamed for indiscriminately killing and wounding civilians in violation of the laws of war, including through the use of internationally banned cluster munitions.”

The document particularly says that the European lawmakers “deplore” the blockade of Yemen established by the Saudi-led coalition and specifically condemns “the indiscriminate coalition-led airstrikes leading to civilian casualties, including children, and destruction of civilian and medical infrastructure.” It adds that they equally condemn the actions of the Houthi rebels resulting in civilian casualties, including the missile attacks on the Saudi cities.

>The resolution also calls on Mogherini to “urgently propose an integrated EU strategy for Yemen” as well as urged all parties to the conflict to “urgently agree on a cessation of hostilities” and to return to peace negotiations.It then goes on to slam the EU member states for selling arms to the Saudis in spite of numerous allegations of war crimes committed by the coalition.

This is not the first time the EU parliament had called for an arms embargo against the Saudis. A similar appeal to the EU authorities was included into another its resolution on the situation in Yemen adopted in February 2016.

rt.com/news/411678-eu-parliament-saudi-embargo/

Ankara issues warrant for former top CIA figure over Gulen links

Turkey has issued an arrest warrant for a former top CIA official over alleged links to the group blamed for the failed coup on July 15 last year, AFP said. An Istanbul prosecutor ordered the detention of Graham Fuller, ex-vice chairman of the CIA’s National Intelligence Council, on Friday as part of an investigation into the movement led by US-based Muslim cleric Fethullah Gulen. Turkey accuses Gulen of masterminding the attempted putsch. The cleric denies the accusation. The warrant accuses the former CIA official of “violating the constitution” and “attempting to overthrow the Turkish government,” Anadolu reported. Fuller said earlier that he wrote a letter as a private citizen in support of Gulen’s green-card application in 2006 because he “did not believe that Gulen constituted a security threat to the US.”

archive.is/tK5li

Nth for
fuck, marry, kill

Oh the irony...criminals selling weapons to criminals.

*bashes your skull*
wat do?

this has bee going on forever... not that I pardon anybody

put me in the next one, i want to make it more than half way through once atleast

>K*urdish leaders Nichirvan Barzani, Qobad Talabani, Fouad Hussain & Safin Dezaiy are expected in Paris tomorrow, the 2nd of october to meet French president Macron

*teleports behind you*
Pshh, nothing personnel, kid.

Thread theme
youtu.be/yXQViqx6GMY

I see /sg/ is still going I guess.

As usual, we cant expect Eurocucks to not stand with the kurds.

*blocks your path*

/sg/ will go on until every inch of Syria is back in the hands of the Arab Baathist party and President Assad.

>K*urdish leaders Nichirvan Barzani, Qobad Talabani, Fouad Hussain & Safin Dezaiy are expected in Paris tomorrow, the 2nd of october to meet French president Macron
QUICK /sg/, YOU HAVE ONLY 30 SECONDS TO DESCRIbE THAT DIALOGUE OR THIS BIRD WILL STAB YOU

*posts something edgy. Yet cringe*
You can now die peacefull

more like
*pull down pants*
*teleport into your local supermarket*
"whiter than you muhammad"

Nice..

*steals your bike*
watchu gonna do about it weedboy?

It's another paid thread by Kremlin brigade ®.

el peruANO

its just good manners imo. K*rds are alone

dont judge, we gotta make a living

*pulls out the itasha pick-up truck*
Meh. This.

Who else is glad Drumpf is going down over the fake Russia scandal?

Fucking fat neocon. Take a hike.

>paging gay-hans for this

yes, fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Traitors and gypsies dont deserve good manners.

I dont care what happens in amerika at all

put aside the "hottest" for him :^)

!

>the fucking bra
holy kek

they speculate that ISIS leaders will flee to North Africa. I know that if they go to Afghanistan then the wars won't change, but North Africa is a wild card.
does anyone know more? I only got burger education

egypt and maybe libya

>I like Qassem Sulimani and respect him, but is he at the level of the Tiger and Nasrallah? No.
>Wake me up when he faces a real enemy, not kurds and retarded ISIS terrorists.
>Retarded ISIS terrorists
>Literally beating the shit out of the Tigers right now
>Soleimani liberated Bukamal
>Tiger just barely got past Mayadin
>Soleimani is heading north to help him

Let's go back further though
>Soleimani was the mastermind behind the Qusayr offensive against the rebels
>Main lobbyist for the Russian intervention when Assad was losing badly in 2015
>Commanded the Aleppo operations
>Commanded the Kuweires offensive
Fuck you Bongroach, so jealous.

Its true Baghdadi told members to regroup in South Libya.
Already feel bad for Chad and Niger based Tuaregs who will have to fight them.

Cant Americans wait until I leave the US to impeach Trump and start a civil war. I wanna spend Xmas in Beirut.
Also, which side should I stand with? Im not gonna stand with liberals and snowflakes.

>based Tuaregs
this shit again

>tfw ISIS stole my bra

Martyr yourself in the name of Baathism

>French reading comprehension
Niger-based Tuaregs
Chad-based Tuaregs

ur lebenese
u should be apt at civil wars

> Main lobbyist for the Russian intervention when Assad was losing badly in 2015
Thats not true, Sulimani isnt a politician and knows little about that.

i never heard that but it would make sense

rundown on why u hate Tuareg?
>also meant based how burger interpreted it.

>givethatmanarefugee.png

nah i didn't convey my idea well
the idea conveyed is i'm tired of the MSM fed westerner that go like "omg le poor (but super based) tuareg that will have to fight ISIS"
ISIS is less dangerous than tuaregs in the sense that tuaregs are potential kurd tier separatist but ISIS isn't so they'll never sway the public opinion (and thus EU siding with them) no matter what they do
I can already sense the JewSA pulling a "le based landless tuaregs whom we must fund in their separatism" in order to keep libya in conflict
they're nomads that try to go for the landgrab separatism as they would get the opportunity and since they keep moving between mali chad niger libya and algeria they have even less legitimacy than kurds who at least are sedentary

lost

i just hope this jewish maggot will die this year. it's fucking turning my guts around seeing what happened to the middle east and europe in the process... and all this just to give that fucking jewish state a few more years to live out its apartheit against the palestinians...
people are dying of hunger in jemen everyday but our shitty media doesn't even care about those people beacause the filthy saudis bought their way into the western elites years ago... i fucking hate this society.

youtube.com/watch?v=lyMS4qJ8NXU

That makes sense.
>pic
Careful now

>Some light reading on Soleimani for you

Soleimani has been described as "the single most powerful operative in the Middle East today" and the principal military strategist and tactician in Iran's effort to combat Western influence and promote the expansion ofShiiteand Iranian influence throughout the Middle East.InIraq, as the commander of the Quds force, he is believed to have strongly influenced the organization of the Iraqi government, notably supporting the election of previous Iraqi Prime MinisterNuri Al-Maliki.Soleimani has even been described as being "Iran’s very ownErwin Rommel".
According to some sources, Soleimani is the principal leader and architect of the military wing of the Lebanese Shia partyHezbollah since his appointment as Quds commander in 1998.
According to several sources, includingRiad Hijab, a former Syrian premier who defected in August 2012, he is also one of the staunchest supporters of the Syrian government ofBashar al-Assadin theSyrian Civil War. In the later half of 2012, Soleimani assumed personal control of the Iranian intervention in theSyrian civil war, when Iranians became deeply concerned about the Assad government's lack of ability to fight the opposition

Unf

Houthis attacking Saudi outposts
youtube.com/watch?v=Aph3DuIl80c

>Not true you say?
Under Soleimani the command has "coordinated attacks, trained militias, and set up an elaborate system to monitor rebel communications". According to a Middle Eastern security official Dexter Filkins talked to, thousands of Quds Force and Iraqi Shiite militiamen in Syria are "spread out across the entire country.” Theretaking of Qusayrin May 2013 from Syrian rebels was, according to John Maguire, a formerCIAofficer in Iraq, "orchestrated" by Soleimani.
He is widely credited with delivering the strategy that has helped President Bashar al-Assad turn the tide against rebel forces and recapture key cities and towns.
In October 2015, it was reported that he had been instrumental in devising during his visit to Moscow in July 2015 theRussian-Iranian-Syrian offensivein October 2015.
In theoperation to liberate Jurf Al Sakhar, he was reportedly "present on the battlefield". Some Shia militia commanders described Soleimani as "fearless"—one pointing out that the Iranian general never wears aflak jacket, even on the front lines.
In 2015 Soleimani started to gather support from various sources in order to combat the newly resurgent ISIL and rebel groups which were both successful in taking large swathes of territory away from Assad's forces. He was reportedly the main architect of the joint intervention involving Russia as a new partner with Assad and Hezbollah.

>When Putin asks for you by name

According to Reuters, at a meeting in Moscow in July, Soleimani unfurled a map of Syria to explain to his Russian hosts how a series of defeats for President Bashar al-Assad could be turned into victory—with Russia's help. Qasem Soleimani's visit to Moscow was the first step in planning for a Russian military intervention that has reshaped the Syrian war and forged a newIranian–Russian alliancein support of the Syrian (and Iraqi) governments. Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin. "Putin reportedly told the envoy 'Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani'. Gen. Soleimani went to explain the map of the theatre and coordinate the strategic escalation of military forces in Syria.

>Careful now
IS THIS HOW YOU SPEAK TO A KING

Soleimani, who assumed overall command in theAleppo offensives of 2015, had a decisive impact on the theatre of operations and led to a strong advance in southern Aleppo with the government and allied forces re-capturing two military bases and dozens of towns and villages in a matter of weeks. There was also a series of majoradvances towards Kuweiris air-baseto the north-east. By mid-November, the Syrian army and its allies had gained ground in southern areas of Aleppo Governorate, capturing numerous rebel strongholds. Soleimani was reported to have personally led the drive deep into the southern Aleppo countryside where many towns and villages fell into government hands. Soleimani reportedly commanded the Syrian Arab Army’s 4th Mechanized Division, Hezbollah, Harakat Al-Nujaba (Iraqi), Kata'ib Hezbollah (Iraqi), Liwaa Abu Fadl Al-Abbas (Iraqi), and Firqa Fatayyemoun.
In early February 2016, backed by Russian and Syrian air force airstrikes, the 4th Mechanized Division – in close coordination with Hezbollah, the National Defense Forces (NDF), Kata'eb Hezbollah, and Harakat Al-Nujaba – launchedan offensivein Aleppo Governorate's northern countryside, which eventually broke the three-yearsiege of Nubl and Al-Zahraaand cut off rebel's main supply route from Turkey.

*gets thrown out of a window for forgetting my place*

i don't hate them it's out of pragmatism in the long term conflict

Good.

Isnt Gulen pretty much non factor in turkey now that his ppl were purged?

>Numerous reports from Quneitra province claim that rebel forces in the area of the enclave in Beit Jinn today shot down a Syrian military helicopter with a guided missile. The helicopter was shot down in the name of the village of Zakiya, Zakiya, north of Quneitra.

>If it turns out that the rebel forces have anti-aircraft missiles, we are opening a new chapter in the history of the struggle for control between the rebels and the Syrian regime near the Israeli border.

nzivnet.com/brief/13289

Oy vey, bad goy! bad goy! you can't crush that pocket near my border
*supplies anti-air missiles*

>Still reading Bongroach?
>Here's the best parts selected just in case you need to read them again

According to some sources, Soleimani is the principal leader and architect of the military wing of the Lebanese Shia party Hezbollah since his appointment as Quds commander in 1998.
He is widely credited with delivering the strategy that has helped President Bashar al-Assad turn the tide against rebel forces and recapture key cities and towns.
>But what's this?
In October 2015, it was reported that he had been instrumental in devising during his visit to Moscow in July 2015 theRussian-Iranian-Syrian offensivein October 2015.
He was reportedly the main architect of the joint intervention involving Russia as a new partner with Assad and Hezbollah.
>"B-but that's not t-true"
Qasem Soleimani's visit to Moscow was the first step in planning for a Russian military intervention that has reshaped the Syrian war and forged a new Iranian–Russian alliance in support of the Syrian (and Iraqi) governments.
>One of my favorite parts
Iran's supreme leader, Ali Khamenei also sent a senior envoy to Moscow to meet President Vladimir Putin. "Putin reportedly told the envoy 'Okay we will intervene. Send Qassem Soleimani'. Gen. Soleimani went to explain the map of the theatre and coordinate the strategic escalation of military forces in Syria.

>Tl;dr BONGROACH BTFO

his people are literally everywhere. there is no way that erdogan was able to purge them all. it's alos quite likely that the family members of the arrested and parts of the network will turn underground and turn terrorist later...

you also have to aknowledge that gülens network is aktive in other turkic countries. it was a quite successful cia operation to recruite gülen... (make him and his network dependant)

depends on how thorough the purge was. Some of his guys were bound to slip throught, his network was deep. However they shouldnt have any power to do anything anymore

>Reports of heavy clashes between Saleh loyalists and Houthi forces in northern Yemen
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936718013180596226

he has some universities in my country too if i remember right

>Breaking: Syrian military just fired anti-aircraft missiles from the Mezzeh Airbase in Damascus. No idea what the target was. Source says an Israeli warplane was flying over east Lebanon at a low altitude.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936729815574634498

>A soldier told us that they believe Israel fired four missiles towards west Damascus and that one of the missiles hit its intended target. Still trying to get official confirmation.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936731375826333697

does anyone know what will happen to the lebanese premier minister that got cucked by the saudis. i still don't really understand what the french are doing... it looks like they just don't understand that al saud will fall in the next ten years and that licking their arses will only make you look pathetic in a few years... so why is macron still selling out french interests to apease al saud...?

youtube.com/watch?v=dFh71_ftxLE

How do we do?

Now that the SDF-ISIS ceasfire bullshit has been proved as such, lets speculate on how Ap Baghdadi will die. Intell places him somewhere between the SDF and Iraqi frontlines. Are we looking at a Hitler situation, or will he go down fighting? Or is Delta Force just going to one-up SEAL Team 6 and raid his hideout?

Updates, news, and sheeeit from previous breads

>#Syria #Damascus More Explosions Shake the city of Damascus - Most Likely Israeli Air raids on Military points towards the South West Countryside of Damascus
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936732382593474560

>We're

>Breaking: Syrian military fires anti-aircraft missile as Israeli warplane flies along Lebanese border
BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:50 A.M.) – Minutes ago, the Syrian military fired a surface-to-air (SAM) missile from the Mezzeh Airbase in rural Damascus, a source told Al-Masdar News.

The intended target is still unknown; however, a source in Damascus claimed that an Israeli warplane was flying at a low altitude over Lebanon’s Ba’albak region near the Syrian border.

The source also added that at least 4 surface-to-air missiles were fired from the Mezzeh Airbase.

A soldier in west Damascus told Al-Masdar that Israel fired four missiles into Syria, with one of the missiles hitting a target near the Iranian base in Kesweh.
almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-military-fires-anti-aircraft-missile-israeli-warplane-flies-along-lebanese-border/

weird coincidence
i just got this outcome as he came in the thread

Neither, mossad will allow no one but themselves to kill a mossad agent. So mossad will be the one to put a bulet in his head

>We're
I'm sorry, but I just had to do it

>We're

Which Canadian flag to you prefer?
>a fucking leaf
>red ensign

Updates from last bread

The leaf. Dont need no Bong paraphinalia.

>#Syria #Damascus One Syrian Army Soldier Says “Israeli aggression on military points near al kiswa”
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936732593118236674

>A soldier just told us an Israeli missile struck a target near the Iranian base in Kesweh.
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/936732700429504513

>We're

stop the spam... you fucking grammar nazis ^^
i have nothing to say...so enjoy this silly music instrument...
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfnlO_z97E

as someone who has no clue was is going on
why do you guys support assad?
give me a rundown on this whole syria shit

My post to (You) quotient is rising exponentially. This is the greatest word oversight yet. PILE EM ON BOYS.

Um, Hans, one of your post links is not like the others.

But the fucking leaf is shit and leads to you getting mocked

Checked

If I cared about being mocked, would I still be here, doing what Im doing?

>#Syria #Damascus A military site near Kiswah and then another one near Kanakir we’re Allegedly struck by Israeli Jets the target hit in Kiswah was Allegedly a warehouse
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/936735010702360578

>why do you guys support assad?
look towards Iraq and Libya to see why

READ
LURK
LEARN